WII Recruitment 2017: A recruitment notification has been dispersed by Wildlife Institute of India (WII) over their official website with the aim of engaging research oriented candidates below Project Personnel posts. About 55 openings are available in the designations of Project Scientist, Project Associates, Biologist and Conservation Officer Posts. Aspirants who have obtained PhD or Master’s degree in Science related subjects are preferred for WII Recruitment 2017. All the appointments will be done only on contractual basis. You can go through the below section for grabbing detailed information about these jobs.
|WII Recruitment 2017|
|Institution||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Post Name||Project Associates, Biologist……|
|No of Posts||59|
|Education||PhD/ MD/ Bachelor Degree|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
WII Recruitment 2017
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is a self governed institution which runs below the guidance of Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change. This institute offers high class education, training and researches on Wildlife. It is headquartered at Chandrabani, Dehradun. At Present, WII is undergoing a project on Biodiversity Conservation and Ganga Rejuvenation below National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) Scheme. It requires talented and skillful aspirants for restoring the biodiversity values of Ganga River.
There are also vacancies for Bachelor degree holders with excellent knowledge in Computer Operation and Typing works. In WII Recruitment 2017, the selection will be done through written test and personal interview. These projects will be implemented for a period of 3 years. After the termination of projects, appointees cannot continue in their positions. Interested candidates are asked to submit their application through online only.
Post Wise WII Vacancies
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Project Associates||02||40 years||Rs.40000/- pm|
|2||Sr Biologists||05||35 years||Rs.28000/- pm|
|3||Research Biologists||50||Rs.25000/- pm|
|4||Project Biologist||02||Rs.28000/- pm|
Eligibility Criteria for WII Recruitment 2017
Academic Profile: Individuals who have done Doctorate or Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/ Forestry/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Science/ Zoology/ Veterinary Science/ Life Science/ Wildlife Science/ Botany or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are suitable for these posts.
Moreover, applicants should have secured minimum 60% marks in the above said qualifications.
|1||Project Associates||Ph.D/ M.Sc in Life Sciences||Need|
|2||Sr Biologists||M.Sc in Life Sciences||2/ 3 Yrs|
|3||Research Biologists||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc in Life Sciences||–|
|4||Project Biologist||M.Sc in Life Sciences||–|
Work Experience: Candidates should hold post qualification experience in policy analysis of Natural resource; aquatic mammals, web designing, wetland ecology, population estimation, wildlife conservation, DNA extraction, Projects related to GIS, Teaching, rehabilitation of aquatic species, etc are eligible to apply
- Required Experience – 1 to 3 years
Age Limit & Relaxation: The upper age limit for each post is mentioned already on the above table. Age relaxation will be granted for aspirants belonging to reserved category as per government norms.
- Relaxation for OBC – 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD – 5 years
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Selection Process
Selection Process: The details mentioned on the online application will be validated by the selection panel and only the shortlisted candidates would be invited for written test.
Those who qualify in this test have to take part in the interview. Depending upon individual’s performance the selection will be finalized. In some case, the selection will be only through personal interview.
- For Sl.No.1 to 5 – Written Test and Interview
- For other posts – Personal Interview
Remunerations: The picket out professionals will be engaged on contractual basis initially for a period of one year which can be further extended by means of performance and requirement.
They will be made to serve below Project Field Unit (PFU) or Project Management Unit (PMU). During the service, the appointees will receive a consolidated monthly pay along with usual allowance as per WII norms.
- Salary Range – Rs.25000 to 40000/- pm
Application Fee: Candidates can remit their application fee through online payment gateways such as Internet Banking, Debit card or Credit Card. Fee paid through any other mode will not be entertained.
- Application Fee – Rs.750/-
- Fee for SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for WII Recruitment 2017
Professionals who match up with the above said eligibility conditions can submit their application through online. You can use the official portal of WII for registering your details. The steps wise instruction for online application are given in the below section.
- Logon to the official website of WII i.e. “www.wii.gov.in”.
- Below the Recruitment heading, click on the “Contractual Engagement of Project Personnel”
- On the new page, hit on the Registration link and you will be directed to another page.
- Choose NMCG or CAMPA and give “Proceed to Apply”
- Fill the registration form and press “Check Eligibility & Proceed to Registration”
- On the next step, fill the form with required details and give next option.
- Upload the scanned copy of photo in the specified size.
- Choose the payment mode and remit the fee.
- After fee payment, an application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Also, the application number will be send to your email and phone.
- Take the printout of the form for future reference.
- Last Date for Online Application – 15th Dec 2017
- Admit card will be send via email on – 16th Dec 2017
- Online Examination will be Held on – 23rd Dec 2017
- Personal Interview Date – End Dec 2017
Note: To make it simple for reference, we have explained more details such education, experience, age, etc of WII Recruitment 2017 in the above section.