West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Postal circle invites application from eligible candidates for filling up 239 vacancies under the designations of Postman/ Mail guard posts. Matriculation Qualified aspirants who desire to work in the State of West Bengal can use this wonderful opportunity to start a successful career in Postal department. In order to help Aspirants who are applying for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018, here we have provided all the details such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary details, Applying Procedure & Important Dates in the below section.
|West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Postman/ Mail guard|
|Selection Type||Written Examination|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018
India Post is a government department which runs below the administrative control of Ministry of Communication and IT. About 23 postal circles are working under Indian Postal Department. Under each circle there are numerous offices on district/ village wise. West Bengal Postal department is one among them which is responsible for providing the Customer service facilities such as acceptance of letter and parcels, provision of Post office boxes, sale of postage stamps and other postal operations to the people living in the entire state. In addition to this it is also offering other services such as providing and accepting government forms, processing government services and banking services.
Now this department has released one advertisement for filling up 239 Postman/ Mail Guard vacancies under several divisions in the state of West Bengal. Candidates who have just passed their Matriculation level can make use of this rare Opportunity so that they will easily became a Central Governmental Employee in the Postal department.
West Bengal Postal Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No||Name of Post||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Postman/ Mail guard||239||Rs. 21700-36100 /-|
Salary Offered: In level-3 of 7th CPC pay matrix, aspirants will get the monthly salary along with the admissible allowances.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21700-36100 /-
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Postal Jobs 2018
It is essential that the candidates should satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, without which their application form is summarily rejected.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed the Minimum Educational qualification mentioned in the Official Notification from a recognized board or Institution.
- SSLC/ Matriculation
Age Limit: Candidate should satisfy the Age Limit Criteria mentioned in the official website. The Minimum and Maximum Age Limit range applicable for Postman/ Mail guard posts are listed below,
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates based on Government of India Reservation Rules.
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC/ ST- 05 Years
- PH+ UR- 10 Years
- PH+ OBC- 13 Years
- PH+ SC/ ST- 15 Years
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the merit list which is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test.
- Written Examination
- Merit List
How to Apply for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018
Application Fees:Candidate have to pay the below prescribed application fees through e-payment in the head post offices of West Bengal Circle.
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs 500 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates- Rs 100 /-
Steps for Application: Candidates must ensure whether they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and then they can apply for West Bengal Postal circle Vacancy 2018 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, www.westbengalpost.gov.in
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in it carefully
- The Submission of Online Application usually consists of three steps
- In the First Step, click on the link of “REGISTER” in the Official website under the Tab of Postman/ Mail Guard
- During the registration process the candidate has to fill the all the required details
- After successful registration a Unique Registration Number is received on the mobile number and E-mail id
- Applicants has to login by using their Login credentials, so that fee payment challan is generated
- In the Second step, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee in any one of the post offices furnished in the notification
- After confirmation of fees payment, the candidates have to again log in with your registration number and Date of birth
- The Third step involves filling up the remaining details and uploading the scanned images of photograph & signature
- After checking all the details once again click the Final Submit button
- At last, take the print out of the application form for further reference
|West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application||18th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||17th July 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have highlighted all the important information related to West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018. You may also refer the official notification attached in this section itself.