West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has recently made an advertisement in its official website for the selection of right candidates under the posts of 5702 Constables vacancies. This is one of the good news for the candidates who are seriously looking for various police jobs in the state of West Bengal. Interested Candidates can apply for this West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 through online/ offline mode on or before the last date that is 30th April 2018. Candidates can find the all the complete details about this recruitment in the below section.
|West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|No of Posts||5702|
|Selection Type||Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination and Interview|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police department is mainly involved in maintaining the law and order in the state. This department is involved in protecting the lives and liberties of the people from criminal and anti-social elements, so as to bring improvements in the quality of life in society. This department has now announced one of the latest advertisements for selecting right candidates under designation of Constable Posts with a total of 5702 vacancies. Aspirants who have completed Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education are advised to apply for this West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 through online mode. One of the interesting fact about this recruitment is that candidates can submit their application through online as well as offline mode before the last date 30.04.2018.
West Bengal Police Vacancies 2018
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|01||Constables||5702||Rs. 5,400-25,200 /-|
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount of monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates as per the norms followed in West Bengal Police department.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400-25,200 /-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2600 /-
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Vacancies 2018
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for West Bengal Police Jobs 2018.
Educational Qualification:The applicants should have passed Madhyamik as their academic if they wish to apply for the above mentioned Constable posts.
- Madhyamik Pass
Age Limit: Candidates should have to satisfy the below mentioned Age limit as on the date of 01/01/2018.
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 27 years
Age Relaxation: The Upper Age limit is relaxable only for the reserved category candidates as per the norms followed in the organization.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on the below mentioned selection procedures.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Examination
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates belonging to the West Bengal State has to pay the prescribed application fees in online/ offline mode. The application fees for different categories are as listed below,
|Category||Offline mode||Online mode|
|General, OBC||Rs. 170 /-||Rs. 193 /-|
|SC, ST||Rs. 20 /-||Rs. 43 /-|
Steps for WBP Online Application
Eligible candidates can apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 through online as well as offline mode. The steps involved in Application process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “www.policewb.gov.in”
- Download the Recruitment Notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully
- Select the “Apply Online” in the homepage of the official website
- Start filling the Application form with all the required details
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature in the correct specifications mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the application fees in online mode
- Check all the details once again and click the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
- Once you are sure about your eligibility conditions, then download your application form from the official website
- Fill your offline application form with all the necessary details
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the application form
- Now send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the address mentioned in the official notification
- Envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of…………………….”
|Official Notification & Apply Online||www.policewb.gov.in|
|West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date for Submitting Applications||1st April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30th April 2018|
|Last date for depositing application fees||4th May 2018|
Note: Here in the above section, we have discussed about all the important information related to West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018. If you are a candidate who are interested to receive these kinds of police related jobs in other states then you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com.