West Bengal Excise Recruitment 2017: An official notification has report from the West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Limited for the job openings available in the positions like Depot Manager, Assistant Depot Manager and Depot Supervisor. At present 75 vacancies are available in this recruitment. It is an excellent opportunity for the West Bengal job seekers. In this below section, we will discuss about the elaboration details of this advertisement.
|Company||West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Limited (WBSBCL)|
|Designations||Depot Manager, Assistant Depot Manager and Depot Supervisor|
|Qualification||Degree/ Higher secondary|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBSBCL Recruitment Vacancies:
|SI.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Depot Manager||25||39 years||Rs.37600/-|
|2||Assistant Depot Manager||25|
Academic Qualification: Appliers should have the following educational profiles in this recruitment.
- Depot Supervisor : Higher Secondary/ Equivalent
- Other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ BE (Information technology, Business Administration)
Age Limitation: Upper age limit for the appliers are given below.
- Maximum Age: 39 years
Age Relaxation: Below mentioned details only applicable for age relaxation.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Selection Process: Following procedure will be conduct from the selection committee for selecting the candidates.
- Competitive Examination
Emoluments Offered: Selected candidates will be getting there for Pay Band (II & III) basis. Minimum to maximum salary range details is given below.
- Salary range: Rs.5400 – Rs.37600
How to Apply for West Bengal Excise Recruitment 2017
Aspirants those who are interested can apply through online in the official website of West Bengal Excise. Application details are scheduled as following.
- Candidates first visit the website “excise.wb.gov.in”.
- Click the “Apply online”
- In that page select “Apply now”.
- Enter the using mobile number; candidates will receive OTP for
- Next fill the form clearly.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Finally “Submit” the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online here||excise.wb.gov.in|
- Last date for online application submission – 07th Jul 2017
Note: West Bengal Excise is going to appoint the candidates for Depot Manager, Assistant Depot Manager and Depot Supervisor posts. We have discussed about the details of this new recruitment in above section. If you have any further doubts, refer the official advertisement for getting more information.