West Bengal ASHA Recruitment 2018: Hello Aspirants! Here is the good news for the candidates who are looking for various Government jobs in the state of West Bengal. Government of West Bengal has recently made two separate job advertisements for the recruitment of Secretary and Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) posts with 50 and 67 vacancies respectively. Job seekers who are interested in this ASHA Recruitment 2018 can find the vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure and Steps for Application in the following paragraphs.
|ASHA Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Secretary and Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) posts|
|Qualification||Madhyamik/ 12th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Examination/ Academic Marks , Interview|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Last Date||09-07-2018/ 12-07-2018|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal ASHA Recruitment 2018
The State Government of West Bengal will release a large number of vacancies every year in order to fill vacant positions available in various departments. Now the Nadia district and Uttar Dinajpur districts have released two notifications for filling the vacancies available in their districts. So, it is a great news for the candidates of West Bengal who is preparing to secure a Government job within their Home State itself. For Notification 1, all the interested candidates can submit their application by means of online mode only. However for Notification 2, applications are invited from only female candidates who have passed their Madhyamik through offline mode before the last date. Further important details regarding the recruitment can be explained briefly in the below section.
ASHA Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)- Female||67||As per Norms|
Salary Offered: Candidates who got selected under the above mentioned posts will get a monthly salary with other allowance as per the rules followed in the Government of West Bengal.
- For Secretary Posts: 5400-25200 + GP Rs. 2600/-
- For ASHA Posts: As per Norms
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2018
If you wishes to apply for this recruitment then you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions without which your applications are rejected.
Educational Qualification: The essential educational qualification required for Notification 1 & 2 in ASHA Recruitment 2018 is listed below,
- For Secretary Posts: 12th Standard
- For ASHA Posts: Madhyamik
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the Age Limit criteria mentioned by the Government of West Bengal. Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates according to the reservation rules followed in the Organization.
- For Notification 1: 18 to 40 years
- For Notification 2: 30 to 40 years
Selection Procedure for WB Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates can be selected based on the below mentioned recruitment process,
- For Secretary Posts: Written Test, Viva Voce Test
- For ASHA Posts: Academic Marks, Interview
How to Apply for ASHA Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: For both Notification 1 & 2, candidates do not need to pay application fees.
Steps for Application: (Notification 1)
For Notification 1, candidates have to submit their application through online mode only. The steps involved in online application process is as listed below,
- Log on to the official website, nadia.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment & Result” Tab
- Download the corresponding notice and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Now click “Apply Online” link in the homepage of the Official website
- Select “New Application” and start filling the Application form with all the necessary details
- Upload the Scanned copies of the photograph and signature
- Check all the information once again and click the submit button
- Take a print out of the Application Form for Future Reference
Steps for Application: Notification 2)
Only candidates who are satisfying all the above mentioned eligibility conditions are advised to apply for this ASHA Recruitment 2018. The guidelines for submitting application form is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal, www.uttardinajpur.nic.in
- Click the particular advertisement from the notice section
- Read all the information given in the official notification carefully
- Once you are eligible take a print out of the Application form which is available with the Application form itself
- Fill the Application form with all the essential details and affix a latest passport size photograph in it
- Send the filled Application form along with other documents to the address Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Raiganj Sadar Sub-Division, Office of the Block Development Officer before the last date 12/07/2018 till 4.00 pm
- Envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of ASHA”
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Events||Notification 1-Dates||Notification 2-Dates|
|Starting Date for Online/ Offline Application||25th June 2018||21st June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online/ Offline Application||9th July 2018||12th July 2018|
Note: In this section we have provided all the information related to ASHA Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts then you can refer the official notification attached in this section.