WBSSC Recruitment 2017: A long time anticipated employment notices have been finally unlaced by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) through their official website and in some leading newspapers. By referring the advertisement, nearly 10 openings exist below Lab Assistant, Chemist and Medical Technologists Position. Job finders who are hunting for permanent government jobs all over the social media can apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have persuaded Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma are preferable for WBSSC Vacancy 2017. The selection will be done through competitive exams only, so obviously there won’t be any interview process. You can check detailed explained for WBSSC Recruitment from the below section.
|Commission||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)|
|Designation||Assistant, Chemist, Technologist…|
|No of Position||10||Last Date||31-05-2017|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
WBSSC Recruitment 2017
WBSSC is a recruitment agency which functions under the guidance of Government of West Bengal. It conducts various open competitive examination or other practical tests to select the suitable candidate for placing below various government services. Currently there are shortage of skillful staffs in the Department of Food & Supplies and Labour. In order to fill those places, WBSSC planned for competitive exam.
Those who desire to apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2017 should be able read, write and communicate fluently in Bengali Language. Age Relaxation and reservation is applicable to aspirants who are belonging to reserved category. The appointments will be made on direct recruitment basis (Online or Offline Exam). Impressive salary shall be offered for aspirants who get designed below these jobs.
Designation Wise Vacancies in WBSSC
|Sl.No||Designation||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Laboratory Assistant||1||40 years||Rs.25200/-|
|2||Assistant Chemist||1||39 years||Rs.37600/-|
|3||Medical Technologist (X-Ray) Grade-III||8|
Essential Qualification: Candidates who are holding Science Degree in Chemistry or a Diploma Holder in Radiography are desirable for WBSSC Posts. Those who are applying for Medical Technologist job should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 12th std.
- For Sl.No.1 & 2 – B.Sc in Chemistry
- For MT – 12th with Diploma/ PG Diploma in Radiography (Diagnostics) DRD (Tech)
Work Experience: Candidates who are holding practical experience in Chemical Analysis of food Article, radiography or any relevant experiences are suitable for these posts.
- For Assistant Chemist – 2 years
Age Limitation & Concession: Appliers who have crossed 18 years as on 1st January 2017 can be considered for WBSSC Recruitment. Anyhow, the upper age limit should not exceed the age which is mentioned in the above table. These restricted ages can be relaxable for reserved category applicants as per government norms.
- Relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD – 5 years
- Relaxation for BC (A/ B) – 3 years
- Relaxation for Departmental Candidates – 2 years
Recruitment Method: Firstly, the applications received through online will be validated by the screening panel and only the deserving candidates would be invited for Online or offline examination. Those who are securing more marks in WBSSC exam will be added to the merit list in descending order.
- Online or Offline Examination
Pay Scale & Salary: The qualifying candidates will be made to serve below the departments of Food & Supplies and Labour. The wages offered for WBSSC Jobs would be according to Pay Band 2 and 3.
- Pay Scale for Lab Assistant – Rs.5400 to 25200/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.2600/-
- Pay Scale for Other Posts – Rs.7100 to 37600/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.3600/-
Examination & Processing Fee: Aspirants are requested to make the fee payment through online payment gateways like debit or credit card or net banking. If you are paying through “Tathya Mitra Kendra”, then you have to pay an additional amount of Rs.20/- as service charge.
- Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
- Processing Fee – Rs.20/-
- Payment Mode – Online
Appliers belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category are required to pay the processing fee alone.
How to Apply Online for WBSSC Recruitment 2017
Individuals are requested to submit your application for WBSSC Recruitment by using the official website of Commission. The steps involved in filling the online application form has been given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of WBSSC i.e. “www.wbssc.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link which is near to the concerned job name.
- The e-application form will appear on a new window.
- If you have registered already, then select “Yes” or else select “No”.
- Select the post name and give “Continue”
- Fill the details like Personal info, Postal address, Education, etc and Press “Save”.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- After submitting the details, proceed with payment process.
- Choose the payment option and remit the fee.
- Finally, download the e-application form with fee paid status.
If you feel any difficulty in filling the online application form, you can ask assistance from the nearby “Tathya Mitra Kendra” by paying Rs.20/- as service charge.
- Online Application Started from – 28th April 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 31st May 2017
Note: We have discussed all the important details like qualification, age, salary, etc of WBSSC Recruitment 2017 in the above paragraphs. You can refer the detailed advertisement for getting additional information other than mentioned above.