WBSCTE Recruitment 2017: Here is the good news for candidates who are looking for various Government Jobs in the state of West Bengal. A job opportunity has been released by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for filling 180 Lecturer, LDC, Workshop Instructor and Laboratory Assistant posts in their Organization. Candidates with the desired Educational qualification are eligible to apply for the posts available in this WBSCTE Recruitment 2017. Therefore Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before the last date of 19.12.2017. For detailed Information you are advised to go through this section completely.
|WBSCTE Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Lecturer, LDC, Workshop Instructor and Laboratory Assistant posts|
|Qualification||10th Standard, Diploma, Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Selection Type||Written Exam|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBSCTE Recruitment 2017
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) is the statutory body which was formed in the year 1996 with its headquarters located at Kolkata. The main function of this organization is to look after the academic activities of the Polytechnic education system in west Bengal. It also has the responsibilities for conducting the vocational Training programmes in various centers and the affiliated institutes offering vocational courses. WBSCTE provides large number of government opportunities to young candidates belonging to different Qualifications. Now this department has released one advertisement WBSCTE Recruitment 2017 for recruiting 180 Lecturer, LDC, Workshop Instructor and Laboratory Assistant posts.
WBSCTE Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|01||Lecturer||90||Rs. 21,000 /-|
|02||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||09||Rs. 8,000 /-|
|03||Workshop Instructor||36||Rs. 10,700 /-|
|04||Laboratory Assistant||45||Rs. 8,300/-|
|Total No of Vacancies||180|
Pay Scale Offered: The pay scale offered for different types of posts available in this WBSCTE Recruitment 2017 is listed below,
- Lecturer: Rs.21,000 /-
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): Rs.8,000 /-
- Workshop Instructor: Rs.10,700 /-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs.8,300 /-
Eligibility Criteria for WBSCTE Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have complete knowledge about all the Eligibility criteria Norms mentioned in the Official Notification. If the candidate failed to satisfy the Eligibility Norms then their Applications were summarily rejected by the corresponding officials in the Recruitment section.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the below mentioned Qualifying Examination from a recognized board or university in India.
- 10th Standard
- Diploma in Engineering
- Graduation/ Post Graduation
Age Limit: Age Limit should lies between 18 to 37 Years as on the date mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be Applicable to other reserved category candidates based on Government of India Reservation Rules.
Selection Criteria for WBSCTE Jobs 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam conducted by the Organization followed by Personal Interview. The selection Process of WBSCTE Recruitment 2017 consists of the following steps.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Applying Procedure for WBSCTE Recruitment 2017
Application fees: Candidates have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 300/- in Offline mode by taking the Demand draft in favour of SBI Bank.
Steps for Online Application: Candidates must check whether they satisfy all the requirements mentioned in the Official Notification and then they can apply for WBSCTE Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Log on to the official website “www.webscte.org”
- Download the Official Notification and read the Informations given in the Notification carefully
- During the Registration Process the Candidate has to fill all the required details
- Upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature in the Application Form
- After checking all the details click the Submit button
- After Successful submission of Application form Fees Challan will be generated
- Pay the Application fees in Offline mode
- Once the fees is paid the Registration Process is completed
- Take a Print out of the Application form
- Hard copy of the Application form along with all other necessary documents to be send to the Address mentioned in the notification
- It should be send to “The Office of the Commissioner, Technical Education Training & Skill Development Department, Government of West Bengal, Karigori Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Plot No. B/7, Action Area-IIII, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160″
- Envelope should be Super Scribed with “Application for the Post of…………………”
|WBSCTE Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||15th December 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||19th December 2017|
|Last date for receiving hard copy of Application||19th December 2017|
Note: In this section we have discussed about WBSCTE Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Candidates who are seriously preparing for various Competitive Exams to get into a Government job in West Bengal are advised to bookmark this Page where they can find all the Latest Government jobs in the particular state.