WBPSC Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is the State Agency involved in conducting the Civil Service Examinations for various Entry level posts in the State of West Bengal. WBPSC was formed by Government of West Bengal in October 1926. Every year, WBPSC recruit suitable candidates for the various posts available under group A, B, C and D posts. In order to declare the recruitment of West Bengal Public Service Commission, they will release often notifications for conducting examination/ interview.
Now, this organization has notified one Employment notice in their website for the posts of Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert. Candidates with the required Eligibility criteria Norms can apply for this WBPSC Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date that is 03-04-2018. Go through this page further for gathering more details about the recruitment in detailed manner.
|Latest WBPSC Vacancy Notification||Last Date||Know More|
|WBPSC Medical Technologist Notification 2018 – 90 Posts||09-04-2018||Click here|
|WBPSC VO Notification 2018 – 156 Posts||09-04-2018||Click here|
|WBPSC Finger Print Notification 2018 – 28 Posts||03-04-2018||Click here|
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – 90 Medical Technologist Jobs
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for filling up 90 vacancies under the designations of Probation cum after care officer and Medical Technologist posts. Qualified aspirants who desire to work under the State Government of West Bengal can use this wonderful opportunity to start a successful career within the State Government. In order to help Aspirants who are applying for WBPSC Recruitment 2018, here we have provided all the details such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary details, Applying Procedure & Important Dates in the below section.
|WBPSC Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Probation cum after Care officer and Medical Technologist posts|
|No of Posts||90|
|Qualification||Graduation, Diploma in relevant discipline|
|Selection Type||Written Examination/ Screening Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPSC Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Probation cum after care officer||09||Rs. 9000-40500 /-|
|02||Medical Technologist (ECG)||15||Rs. 7100-37600 /-|
|03||Medical Technologist (Laboratory)||66|
|Total No of Vacancies||90|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates selected for the above mentioned posts will get an initial scale of pay with other allowances as applicable depending on the rules and regulations followed in the organization.
- For Post No 01: Rs. 9000-40500 /- + GP Rs. 4400 /-
- For Post No 02 & 03: Rs. 7100-37600 /- + GP Rs. 3600 /-
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Medical Technologist 2018
Candidates must ensure whether they fulfill the required eligibility criteria as specified below. If the applicant does not meet out the eligibility requirements then the applications are rejected by the Officials in WBPSC.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed their academic qualification from a recognized University or board.
- For Post No 01: Any Degree
- For Post No 02 & 03: Higher Secondary+ Diploma in ECG/ Laboratory Technology
Other Requirements: Some of the requirements other than Educational qualification are listed below,
- Candidates must have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
- Only candidates with their mother tongue as Nepali are exempted from the above condition
Age Limit: Applicants should satisfy the below mentioned Upper Age limit as on the date 01-01-2018.
- For Post No 01: Between 30 to 40 years
- For Post No 02 & 03: 39 years
Selection Methods for WBPSC Jobs 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam/ Screening Test
Applying Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates have to remit the prescribed application fees by means of generated bank challan or through online mode based on their convenience.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 160 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who fulfill all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria norms can apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, www.pscwbapplication.in
- Download the Official notification and read all the instructions given in the Notification carefully
- After reading the Notification you need to enroll yourself with the basic details
- Sign in with your Enrollment Id and password
- Start filling the Online Application by entering the Personal details, Educational Qualification and so on
- In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other required documents in the application form
- Now the candidates have to choose their Exam Centre preference
- Recheck the Application once again and submit the Application Form before the last date
- Pay the prescribed application fees in online/ offline mode
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form
|WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application Form||20th March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||9th April 2018|
|Last Date for Deposition of Application Fees||9th April 2018|
|Offline Payment of fees||10th April 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about WBPSC Recruitment 2018 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for various State Government Jobs were advised to visit this section regularly.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – 156 Apprentice Jobs
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is now inviting applications for Veterinary Officer (VO) posts. To fill the 156 vacancies that have been arised in the Animal Resources Development Department of West Bengal Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, WBPSC conducts this recruitment. Aspirants graduated on Veterinary Science and having good proficiency to read, write and speak in Bengali/ Nepali language can apply for this WBPSC Recruitment 2018. Last date for registration is 9th March 2018. To know about the age limits, selection, salary package and other details about this WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018, go through the following paragraphs.
|WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Qualification||B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.V.Sc./ Equivalent|
|Selection||Written Test and/ or Interview|
|Job Type||Temporary (likely to be Permanent)|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
WBPSC Job Vacancy
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Veterinary Officer||156||36 years||Rs.42000/-|
Salary Package: Individuals those who are going to be selected for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2018 shall get salary and other admissible allowances as per state government order.
- Salary: Rs.15600 to 42000/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Eligibilities to Apply for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Following are the essential qualifications that should be possessed by candidates those who are coming forward to apply for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.V.Sc./ Equivalent
- Registration in Veterinary Council
- Writing and speaking knowledge of Bengali/ Nepali
Age Limits: Candidates those who have not exceeded following age limit as on 1st January 2018 can apply for this WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Not more than 36 years
Age Relaxations: As per advertisement, under this recruitment aspirants belonging to following categories are eligible for claiming relaxations in upper age limit.
- Specially well qualified candidates (or)
- Persons already in Government service/ equivalent
Selection Process for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs
If the applications submitted by job seekers is large in number, based on higher qualification/ marks/ experience of candidates in relevant field WBPSC will shortlist the candidates. Or, a screening/ written test will be conducted. Then shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview. Incase of less or limited applications, only interview will be conducted.
- Initial Shortlisting/ Screening/ Written Test
- Personal Interview + Document Verification
How to Apply for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Online applications can be submitted by candidates for this post. While submitting application aspirants have to pay following amount of fee. Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards can be used for making this payment. Candidates can also remit this fee through Bank Counter (UBI).
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.210/-
- Exemption: SC/ ST of West Bengal and PWDs
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
- Convenience Fee/ Service Charges: as applicable
Applying Procedure: Don’t submit more than application for this recruitment. The general guidelines for submitting WBPSC Veterinary Officer Application Form 2018 are given below.
- First of all visit WBPSC website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Hit “Click here to apply for various post” tab available on left side of homepage
- The pscwbapplication.in page will open
- Click and read WBPSC Veterinary Officer Notification 2018 (i.e. Advt. No. 7/ 2018)
- In the examination section you can find the “Click here” link to apply for relevant post
- Click on it and read the user guidelines/ how to apply instructions
- Click “New User -> Enrol Yourself” button
- Fill and submit all details in enrolment form to get Enrolment number and Password
- Now Sign in into the portal using enrolment number and password
- Click “Application Form” option in dashboard
- Select the Exam Name and Check your Eligibility
- If you are eligible, click “Continue” button to proceed further
- Start filling the mandatory fields in application
- Then click “Save & Continue” button
- Upload your photograph and signature on the next step
- Choose the exam centre and again click “Save & Continue” button
- Once again check all the details and click “Confirm & Submit” button
- Then click “Make Payment” option in dashboard
- Select the application for which you wish to make payment
- Select the mode of fee payment and do the transaction
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application
Candidates who had chosen offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank before last date for offline fee payment.
Important Dates of WBPSC VO Recruitment 2018
|Date of Advertisement||March 2018|
|Registration for this recruitment started on||15th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||9th April 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||9th April 2018|
|Last date to download challan form for offline payment||9th April 2018|
|Last date for paying fee in UBI bank counter i.e. offline mode||10th April 2018|
|Date of Written Test/ Interview||Updated Soon….|
Note: Candidates who searched for the latest government jobs in West Bengal might have got sufficient information from above section. To know about the details of reservation and other terms & conditions of this WBPSC Recruitment 2018, read the official notification linked in this article.
WBPSC Finger Print Expert Recruitment 2018 – 28 Vacancies
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released an official recruitment notification for filling 28 vacant positions of Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert posts. Candidates who have completed their Graduation degree in Science background with basic knowledge in computer can apply for this WBPSC jobs by submitting their application through online mode.Other details about WBPSC Recruitment 2018 are explained briefly in the below section.
|WBPSC Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert|
|No of Posts||28|
|Selection Type||Written Test, interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPSC Vacancy Details
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert||28||Rs.40500/-|
Remuneration Offered: Appointees will be offered with monthly salary in below pay scale along with the corresponding grade pay.
- Pay scale range: Rs.9000-40500 /-
- Grade pay: Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should have to go through the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement before applying for this WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed the following Academic qualification from any recognized institute or University.
- Graduate in Science
- Basic Knowledge in Computer
Age Constraint: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned upper and lower age limit as on the date 01.01.2018.For getting detailed information related to age relaxation of reserved categories, candidates are advised to refer the official notification.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum Age- 36 years
Selection Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Selection Method: There will be Written Exam followed by interview process for shortlisting suitable candidates for the post of Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert. Eligible candidates will be selected through the following recruitment processes.
- Written Examination
How to Submit Application for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay the application charge for this recruitment process through debit/ credit cards, net banking and offline payment through bank. SC/ ST candidates of other states are not exempted from the fee payment.
- General Category – Rs.160/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ ST/ PWD (West Bengal Domiciles) – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Applying Procedure: Aspirants with the required eligibility criteria norms are advised to submit their application through online mode. In order to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates have to follow the below listed simple procedures.
- Visit the official website “pscwbonline.gov.in”
- In the Recruitment Tab click “One Time Registration” link
- Now enter the required details asked in the Application Form and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Once the Registration process got over, User ID and Password will be displayed on the screen
- Log in with the User ID and Password to the Dash board and click the link “Apply Now”
- Start filling the Online Application with your Personal details, Contact details and Experience details in the Application form
- Candidates are also have to choose their language for their written Exam
- Check whether the details entered are correct
- Then save and “submit” the online application
- Take the hard copy of application form for future reference
|WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Online Registration starting date||12th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application & Online fees payment||3rd April 2018|
|Last date for Offline fee payment||4th April 2018|
Note: As per the official notice, WBPSC is going to hire candidates for the posts of Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert. In the above section, we have discussed about the application procedure, recruitment methods and many other details regarding the recruitment. Candidates who need the detailed information of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 are asked to go through the official notification.