WBHRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) scattered out an advertisement recently by inviting applications from candidates for Physiotherapist Grade III posts that are vacant in the institutions functioning below Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Both diploma and degree holders in physiotherapy can utilize this opportunity to get government jobs in West Bengal. The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. Registration for this WBHRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018 will start from 30th June 2018 onwards. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit applications within 10 days from the date of registration. Read the remaining paragraphs in this article to know more details regarding this latest recruitment.
|WBHRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Selection||Academic Assessment, Interview|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department Jobs 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Physiotherapist Grade III||193||39 years||Rs.37600/-|
Remunerations Offered: As per existing government order, candidates being selected for Physiotherapist posts in West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department will get Pay Band-3 salary and other admissible allowances.
- Salary Range: Rs.7100 to 37600/-
Eligibilities to Apply for WBHRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018
Qualification: The minimum educational qualification that should be completed by aspirants to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018 for Physiotherapist posts is given below.
- Passed H.Sc/ Equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and
- Diploma/ Degree course in Physiotherapy
Age Limit: Individuals not exceeding 39 years of age are only eligible to apply for WBHRB Physiotherapist jobs 2018.
- Cutoff date for age calculation: 1st January 2018
Age Relaxations: SC, ST and OBC category persons can claim for relaxations in upper age limit to apply for Physiotherapist jobs in West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department.
- SC/ ST/ OBCs: as per govt rules
West Bengal Physiotherapist Jobs Selection Criteria
Authorities will prepare select list by putting weightage marks for the educational qualification, experience and interview performance of contestants, as tabulated below.
|No.||Factors/ Criteria*||Weightage Marks|
|1.||H.Sc/ Equivalent Exam Marks||60 (max)|
|2.||Diploma course in Physiotherapy||12|
|3.||Degree in Physiotherapy||13|
|4.||Master Degree in Physiotherapy||15|
|5.||Experience (Govt or Private – 2 marks/ year)||10 (max)|
* If applications are more in number, sometimes screening/ preliminary examination may also be conducted by authorities to shortlist candidates for interview.
How to Apply for WBHRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Through banks participating in the Government Receipt Portal System (GRPS) of Government of West Bengal, aspirants have to remit fee in the head of account “0051-00-104-002-16”. Otherwise, applications will be rejected.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.160/-
- SC/ STs of West Bengal: No Fees
- Persons with disabilities: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested citizens submit your applications through official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board on or before last date. Don’t submit more than one application. The general instructions to apply online are given below.
- Visit WBHRB website www.wbhrb.in
- Read the official notification for recruitment to the post of Physiotherapist Gr. III from “News-Press Releases/ Advertisement” section
- After reading detailed advertisement, click “Online Application” link in homepage
- Click on the recruitment link/ post you wish to apply
- Read the information that display and click “Apply Now!” tab
- A page will open by asking your name, mobile number, date of birth, gender etc
- Fill the requisite details, choose the mode of payment and hit “Submit” button
- Then proceed to fill the remaining fields in application
- Upload scanned copies of your photo and signature, if necessary
- Finally preview the filled details and “Submit” the application form
- Also, do the fee payment successfully
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Online registration starts from||30th June 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||9th July 2018 (Before 8.00 PM)|
|Last date to pay fee||9th July 2018 (Before 8.00 PM)|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about current job opportunities in West Bengal Health institutions for diploma or degree holders in physiotherapy. Candidates who want to know more details related to this WBHRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018 can read the official notification carefully.