WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is now conducting a recruitment to fill the 590 Pharmacist posts that are vacant in different institutions and establishments under its control. Male/ Female candidates found eligible interms of qualification and age limits can submit their applications from today onwards, if having interest to participate on this WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. The last date for registration is 28th June 2018. So, hurry up! To know about the details of minimum eligibilities, applying procedure, salary etc, scroll down and read the remaining paragraphs in this article.
|WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
The department of Health & Family Welfare in West Bengal is committed in doing 24 hours proper health care services to all citizens of the state through organizations/ institutions working under its control. For smooth functioning of the health care institutions at desired level, required numbers of medical/ paramedical and other staffs are very essential. So to appoint deserving number of staffs whenever necessary, department has constituted West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. To fill the anticipated number of Pharmacist vacancies in the health care institutions of West Bengal, now WBHRB is conducting a recruitment. Interested citizens submit your applications as early as possible. Based on the academic records, experience and interview performance of contestants, selection shall be done. All appointments through WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 will be initially on temporary basis (but likely to be permanent). Other details regarding this recruitment are given below.
WB Health Department Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Pharmacist Grade III||590||39||Rs.37600/-|
Pay Scale: Aspirants selected for Pharmacist posts shall get Pay Band-3 equivalent salary and other allowances as per existing government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.7100 to 37600/- + Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
Eligibilities to Apply for WB Health Recruitment 2018
Qualification: To apply for Pharmacist recruitment in West Bengal Health Department 2018 aspirants must have completed diploma or degree course in Pharmacy.
- Passed H.Sc/ Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology and
- Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council
Age Restrictions: Individuals within following age limits are only eligible to participate on WB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 39 years
Age Relaxations: SC, ST, OBC candidates exceeding upper age limits can also claim for relaxations in upper age limit as per government orders.
- SC/ ST/ OBCs: As per govt. rules
Selection Procedure of West Bengal Pharmacist Jobs
There will be no test. Selection list will be prepared by authorities by putting weightage marks for the educational qualification, experience and interview performance of contestants.
|No.||Factors/ Criteria||Weightage Marks|
|1.||H.Sc/ Equivalent Exam Marks||60 (max)|
|2.||Diploma course in Pharmacy||12|
|3.||Degree in Pharmacy||13|
|4.||Master Degree in Pharmacy||15|
|5.||Experience (Govt – 2 marks/ year, Private – 1 mark/ year)||10 (max)|
How to Apply for WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: Through Government Receipt Portal System (i.e. GRPS) of Government of West Bengal aspirants have to remit the application fee under the Head of Account “0051-00-104-002-16” to participate on this recruitment.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.160/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Applying Procedure: Applications for this West Bengal Health Recrutiment 2018 have to be submitted through WBHRB website. The step-by-step instructions to apply online are,
- First of all visit WBHRB website www.wbhrb.in
- Read the official notification for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist Gr. III from News-Press Releases/ Advertisement section
- After reading the detailed advertisement, click “Online Application” link in homepage
- Click on the recruitment link that you wish to apply
- Read the information that display and click “Apply Now!” tab
- A page will open by asking your name, mobile number, date of birth, gender etc
- Fill the requisite details, choose the mode of payment and hit “Submit” button
- Then proceed to fill the remaining fields in application
- Upload scanned copies of your photo and signature, if necessary
- Finally preview the filled details and “Submit” the application
- Also, do the fee payment successfully
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
Important Dates of WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
|Online registration starts from||19th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||28th June 2018 (8.00 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment||28th June 2018 (8.00 PM)|
|Interview will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
Note: Details about one of the new Pharmacist recruitment in West Bengal Health department are provided here on above section. Aspirants who wish to know information about this WBHRB Recruitment 2018 can read the official notification linked in this article.