WBGDRB Group-D Admit Card 2017: West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB) is a board of recruitment, which is going to conduct Group-D examination, for recruiting eminent personnel in various offices of the Government of West Bengal. This group-D examination is scheduled with an intention to occupy the vast amount of 6000 vacancies. Candidates who have passed in 8th standard shall be eligible to participate in this examination. The intimation for this examination has been released by WBGDRB earlier. Are you the one, had applied previously shall proceed for downloading the WBGDRB Group-D Admit Card 2017. The examination will be tentatively conducted in the month of April, 2017. Here in, we had discussed a lot of information regarding the need and procedure to download the Admit Card.
|Authority||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)|
|Exam name||Group D Exam|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Objective type)|
|Exam Date||April 2017(Last week)|
|Website||www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in|
WBGDRB Group D Admit Card 2017
Admit card/ Hall ticket is the mandatory document to be carried out by the candidates for every competitive examination along with the photo identity proof. The same procedure is followed in WBGDRB Group-D examination centers, since the admission to the written test is purely provisional. Candidates appeared without the Admit card are not allowed to enter into the exam hall.
The main reason behind the Group D examination is the authorities of WBGDRB have the goal to fulfill the tremendous amount of opportunities and providing appointments in any Districts or Offices of West Bengal.
The Group D examination is to be conducted by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board, inform the candidates to download the Admit Card from their website once they activate the link. By feeding the username and password, you will get the WBGDRB Group-D Admit Card 2017 in the printable format. The details furnished in the admit card are listed below,
- Personal details
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam Venue
Things to Remember: The documents/ certificates & things to be carried out by the candidates at the time of written examination and the procedure to be followed are given below,
- Candidates must carry the Hall ticket/ Admit Card & Identity proof (Voter ID) in the exam hall.
- Once your verification is completed, find the exam hall before the time allotted for examination.
- One you find the exam hall, verify your seat no.
- After the exam conducting authorities enter into the exam hall, get permission to enter.
WBGDRB Group D Exam
Aspirants, who have qualified in 8th standard from any recognized board, are only eligible for WBGDRB Group D Exam. Also, their age limit should not exceed 40 years. However, the relaxation in age is applicable for candidates residing under SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD as per the Government norms.
- Educational Requirement – 8th pass
- Age Limit – 40 years
Selection Process: The selection board of WBGDRB recruits deserving candidates, by initially subjects them to written test. Candidates invited for the written examination will be based on the validity done for received online applications. Following that, candidates are entitled for personal interview. Those aspirants who get shortlisted in both the rounds are finally subject to medical examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
The question paper will be covered with questions from the areas of General Studies, language paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu) and Mathematics. Since there is no negative marking is provided, the competitors get the chance to answer all the questions.
- The written examination question paper will comprise of 85 objective type questions.
- The written examination is conducted for a maximum of 85 marks.
- Each of the right answer carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The question paper format will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The duration of the examination is one and half hours.
- The answers for the questions are filled in OMR answer sheet.
- The exam will be conducted in offline
How to Download the WBGDRB Group-D Admit Card 2017
Candidates, who have submitted your job application through the official websites earlier, will have to prepare for the examination seriously. In order to achieve in the written examination, applicants have to be well versed in GK, language paper and Mathematics. As well as, it’s the right time to download the WBGDRB Group D Admit Card. The Admit Card/ Hall ticket is also available in the website. The line-by-line steps followed for downloading the Admit card is listed below,
- Enter any of the websites of WBGDRB i.e. “www.wbgdrb.in” or “www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in”.
- Go to “Recruitment” page of the website.
- Find the concerned link to download the Admit Card.
- In the login page, feed the username and password.
- After that, submit the login page.
- Immediately, you will receive the Admit Card in the printable format.
- Along with that, instructions to be followed and things to be carried out in exam hall are also provided for the applicants.
- Keep the Admit Card safe and carry it while appearing for the examination.
In case any of the difficulties while downloading the Admit card, applicants should communicate either through telephone number “1860-345-2224” or through e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
|Download Admit Card Now||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commenced from – 3rd Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on – 29th Jan 2017
- Written examination is scheduled on – April 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information related to WBGDRB Group-D Admit Card 2017. Keep in touch with the website for getting the latest updates.