Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018: Here is the good news for the candidates who are looking for various career opportunities in the banking sector. Vijaya Bank has recently announced an advertisement in its official website for the recruitment of Manager and Clerk posts in their Organization. Only Sport persons are eligible for the clerk position, while all others with the desired eligibility criteria can apply for Manager Posts. Further details about this Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
|Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Manager and Clerk Posts|
|No of Posts||67|
|Qualification||12th Standard, Graduation|
|Selection Type||Field trials, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Vijaya Bank is one of the public sector nationalized bank formed in the year 1931 with its headquarters located at Bangalore, Karnataka. It offers a wide range of financial products and services to their customers with a network of 2031 branches throughout the country with a total of 2001 ATMs. The bank grew steadily since its formation and became a scheduled bank in the year 1958. It was nationalized on 15th April 1980, after that the bank has improved their presence and performance under alternative delivery channels such as internet and Mobile banking which are considered to be the focus area of this organization.
This reputed organization now requires employees with good leadership, aptitude, communication skill and professional knowledge to handle the roles and responsibilities of Clerks and Manager level positions. Interested candidates are asked to submit their applications through online mode as early as possible in order to avoid last minute rush. Also after the submission of online application, the candidates have to send the print out of the Application form and other relevant documents to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
Vijaya Bank Vacancies 2018
|1||Clerk||10||Rs. 11765-31540 /-|
|2||Manager||57||Rs. 31705-45950 /-|
Pay scale Offered: Candidates who get selected for the above mentioned posts will get a decent Salary Package with other allowances as per the 7th Pay Commission rules assigned by the Central Government.
- For Post No.01: Rs. 11765-31540 /-
- For Post No.02: Rs. 31705-45950 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Jobs 2018
Candidates must have a clear idea about all the below mentioned eligibility criteria norms before applying for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018.
Academic Qualification: Aspirants who have completed their educational qualification from a recognized board or University alone are eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- For Clerk Posts: 12th Standard/ Graduation
- For Manager Posts: CA/ BL (LLB)/ Any degree
Other Requirements: Apart from the general educational qualification, the candidates also have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions.
- Candidates who are applying for Clerk posts should be sports men represented for the country in International event, state event and district level or was a member of the Combined Universities Team.
- For Manager posts the candidates should have a work experience from 2 to 3 years in their related field
Age Limits: Candidates have to satisfy the below mentioned age limit constraints as on the date 1st March 2018, without which they are not eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- For Post No.01: 18 to 28 years
- For Post No.02 : 20 to 45 years
Age Relaxation: Deserving reserved category applicants can get age relaxation as per the reservation norms followed in the Vijaya Bank.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Selection Procedure for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- For Clerk Posts: Field trials
- For Manager Posts: Personal Interview
How to Apply Online for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Application Charges: Candidate has to pay the Application fees mentioned in the notification before the last date. Once the fee is paid then it cannot be refunded at any circumstances.
|Post Name||General, OBC||SC/ST/PWD|
|Clerk||Rs. 300 /-||Rs. 50 /-|
|Manager||Rs. 600 /-||Rs. 100 /-|
Steps for online Application: Willing candidates who are satisfying the conditions of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 can submit their applications through online mode. The detailed guidelines for online application process is given in the below section,
- First of all, go to the official site of Vijaya Bank that is “www.vijayabank.com”
- Click on the “Careers” link on the top of the home page
- It will directs in to a page containing the official Notification
- Download the advertisement and read all the Informations mentioned in it carefully
- After that choose the Tab “Click here to Apply Online”
- Start filling your Application with details such as Name, Contact details and other personal details
- Click the Register button after entering all the basic details
- A User id and Password will be displayed on the screen
- Log with the given Login credentials and complete the remaining part of the Application form
- Now upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature
- Pay the application fees in online mode
- After that check the Informations once again and click the Final Submit button
- Take a Print out of the Application form
- Send the Hard copy of the Application with all relevant documents to the address “ The Deputy General Manager-HRD, Vijaya Bank, Head Office, 41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road, Bengaluru-560001”
- Envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Posts of……………………………….”
|Official Notification & Apply Online||vijayabank.com|
|Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||12th April 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||27th April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application form||4th May 2018|
Note: Here in this section we have so far discussed all the important information related to Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018. However if you still has any doubts then write on our comment section, so that your queries will be solved by our team as early as possible.