Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017: The head office of Vijaya Bank at Bangalore has formally declared an announcement, that there is a lack of officers to serve under the designation of Probationary Manager. This concerned bank is seeking for Indian Citizens to fill 44 vacancies occurred under the above said post under the areas of Security, Law and Rajbhasha. Aspirants who aspire to join the bank as Probationary Manager should possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline. For knowing more details about this Vijaya Bank Recruitment, view the contents summarised below,
|Bank Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Vacancy Nos||44||Last Date||09-01-2017|
|Education||PG, BL Degree|
|Place of Posting||India|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Vijaya bank is a fast growing Public Sector Bank, with various branches spread out all over India. It is the pioneer bank in introducing new and innovative trend setting products to satisfy the varied clients. The bank invites applications for recruitment for the post of Probationary Manager (Security, Law & Rajbhasha), through their web portal. It is a very great opportunity for aspirants considered the banking sector as their dream job to serve. First priority will be given for experienced candidates at the time of short listing and further selection stages.
Selected candidates are initially appointed as probationer for a period of one year. And those aspirants must have to serve in Vijaya bank for a minimum period of three years by executing the bond amount of three lakhs. Indian Nationals willing to serve anywhere in India shall register your personal and qualifying details through online for Vijaya Bank Jobs. Scroll down the page for getting more elaborate details about the recruitment.
Pose Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Probationary Manager – Security||20||45 years||Rs.45950/-|
|2||Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha||10||35 years|
|3||Probationary Manager – Law||14|
Educational Profile: Degree level of qualification is enough to apply for the post of Probationary Manager. In case, candidates applying for Probationary Manager (Rajbhasha), Post Graduate Degree is preferred. All the applicants should have completed the degree from any recognised institution.
- For Probationary Manager (Security) – Passed in any Degree
- For Probationary Manager (Rajbhasha) – PG Degree in Hindi with English subject
- Probationary Manager (Law) – BL (LLM) Degree
Experience Requirements: Vijaya bank is seeking for experienced candidates for the post of Probationary Manager. They notify that, applicants must possess 2 to 5 years of experience in concerned field. Candidates applying against Security Post, they should have served in armed forces and Practising as an Advocate in Civil Court is needed for Probationary Manager (Law) Post.
- For Probationary Manager (Security/ Law) – 5 years
- For Probationary Manager (Rajbhasha) – 2 years
Age restrictions: The candidates should have attained the minimum age limit of 20 years, as on 1st Nov 2016. The maximum age limit and age relaxation for reserved category is given below,
- Age Limit for Probationary Manager (Security) Post – 20 to 45 years
- Age Limit for Probationary Manager (Law/ Rajbhasha) Post – 20 to 35 years
- Relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles/ Persons affected by Riots – 5 years
- Relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Recruitment Procedure: Candidates whose application is eligible for the above said post, they are only admitted to the interview/ GD/ test conducted by the bank. On reviewing the performance in interview and verifying the documents/ certificates, a final list prepared for appointment.
- Interview/ Group Discussion/ Test
Pay Scale and Allowances: Dedicated personnel, who are enlisted for Scale-II Posts mentioned in the recruitment notification, will receive the monthly salary within a pay scale mentioned below. In addition, the officers are also eligible for accommodation, leave, LTC, Medical Aid, retirement benefits, loans etc.
- Pay Scale – Rs.31705-45950/-
Application Fee: At the time of online application, candidates will have to pay the application fee and intimation charge through the payment gateway such as Master, Debit, Credit & Internet Banking.
- For general and OBC category – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.100/- (Intimation Charge)
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Procedure for Vijaya bank Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates shall submit the applications in online mode; the procedure for applying is listed below,
- Go to the bank website “www.vijayabank.com”.
- Click on “Career” and under that section hit “Recruitment Notification No.01/2016”
- Download the recruitment notification and read the information thoroughly.
- At the same page, find the link “CLICK HERE” to apply online.
- Enter all the basic details in the application form.
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specification.
- Verify all the filled in details and choose the “Submit”
- Here after, fee shall be paid through the payment gateway by using Master/ Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking.
- On successful completion of online transaction, take the e-receipt for future use.
- Finally the download the online generated application form for future reference.
The computer generated online application form should be sent to the following address “Vijaya Bank, P.O. Box No.5136, G.P.O, Bangalore -560 001” through ordinary post and super-scribed with the words as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY MANAGER-SECURITY/ LAW/ RAJBHASHA, 2016-2017 in Vijaya bank”.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commenced from – 19th Dec 2016
- Online registration ends on – 9th Jan 2017
- Last date for downloading the online application form – 16th Jan 2017
- Last date for downloading the online application form (Far flung areas)- 20th Jan 2017
Note: Candidates who are going to apply for Vijaya Bank Vacancies shall get the information from the above sections. For getting more details refer the official notification.