Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is going to conduct a recruitment for Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) inorder to fulfill its 424 employee requirements for Sanvida Conductor posts. Official notice for this recruitment has been already divulged on 8th September 2017 itself. Now the last date of application submission has also over. In the official notification, it has been clearly indicated that written exam will be conducted first, to hire suitable candidates for Conductor posts. The Written exam for Uttarakhand Sanvida Conductor exam is scheduled on 26th November 2017 (i.e. Sunday). As there are only 2 to 3 weeks left for exam, applicants might have started searching for Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017 over internet. Do you guys want to know when UTC Sanvida Conductor Admit Card 2017 will be let out (or) from where you should get it? Then read this entire article.
|Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||UK Sanvida Conductor Exam 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase (Written)|
|Material||Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Exam Date||26th November 2017||Status||Available within few days i.e. on November 2017|
|Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (For Uttarakhand Transport Corporation)||Official website||www.ubter.in (or) www.ubterec.in|
Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is responsible for prescribing manner & educational qualifications for students for admission to affiliated institutions, declaring results of entrance as well as regular exams, advising state government in development of technical education, etc.
This organization is going to conduct a recruitment based exam for Uttarakhand Transport Corporation’s Sanvida Conductor/ Parichalak posts on 26th November 2017. Application forms from candidates who are interested in Conductor jobs are collected upto 11th October 2017. So, now it’s time to speak about Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017.
- UK Transport Admit Card 2017 for Conductor Exam will be issued only through official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, atleast 1 or 2 weeks before exam date.
- Without Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Hall Ticket 2017 no one can attend the Conductor exam. Because the exam time, venue and address will be indicated in the hall ticket only.
- Other information that will be available on UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 are Candidate’s Name (sometimes photograph), Date of Birth, Some General Instructions, Exam session, etc.
Things to be Remembered: Those who are going to attend Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education’s UTC Sanvida Conductor exam 2017 remember the following things.
- Don’t forget to take UTC Sanvida Conductor Exam Hall Ticket 2017 with you.
- Take any one original photo id proof with you (Aadhar Card/ Vote id, etc.)
- Take necessary writing materials like blue/ black ball point pen with you.
- Don’t take mobile phones/ books into exam hall.
- Don’t write any hints in exam admit card. It is punishable.
Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017
UK Sanvida Conductor Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who had studied upto 12th standard are asked to respond for UTC Conductor recruitment 2017, if they had not crossed 42 years of age. Applications submitted by interested aspirants will be checked by authorities and those who are not satisfying these eligibility conditions will not get Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Conductor Admit Card 2017.
- Qualification: 12th/ Equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
UTC Conductor Selection Criteria 2017: Individuals satisfying above given minimum eligibilities shall be issued with Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Admit Card 2017 for written exam, first. Then those who are taking more marks in written exam will be shortlisted to a certain limit and invited for interview. For participating in interview, UTC Conductor Call Letter 2017 will be issued by board. Overall performance of competitors will be taken into account and based on available number of vacancies appointment shall be done.
- Written Exam
Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Exam Pattern 2017: Candidates who got Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017 for Conductor Exam reach the venue atleast half an hour before exam time. On exam, aspirants can expect multiple choice objective type questions from General Hindi, General Knowledge, General Science, Maths, Computer knowledge, etc.
- Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- About ¼ marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
How to Download Uttarakhand Conductor Admit Card 2017?
Appliers visit the official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education to download Uttarakhand Conductor Admit Card 2017. But to download Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017 successfully, one should know their Registration/ Roll Number and Date of Birth. Only then the hall ticket having page will open. Step-by-step guidelines for UTC Conductor Exam Hall Ticket 2017 download is given below.
- Visit www.ubter.in website.
- Search for Recruitment of Sanvida Conductor link.
- By clicking on that, www.ubterec.in page will open.
- Search for Download UTC Admit Card for Sanvida Conductor Exam dated 26 Nov 2017 link.
- By hitting that link, a login page will open.
- Enter your Name & Date of Birth or Roll Number/ Registration Number in appropriate boxes (as asked in the page).
- After filling those details, press “Submit” button.
- Your Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Admit Card 2017 will display.
- Save and download the hardcopy of admit card.
Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Exam Centres 2017: Depending upon number of competitors, on selected cities within Uttarakhand written exam will be conducted. To know about exact exam centres look into your Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017.
|Download Admit Card here||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Uttarakhand Conductor Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|Notification Released date||8th September 2017|
|Notification Closed date||11th October 2017|
|UTC Conductor Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|UK Transport Conductor Admit Card 2017 will be issued||10 to 15 days before exam date|
Note: Candidates who searched for the information regarding Uttarakhand Transport Admit Card 2017 for Conductor exam might have got enough details from above section. To know about other related information of this recruitment, keep in touch with our website.