UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is now conducting a general direct recruitment for Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari and Social Welfare Supervisor posts. About 1953 candidates with good intelligence, Hindi communication skills and knowledge towards concerned departments are going to be selected through this UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for appointment in services. Individuals seeking for government jobs in Uttar Pradesh can participate in this recruitment, if having interest and found eligible interms of qualification and age limits. Scroll down the page and read the remaining paragraphs in this article to know about the minimum eligibilities, applying procedure, salary package and other details pertaining this recruitment.
|UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari, etc|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification|
|Job Type||Permanent Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission often conducts recruitment to fill the vacancies existing in UP government departments. Likewise, to fill the vacancies currently existing in the Panchayati Raj and Social Welfare departments of Uttar Pradesh, now UPSSSC is conducting a recruitment. Candidates willing to take part in this recruitment submit your applications on or before 29th June 2018. All applicants cannot be selected for appointment. To findout the right persons amongst the contestants, UPSSSC conducts various tests. Aspirants overcoming all those selection rounds successfully with good marks shall only be selected for appointment based on reservation norms indicated on UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 notification.
UP VDO Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Gram Panchayat Adhikari||1527||40 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2.||Gram Vikas Adhikari Samaj Kalyan||362|
|3.||Social Welfare Supervisor||64|
Salary Package: Candidates those who are going to be selected under this post shall get Pay Band-1 salary and other admissible allowances from time to time as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
UP VDO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants those who had completed intermediate qualification from the board of high school and intermediate UP or any equivalent examination recognized by government can apply for these jobs.
- Intermediate pass/ Equivalent and
- C.C certificate in Computer Application
Age Restrictions: Individuals within the minimum and maximum age limits given below can apply for this UPSSSC Recruitment 2018. The cut off date for computing age limits is 1st July 2018.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Age Relaxations: Relaxations in upper age limit shall be given to some category persons under this UPSSSC VDO 2018 recruitment. To know about the details of relaxations, refer official notification.
Suitable candidates amongst the large number of applicants shall be opted for appointment only by seeing the performance of contestants in following selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
How to Apply for UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Through SBI Collect facility or by using e-challan form downloaded from UPSSSC website aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment. The category-wise application fee and service charges are mentioned below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.185/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.95/-
- PWDs: Rs.25/- (service charges)
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Applying Procedure: Applications for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari Samaj Kalyan and Social Welfare Supervisor posts will be accepted only via online mode. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Visit UPSSSC website “upsssc.gov.in”
- Go to “Notification/ Advertisements” section
- Read the UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Notification 2018 and user instructions carefully
- Click “Apply” link given against particular recruitment
- The link for “Candidate Registration” will appear
- Click the link and start filling the Candidate Registration Form without mistakes
- Indicate the post preference and click “Submit” button
- You will get 11 digit registration number
- Take printout of the registration slip for future reference
- On successful completion of Part-I registration, on next working day (after 2.00 PM) click “ Fee Deposition” link in website and choose the mode of payment
- After fee payment, click on “Submit Application Form” (Part-II online application) button in candidate’s segment page
- It opens a page by asking Candidate’s registration number, Fee details, scanned photo& signature and some of your personal details filled during registration process
- Submit the requisite details and it will take you to next page
- Fill all information that are required to complete the application
- Tick the declaration checkbox and click “Preview” button
- Check all the filled details in application
- If you wish to do any changes in application, click “Back” button and modify it
- Otherwise, after previewing filled details “Submit” the application
Important Dates of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
|Date of Advertisement||30th May 2018|
|Online registration started on||30th May 2018|
|Fee can be paid online from||1st June 2018|
|Last date for doing online registration||25th June 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||27th June 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||29th June 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details regarding current job vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. We hope this information will be definitely helpful for candidates to get government job in UP. If aspirants want to know reservation and other details about this UPSSSC Recruitment 2018, read the official notification linked in this article.