UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) have promulgated a recruitment notification in order to fulfil the Council House Guard and Forest Guard vacancies that are existing till now in Secretariat Administration and Chief Forest Conservator & Head of Department, Forest & Wild Animal departments of state. This is a great opportunity for high school/ intermediate qualified citizens of Uttar Pradesh to capture a government job, with attractive compensation and other special allowances. But only physically efficient candidates have to apply for UPSSSC recruitment 2017. Other details about this placement drive are summarised down.
|Commission||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Position||Forest Guard and Council House Guard|
|Vacancy Nos||664||Last Date||30-12-2016|
|Education||Intermediate/ 12th standard|
|Place of Posting||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was organised by government for doing timely appointments in various services of the state, by conducting examinations and/ or interview. One of the newly disseminated direct recruitment notice, scatters the need of 664 capable citizens from SC, ST, OBC and General categories, for the subordinate departments in Uttar Pradesh.
In response of this advertisement, interested and eligible candidates are asked to submit applications through online mode. Contestants must qualify in the different efficiency and intelligence tests going to be conducted by UPSSSC, to get deputed in these positions. Only on the order of merit cum preference, selection will be done and get posted in Lucknow.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Council House Guard||44||40 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2.||Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)||620|
Educational Qualification: The school level qualification that is required to join as House/ Forest Guard under UPSSSC is stated below. This education must be obtained from any recognized board.
- For Council House Guard/ Forest Guard posts: passed in Intermediate/ 12th standard or equivalent examination
Age Restrictions: UPSSSC has the set the minimum and maximum applying age for Council House Guard/ Forest Guard posts. The date used for calculating upper age is 1st July 2016. Deserving candidates may get relaxations in this upper age, based on decision of Commission.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
Recruitment Methods: Different phases of tests will be conducted to check the knowledge and fitness of contestants. Those who are ranking high in these exams will get appointed as a Council House Guard/ Forest Guard in respective state government departments. Also, certificate verification would be done before appointment.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Written Examination
Pay Scale and Salary: As per state government norms, in a standard of Pay Band-1 appointees will get monthly salary. Besides, other admissible allowances would also be provided. The basic pay and grade pay details are mentioned here.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200–20200/-
- Grade Pay for Council House Guard post: Rs.2000/-
- Grade Pay for Forest Guard post: Rs.1900/-
Application Fee: All appliers must remit the prescribed amount of non-refundable application fee through proper mode (E-Challan/ I-Collect of SBI), to get considered for UPSSSC forest guard/ council guard vacancies.
- For General category: 125/-
- For SC/ ST category: 65/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Submit Application for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Those wish to compete for these posts must fill the online application that is given in official portal of UPSSSC. The steps to be followed are,
- Open the website upsssc.gov.in
- Under “Notification/ Advertisement” section, click on concerned “Apply” option.
- Hit on the “Candidates Registration” link.
- The first part of application will open. Enter requisite details in it and press “Submit” button.
- On next working day (after 2.00 PM), under “Fee Deposition” choose the mode of fee payment and remit the fee.
- For filling part-II of online application, click on “Submit Application Form” in the home page and enter your registration number to proceed.
- Enter your personal & fee payment details and upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Using “Preview” option, check the entered details and modify if any changes are there, using “Back” option.
- Finally click on “Submit” button and take printout copy of it.
Dates to Remember
|Opening date of online registration||9th Dec 2016|
|Last date for doing online registration||26th Dec 2016|
|Final date for fee payment||28th Dec 2016|
|Closing date for submission of online form||30th Dec 2016|
Note: On above section, we have illustrated about the details that are given in UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 notice released recently for forest guard and council guard posts. For any kind of doubts, refer the official notification.