UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has disseminated a vacancy notification recently, which states about 694 vacancies in the post of Development Team Officer and Exercise Trainer. Bachelors Degree is the basic qualification required to apply for both the posts. However additional qualifications are also necessary to apply. Go through this page further for gathering information about UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 in detailed manner.
|UPSSSC Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Development Team Officer and Exercise Trainer|
|No of Vacancies||694|
|Selection Type||Written test, physical test etc.|
|Last Date||23rd April 2018|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct various examination for appointments to various service posts. These exams would be conducted across the Uttar Pradesh. Accordingly with their exam schedule, the upcoming exam planned by the commission is Exercise Trainer and Regional Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer Competitive Exam 2018. To participate in this exam, aspirants should be physically as well as intellectually proven in relevant fields.
Following the exam, some other stages of selection would be there for provisional recruitment. If you are interested in these latest UPSSSC jobs, submit your applications in online mode. The detailed information about the eligibility, applying procedure etc, are explained in the below paragraph.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Youth Welfare and Regional Development Team Officer||652||40 years||Rs.112400/-|
Salary Offered: In the below pay scale, aspirants those who get employment under UPSSSC Jobs will get the monthly salary. Additional allowances are also offered to them, if admissible.
- Development Team Officer – Rs.35400-112400/-
- Exercise Officer – Rs.29200-92300/-
Eligibility Requisites to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who possess the below mentioned qualifications are eligible to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment.
- Youth Welfare and Regional Development Team Officer – Bachelor Degree
- Exercise Trainer – Bachelor Degree & D.PED/ B.PED
Age Restriction: Candidates should satisfy the below age limit can apply for UPSSSC Jobs. The crucial date of determining the age limit will be on 1st July 2018.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Selection Procedure 2018
Individuals will be selected for UPSSSC Vacancies on the basis of scrutinizing the received applications followed by subjecting them to the below mentioned selection stages.
- Written exam
- Physical tests
- Interview (if required)
Applying Procedure for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: In offline mode such as E-challan/ I-Collect in any SBI branch, aspirants who are applying should have to remit the application fee.
- General/ OBC Category – Rs.125/-
- SC/ ST Category – Rs.65/-
- PH Category – Rs.25/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online Steps to Apply: Candidates applications are only accepted in online mode. The steps to proceed with the online registration are given below.
- First of all, visit the official website “www.upsssc.gov.in”
- Read the official notification available in “Advertisement/ Notification” section
- Click on “Apply” button and “Candidate Registration” link
- Application form will be divided in two options i.e. “Candidate Registration” & “Submit Application form”
- Enter all the mandatory fields in the registration form and click on “Submit” button
- On successful registration, you will get 11 digit registration number
- After completion of first part of registration, hit on “Fee Deposition” link and choose the payment option
- Then hit on “Submit Application form” link
- It would be redirected to a page, there you have to enter the Candidate Registration Number, Fee Details etc.
- It will open a new application form on the screen
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimension
- Finally preview the application form and do corrections, if necessary
- At the end of the process, hit on “Submit” button and retain the hard copy for future reference
Dates to Remember
|UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||13th March 2018|
|Starting date for online registration||13th March 2018|
|Last date for online registration (Part-I)||17th April 2018|
|Last date for depositing the fee||19th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form (Part-II)||23rd April 2018|
Note: The elaborate information about UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section. If the applicants require more information, refer the official notification linked here.