UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has circulated a job vacancy notification over their official web portal. As per the notification, there are 41 openings available under Group ‘A’ & Group ‘B’ postings. Degree qualified job seekers and unemployment aspirants can use this great opportunity. Fresh candidates are also having few opportunities for employment beneath this recruitment. Selected people will get attractive salary. Elaboration of this UPSC Recruitment 2017 details are given in the below section.
|UPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Designation||Economic Officer, Superintending Epigraphist etc||Vacancies||41|
|Selection Type||Written Test, Shortlisting…||Job Nature||Contract|
|Last Date||14-09-2017||Job Location||India|
UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission is India’s central recruiting agency. It was established on 1st October 1926 as public service commission and it was renamed as today’s UPSC after the independence. This commission is the responsible for appointments and examinations for all Indian services and Group ‘A’ & Group ‘B’ of central services. Recently this commission announced one recruitment notification for the job vacancies available in Economic Officer, Superintending Epigraphist, Junior Interpreter and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Commission will conduct some of the selection methods for selecting the talented and smart aspirants. Selected people should be appointed by contract basis.
Designation Wise UPSC Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Economic Officer||01||35 years||Rs.142400/-|
|2||Superintending Epigraphist||01||40 years||Rs.208700/-|
|3||Junior Interpreter (Chinese)||01||Rs.39100/-|
|4||Junior Interpreter (Japanese)||01||35 years|
|5||Specialist Grade-III||27||40 years|
|6||Economic Officer||10||30 years||Rs.142400/-|
Pay Scale and Salary: Appointees will be treated by monthly basis salary.
- Salary Range: Rs.15600 – 208700/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: Following academic qualification is mandatory for applying UPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Post Graduate (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Agriculture Economics/ Econometrics )
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree (Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada)
- Doctorate Degree (Any subjects)
- Master Degree (Chinese language/ Japanese Language)
- MBBS Degree
- Doctor of Medicine (Bacteriology/ Microbiology)
- Master of Science (Medical Bacteriology/ Medical Microbiology)
Experience: He/ she should have experience from concern field.
- Required experience: 2 – 7 years
Age Limit: Post wise upper age limit details are given in the above vacancy table.
- Upper age: 30 years – 40 years
Age Relaxation: As per the rule of government age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates.
- As per government rule
Selection Process for UPSC Vacancy 2017
Applicants should be selected through below given recruitment methods for selection.
- Written test
Applying Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Applying aspirants can make their payment through either offline or online mode. If offline mode means people directly visit nearest SBI bank branches and make the payment transaction, otherwise by using Net banking, Debit/ Credit cards people can make the transaction.
- General/ OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Exemption
- Payment Mode: Online / Offline
How to Submit the Application for UPSC Recruitment 2017
Individuals who have met the above eligibility criteria can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 through online. Before visiting the website, candidates should keep near the scanned documents, photograph and signature. Online application simple steps are given below.
- Appliers first visit the official site “upsconline.nic.in”.
- In the home page select the link “Online recruitment application for various posts”.
- Next page select the “New Registration”
- Enter the personal information clearly and choose “Save & Continue”.
- Next select the relevant post and click “Apply online”.
- In that page login the web portal and fill the application form clearly.
- Then upload the scanned photograph, signature and documents.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application details, before submission of the application.
- Finally “Submit” the application form.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Notification date||August 2017|
|Last date for online application||14th September 2017|
We have provided the recent employment opportunities details, which was released by UPSC organization for Group ‘A’ & Group ‘B’ postings, on above section. Candidates having doubts in this information can refer the official notification.