UPPSC Recruitment 2017: A long waited notification has been recently uncovered by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), to engage nearly five hundreds of staffs under the designation of Lecturer, Scientific Officer and Registrar. Qualified Graduates and Post Graduates who are well conversant in respective fields shall be preferred for the latest UPPSC Recruitment. Concluding the overview, we had explained a lot about the recruitment in the following sections.
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Designation||Lecturer, Scientific Officer, Registrar|
|Vacancy Nos||474||Last Date||18-04-2017|
|Education||Masters Degree or PHD|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a state agency authorized to conduct Civil Service examinations for entry level appointments. The agency’s charter is granted by the constitution of India. As per the often recruitments, UPPSC now came with a new employment notification to carry out the works in Uttar Pradesh State Government services. It must be a most waited notification for striving job seekers. A huge number of vacancies available in various teaching and non-teaching posts i.e. 474 vacant posts.
By conducting selection, most of the deserving persons are appointed in concerned posts. Since it is a Government job opportunity, aspiring persons shall hurry up to make your registration earlier in UPSSC website. For the use of readers, we had stated more details about UPPSC Recruitment 2017 in these sections.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Requirements: Aspirants who are complied with all the eligibilities, starting with basic qualification given hereunder shall utilize this opportunity. With Good academic records of at least 55% of marks, candidates should acquire this qualification in any well known university.
- For Lecturer Post – Masters Degree/ PHD
- For Scientific Officer Post – Sc/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.D
- For Registrar Post – Graduate Degree
Required Experience: Experience is compulsory for the designation of Registrar. Since, they should have possessed at least fifteen years of teaching experience or experience in administrative and supervisory level.
- For Registrar Post – 15 years
Age Limits: The minimum and maximum age limits allotted for both the posts is given below. The cut-off date for computing the age limits is on 1st Jan 2017. Besides, only Uttar Pradesh Domiciles will receive age relaxation.
- Age limit for Lecturer & Scientific Officer Post – 21 to 40 years
- Age limit for Registrar Post – 35 to 45 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC category – 5 years
Selection Process: The exact selection process is not mentioned. It will be decided by the selection team, which may be comprised of written examination, interview etc.
Salary Offered: Appointed candidates under the above mentioned posts will accept the monthly salary in pay band-3. Along with that, all the posts carry the benefit of Grade Pay also.
- Pay scale for all the posts – Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade pay for Scientific Officer Post – Rs.5400/-
- Grade pay for Lecturer Post – Rs.6000/-
- Grade pay for Registrar Post – Rs.7600/-
Application Fee: After the completion of online application form, download the e-Challan. Using this E-Challan, candidates have to deposit the fee amount in any of the branches of SBI or Punjab National Bank, according to his or her category.
- Application charge for unreserved/ OBC category – Rs.105/-
- Application charge for SC/ ST category – Rs.65/-
- Application charge for PWD category – Rs.25/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online Application Procedure for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Intending candidates have to complete two process of registration and application form filling in online, before the due date mentioned. For the use of candidates who are not familiar in internet use, we had listed the way to apply online.
- To apply Online, visit the website “www.upssc.up.nic.in”.
- In Online Application section of the home page, click on “Candidate Registration”
- While hitting that link, a registration form will be opened.
- Applicants have to fill the basic information in that registration form.
- After filling all the details, hit on “Submit”
- Again go for “Online Application” section and select the “Submit Application Form”
- In the application form, fill all the other details and verify it for correctness.
- Then, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the hard copy of the application form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Starting date for submission of online application||17th Mar 2017|
|Last date for registration of online application||13th Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||18th Apr 2017|
|Last date for remitting the exam fee||13th Apr 2017|
Note: Except the above contents about UPPSC Recruitment 2017, applicants can access remaining details from the official notification.