UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Here is the good news for candidates who are looking for state government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a latest Notification named as UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for filling 807 vacancy for Lecturer, Professor and other Posts. If you are a candidate who satisfies all the Eligibility criteria Norms of this Recruitment then you are advised to apply through online mode before the last date 24-11-2017. Aspirants who are seriously looking for Jobs in UPPSC can find further information in the below section.
|UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Lecturer, Professor & Other Posts||No of Openings||807|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||24.11.2017||Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh is the most populous State in India and it is the Fourth largest State by area. A large number of government Organizations have been established in this State for the welfare of the large number of people living in this densely populated state. To successfully run this most Populated State there is a large requirement of eligible candidates in various organization and departments that are being run by the State Government. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the main State agency which conducts different types of Examinations for filling various levels of posts in these Organizations. By applying for this exam a candidate can choose various posts and enroll them as an employee in the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.No||Directorate/ Department Name||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|01||U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (UNANI) DEPTT||Lecturer||04|
|02||U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (AYURVEDIC) DEPTT.||Reader||02|
|03||U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (HOMOEOPATHIC) DEPTT||Professor||13|
|04||GROUND WATER DEPTT. U.P.||Group B Posts||06|
|05||HIGHER EDUCATION DEPTT. U.P.||Lecturer||718|
|06||DIRECTORATE OF SPORTS, U.P.||Sports Officer||03|
|07||DIRECTORATE OF ENVIRONMENT U.P||Assistant Director||03|
|08||U.P. ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS DEPTT.||Inspector of Government Offices||01|
|09||MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPTT., U.P. (ALLOPATHY)||Principal (Allopathy)||04|
Candidates will get the Monthly Salary between Rs.8,000 /- to Rs.67,700/- along with the Grade Pay for different types of Posts available in this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying For UPPSC Recruitment 2017 must check whether they fulfill the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria.
The applicants should have Passed Bachelor’s / Master’s degree from a recognized University with relevant work Experience.
Age Limit will be applicable according to the norms followed in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam
Application Fees: The Application Fees for different category of Students is listed below.
- For General, OBC: Rs 105/-
- For SC, ST: Rs 65/-
- For Handicapped: Rs 25/-
Applying Procedure for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who have all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode before the last date. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the commission uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Section in the Official website and see the Latest Announcements made by UPPSC.
- Download the Official Notification and read all the Informations given in the Notification carefully.
- After reading the Notification you need to go back the homepage and click the “Apply” button.
- Start filling the Online Application by entering the details such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and so on.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fees in the Available mode.
- Upload the Scanned images of the Photograph, Signature and other required documents in the Application Form.
- Recheck the Application once again and submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form.
- Hardcopy of the Application Form along with all the necessary documents are enclosed in an Envelope and it should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of ” to the Office of the Commission on or before 12.2017 .
|UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Last Date for Deposition of Application Fees||21.11.2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||24.11.2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of the necessary documents||01.12.2017|
In this section we have discussed about UPPSC Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for various State Government Jobs were advised to visit this section regularly. Here we will update other UPPSC Recruitment 2017 information like Model Question papers, Admit Card, Score card and other related Queries soon.