UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017: Few days ago, the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has scattered out an official notification by announcing about the vacancies available for Junior Engineer (JE) posts in its administration. Very soon, applied candidates are going to be invited for a written examination. To perform well in this exam, appliers should be aware of the UPPCL JE Exam Pattern and Syllabus. For providing those useful materials, we have presented this article. We have also given the facility to download UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 as pdf file in below sections. Interested aspirants can go through it.
|UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Junior Engineer Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 Download PDF||Exam Category||Junior Engineer and Assistant Junior Engineer|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…||Exam Phase||Single phase|
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)||Official website||www.uppcl.org/|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) transmits and distributes electricity for the people living in Uttar Pradesh. More than thousand Junior Engineer posts in this organization are now vacant. As this is an electricity organization, individuals qualified in electrical and civil disciplines are deemed eligible to apply for these present vacancies.
Upto 23rd October 2017, applications will be accepted. After that, UPPCL will call candidates who had submitted proper applications, for a written exam. The exam will be most probably conducted in online mode (i.e. Computer based) with lot of general knowledge and technical questions. By seeing the UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 that we have given below, aspirants will get idea about what to study for exam.
Individuals who are performing well in written exam have been decided to be called for interview. Interview is the final round of selection for JE jobs in UPPCL. So, don’t miss one wonderful job opportunity without properly preparing for the written exam.
Important Topics of UPPCL JE Exam 2017: The written exam for UPPCL Junior Engineer posts consists of only one phase. Multiple choice objective type questions shall be asked for this exam from topics like,
- General Hindi
- Computer Knowledge
- Technical Knowledge
- General Awareness
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2017
The UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2017 determines how much questions will be asked from each topic, total time that will be given for exam and marks allotted to that.
|UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2017|
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Hindi||50 questions||50 marks||3 hours|
|2.||General Awareness & Reasoning||50 questions||50 marks|
|3.||Technical Knowledge||50 questions||50 marks|
|4.||Computer Knowledge||50 questions||50 marks|
- Only objective type questions will be asked.
- Maximum number of questions that will be asked is 200.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative marks are applicable for incorrect answer (i.e. 25 per question).
- Total exam duration is 180 minutes.
Detailed JE UPPCL Syllabus 2017
Both technical and general knowledge is very essential to engage as a Junior Engineer in UPPCL. So questions of JE exam will be equivalent to the standard of Diploma/ Degree qualification.
Above said are the major topics from which questions will be drafted for upcoming exams. But if you go in detail, following are the important minor topics from which more often questions shall be asked. Individuals who are preparing for exam according to the UPPCL JE Syllabus 2017 that we have given below can definitely score good marks.
|UPPCL JE Syllabus 2017|
|General Hindi||General Awareness & Reasoning|
|· Meanings and Opposites
· Fill in the blanks
· Sentence Improvement
· Suffix and Prefixes
· Odd Words
· Sentence Translation
· Detection of errors in sentence
· Plural forms, etc.
· Indian culture and heritage
· Indian History & Economy
· Countries & Capitals
· General Polity
· Indian Constitution
· Science & Technology
· Current National and International events, etc.
· Arithmetical Reasoning
· Statements & Arguments
· Statements & Conclusions
· Direction sense test
· Number, ranking & time sequence
· Coding & Decoding
· Data sufficiency
· Alpha numeric sequence puzzle, etc.
|Technical Knowledge||Computer Knowledge|
· Basics of Electrical Engineering
· Utilization of Electrical Energy
· Principles of Digital Electronics
· Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating
· Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
· Electrical Instruments and Measurements
· Electrical Machine-I&II
· Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
· Electrical and Electronic Engineering Materials
· Control System & Process Application, etc.
Civil Engineering:· Building Materials and construction
· Water Logging and Drainage
· Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
· Design of Reinforced concrete structures
· Strength of Materials & Theory of Structures
· Water supply and sanitation for public building
· Water Resources Engineering
· Lift Irrigation
· Fluid Mechanics, etc.
|· Basics of Computer
· Generations of Computer
· I/O Devices
· MS-Word, Excel, Power Point
· LAN, WAN, Internet
· Operating and Number Systems
· Modern day Technology
· Computer Abbreviations, etc.
The UPPCL Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017 that we have tabulated here will definitely help aspirants to acquire their dream job, by cracking in exam. All the best!
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2017
Inorder to hire 1196 candidates for the Junior Engineer and Assistant Junior Engineer posts in UPPCL, this exam is being conducted. Appointment to these posts will be done by counting the written exam and interview marks together.
- Designation – Junior Engineer and Assistant Junior Engineer
- Vacancies – 1196
- Last Date – 23rd October 2017
- Exam Date – Announced Soon…
|Official website||Click Here|
Note: The UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 and its exam pattern are given here on above section. Those who wish to know more about this upcoming exam can refer the official notice that we have linked in this article.