UPJN Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nijam (UPJN) has made a job proposal for the engagement of eminent aspirants in typing and steno jobs. As per the notification, approximately four hundreds of vacancies occurred under the designations of Routine Clerk and Steno (Grade-IV). Aspirants, who are going to apply, first get the information about UPJN Recruitment 2017 to let him/her to know the eligibility, age criteria etc. Applicants might know, it’s a typing & Steno Jobs, so you must be an expert in that skills. More details about the recruitment are discussed hereunder.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nijam (UPJN)|
|Post Name||Routine Clerk & Steno|
|Vacancy Nos||383||Last Date||28-02-2017|
UPJN Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nijam (UPJN) has the basic objective of creating this corporation in development and regulation of water supply & Sewerage services. It is functioning under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. On their official website, a new employment notification is highlighted in regard to fill the vacant positions in Clerk and Stenographer. In those posts, about 383 vacancies are now in existence. Academically, you need to pass the Senior Secondary level to achieve the post. But, additionally applicants must be skilled in typing and shorthand.
Also, the willful candidates have to qualify in online mode of examination. If you are satisfied with above all conditions, start your registration through UPJN website. Herein, we had discussed more about UPJN Recruitment 2017 in the below sections.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Routine Clerk||306||40 years||Rs.20200/-|
Educational Profile: In any recognized board, aspirants should have finished Senior Secondary level with good marks. On the other hand, typing skill with a speed of 25/ 30 words per minute in Hindi/ English is mandatory for the post of Routine Clerk and shorthand skill for Steno Post.
- For Clerk & Steno Posts – 12th Pass
Age Restriction: The upper and lower age limit set for all the posts is mentioned below. In respect of candidates falling under SC/ ST/ OBC category, age relaxation is possible, with a condition that you are the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 18 years
- Upper age for all the posts – 40 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC category – 5 years
Selection Process: Applied candidates against UPJN Jobs are subject Computer based test (CBT). Competitors have to appear for CBT with Admit Card and one recent passport size photograph. If required, those aspirants are entitled to be called for interview. Appointment would be favoured to the candidates on the basis of best performance.
- Computer based test
Pay Scale and Allowance: In the below mentioned pay scale (Pay band-4), appointees are entitled with the monthly salary. With this amount, those employees are treated with Grade Pay also.
- Pay scale for Clerk & Steno Post – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Clerk Post – Rs.1900/-
- Grade Pay for Steno Post – Rs.2800/-
Application Fee: Applicants shall remit the prescribed amount of application fee by using SBI – E-Collect through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Or else deposit the amount via bank using Challan.
- Application charge for General & OBC category – Rs.600/-
- Application charge for SC/ ST category – Rs.300/-
- Application charge for PWD category – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Offline/ Online
How to Apply Online for UPJN Recruitment 2017
In order to participate in the selection process conducted soon, intending aspirants can make your registration through UPJN web portal. For proceeding the online application, you may follow the below instructions,
- To apply online, visit the website “www.upjn.org”.
- After entering the website, click on “Recruitment”
- Read the vacancy notification and start for filling the registration form.
- On submission of the registration form, you will receive the login ID and password.
- Candidates may then proceed for the application form, by login on your profile.
- Then, applicants have to upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Proceed for fee payment, through the particular option.
- At the end, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commenced from – 23rd Feb 2017
- Online registration ends on – 28th Feb 2017
- Last date for submitting the application fee – 1st Mar 2017
Note: Aspirants who are seeking for information about UPJN Recruitment 2017 shall retrieve information from the above sections. If you need more information, refer the official notice.