UP Police Admit Card 2017: On successive release of Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment notification for Sub Inspector vacancies, now they came with Admit cards for the respective exam. As per the release of formal notice, lakhs of awaited candidates submit their online applications. Rejecting some of the unfitted applications, presently UP Police Admit Card 2017 is issued for those who seemed to be eligible. Keep in mind it’s not an easy task to get into this highly responsible position. Reason that, you need to push out your full effort to overcome all the consecutive levels. The first phase is coming soon, so all the eligible applicants shall be aware of it and download the Admit Card/ Hall ticket at this time. Herein, we had discussed more about the exam and the admit card.
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Force|
|Exam Name||UP Police SI Exam 2017|
|Exam Mode||Online based written exam|
|Exam Date||16th to 31st July 2017|
UP Police Admit Card 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police Department is the law enforcement agency of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, which is headquartered at Allahabad. It is the second largest department in the world working under a single command. In this force, presently 3307 vacancies are found in the post of Sub-Inspector. So, they are in demand of both males and females to handle the post in clever and courageous way. Those who are recruited for the post will enjoy the status of Government job with attractive benefits.
Besides that, to recover the post in your hands being qualified in the forthcoming recruitment levels is mandatory. Now it’s the good sign of start, UP Police Admit Card 2017 is wandered over their web portal. It is most important, to get entered for this exam. Why because, he/ she might have to satisfy the authorities stand beyond all the exam centers. Admit card downloaded in the printed format must include the following details,
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/ Roll number
- Exam date, time, venue
- Exam Session
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
Things to Remember: Previously applied candidates for this Sub Inspector post, must be adhered with the following guidelines while appearing for the exam.
- He/ She must bring the compulsory document i.e. admit card.
- Find your exam hall earlier to avoid last time tense.
- After getting permission from the exam conducting authorities enter inside the hall.
- Keep silence and don’t misbehave in any manner
- Electronic gadgets are restricted for the exam.
UP Police Exam 2017
Surely in the month of July, particularly in the second week this Sub Inspector exam has planned. Among the clustered information furnished in the notification, some of the essential details are picked out hereunder.
Required Qualification: Graduates in concerned discipline were asked to submit their job applications in online. Not only that, in order to achieve the Sub inspector post, applicants must be in the age group of 18 to 21 years.
- Educational qualification – Graduate Degree
- Age Limit – 21 to 28 years
Selection Method: The first stage of selection process is written exam that is to prove the mental ability of applicants. If he/ she crack this level on higher order merit, permission will be granted for next successive stages.
The next phase is proving your physical efficiency in Physical Efficiency Test and Physical standard Test. Some of the prescribed standards given to beat the PST and PET are tabled below,
|Male||168 CM||79-84 CM||58-70 KG|
|Female||152 CM||Not necessary||39-47 KG|
Following that all the proven or eligible personnel will be subject to medical exam. Filtered aspirants through all the above stages will sure about their posting in Uttar Pradesh Police Force. Anyhow you are also aware in the final process of document verification.
- Written test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
- Skill Test/ Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern & Phase: In online mode, aspirants will write this exam. While appearing for this exam, you will be thorough in General Hindi, Law/ constitution/ General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test and Reasoning.
- This Sub Inspector exam will be conducted for an aggregate of 400 marks.
- All the questions will be of objective type.
- It’s an online and written based exam.
- Aspirants have to take 2 hours to complete this exam.
How to Download UP Police Admit Card 2017
As per the latest modification in recruitment, the authorities of UP Police or Bharti start with online based written exam, for their latest recruitment. In response of their notification, this concerned police department receives more number of eligible applications. After an intensive analysis, they had distributed UP Police Admit Card 2017 in their official web portal. To download this document, login credentials generated at the time of online registration is required. By feeding these details in the appropriate location of the website, you can grab your hall ticket in your hands. The simple procedure for downloading the hall ticket id given below,
- To download the hall ticket, visit the website “www.uppolice.gov.in”.
- Click on “Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Then find the concerned admit card link.
- While clicking that, it will be redirected to another page.
- Insert the login credentials and submit the page.
- At once, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take this printable format as hard copy and carry the same on the day of exam.
|Download Admit Card||prpb.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
- Last date for online application – 11th Feb 2017
- Admit card will be downloaded from – 1st July 2017
- UP Police SI exam will be conducted on – 16th to 31st July 2017
- Results will be declared on – Aug/ Sep 2017
Note: For make it simple for the candidates, we had given details about UP Police Admit Card 2017 and exam in the above sections.