UP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) scheduled to conduct a competitive examination, which has been announced to fulfill 137 vacancies below the designation of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer. Bachelors Degree holders in relevant streams, those who are found physically fit to serve in Forest Department shall use this wonderful opportunity. Also, it must be a great entry for those who already severed in Territorial Army. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about UP Forest Officer Recruitment in detailed manner.
|Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Designation||Assistant Conservator and Forest Officer|
UP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a State agency authorized to conduct, Civil Service examinations for entry level appointments, to various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. In due course, they will conduct a general and special recruitment/ backlog as per their plan. It is noticed in their website, while referring than more than hundreds of vacancies exist below the post of Assistant Conservator and Range Forest Officer. Regarding that, those who have completed studies in the branches of arts, veterinary and engineering are asked to utilize these jobs.
To get priority below the post of Assistant Conservator and Forest Officer, aspirants should have been served in Territorial Army and have obtained “B” certificate of NCC (National Cadet Corps). Aspirants, if you seem eligible then submit your job applications through UPSSC website. More details about UP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 are discussed hereunder.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Conservator of Forest||17||40 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2||Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment)||48||Rs.34800/-|
|3||Range Forest Officer (Special Recruitment/ Backlog)||72|
Academic Qualification: Apart from their Bachelors Degree, preference would be given to the aspirants who have been served in the Territorial Army.
- Qualification for both the posts – Bachelors Degree (Arts or Engineering or Veterinary)
Necessary Experience: Particularly in Territorial Army, applying candidates should have minimum two years of experience.
- For both the posts – 2 years
Age Restriction: Aspirants who attains minimum 21 years are eligible to participate in UP Forest Officer Recruitment. However, the selection team hires candidates who reached the upper age up to 40 years. This recruitment carries age relaxation also, which are listed as follows.
- Age Limit for all the posts – 21 to 40 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 15 years or above
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen – 5 years or above
Recruitment Method: The first round of UP Forest Officer Recruitment is preliminary exam. After completion of prelims, those who declared eligible would be admitted for main written exam.
Subsequently, candidates will be finally called for interview, if they get qualified in main examination. At this time, all the original certificates of the candidates will be verified.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Pay Scale & Allowance: On completion of the recruitment conducted in UP Forest department, those who get enlisted as Forest Conservators or Officers, will accept the salary in a particular pay scale. Along with this salary amount, all the appointees are reimbursed with minimum amount of Grade pay.
- Pay scale for Assistant Conservator – Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay for Assistant Conservator – Rs.5400/-
- Pay scale for Range Forest Officer – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay for Assistant Conservator – Rs.4800/-
Exam & Online Processing Fee: Separately, a specified amount is fixed for exam and online processing, which should be paid at the time of online application submission. From this payment of fee, PWD categories are exempted and they have to pay only the online application processing fee.
- Exam Fee for SC/ ST candidates of UP – Rs.80/-
- Exam fee for general/ OBC/ other state residents – Rs.200/-
- Processing fee for all the above categories & PWD – Rs.25/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
But in case of DFF women candidates and Ex-Army personnel of Uttar Pradesh they have to deposit the application fee according to their original category.
How to Apply for UP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
Persons, who are more enthusiastic to apply against the posts listed in the recruitment notification, shall make your registration as soon as possible through the website. The line by line procedure for applying is guided in below steps.
- At first, visit the website “www.uppsc.up.nic.in”.
- Go to “All notifications/ advertisements” section and find the concerned notification.
- Click on “Apply” button, candidate registration page will be displayed.
- Fill the basic details in the registration form.
- Verify the filled in details and click on “Submit Application”
- The next stage after successful registration is fee payment, by choosing “Click here to proceed for fee payment”
- After transacting the fee, go with the third stage that is, final stage of application submission.
- At this time, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Then fill the remaining details in the application form.
- To see all the entries made by you, click on “Preview”
- Check the entries and hit on “Submit”
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Starting date for submitting the online application – 5th May 2017
- Last date for depositing the exam fee – 1st June 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application – 5th June 2017
Note: The above all detailed explains clearly about UP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 and the applying steps. More details are found in the official notification.