UP Forest Department Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Forest Department has trumpeted the need of human resources in jobs like Ranger, Statistical Officer, Surveyor etc. A total of 230 vacancies bloomed in all these positions. In accordance with the level of post, those who hold qualification either up to matriculation level or Diploma or Graduate Degree, this Department hires eligible persons. On reading the below sections, he/ she shall get more details about UP Forest Department Recruitment 2017 in detailed form.
|UP Forest Department Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Ranger, Statistical Officer, Surveyor etc.||Vacancies||230|
|Qualification||10th/ Diploma/ Graduate Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Test or interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||Announced soon||Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Forest Department has a main vision to provide green and clean environment to society at large. Also, they are aimed to have personnel trained in the best modern technologies and exposed to the latest global research. From this department, a long waited notification has been publicized at this time for inviting job applications from the career seekers. More than two hundreds of vacant positions are waiting for those who aspire and eligible for joining the posts. In order to participate in the selection process, you have to submit the applications in online mode. More details about UP Forest Department Recruitment 2017 are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Forest Department Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts|
|3||Assistant Statistical Officer||52|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply for Van Vibhag Uttar Pradesh Recruitment should accomplish the following qualification from any recognized institution with good academic records.
- Ranger – Graduate Degree (Science)
- Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer – Graduate Degree (Commerce)
- Cartographer / Surveyor – Diploma (Civil)
- Surveyor – Diploma (Surveyor Instrumentation)
- Driver – 10th Pass
Age Limit: Aspirants in particular age group are only invited to apply for the above said posts. Beyond the upper age, relaxations are applicable for those who claiming under the reserved category.
- Minimum age – 18 years
Uttar Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment Selection Process
Deserving aspirants are found out on the basis of their performance in written test or interview. It would be conducted by the selection panel of the Uttar Pradesh Forest Department.
- Written test or interview
How to Apply Online for UP Forest Department Recruitment 2017
To apply for Ranger, Statistical Officer, Surveyor etc. posts, initially candidates have to do the online registration. The certain simple steps to make the online registration is listed below,
- First of all, visit the website “upforest.gov.in”.
- Go to “E-citizen” section of the website and click on “Recruitment Notice”
- After that, hit on the suitable link for the latest UP Forest Department Recruitment.
- Read the advertisement and hit on “Apply Online” link, if desire.
- Then, fill the online application form with all the required details.
- Now, upload the scanned images of Photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Check the entire application form and do corrections, wherever necessary.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the hard copy for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Uttar Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment 2017|
|Starting date to submit the application form||Will be updated soon|
|Closing date to submit application form||Will be updated soon|
Note: A lot of information in regard of UP Forest Department Recruitment is updated in the above sections. If the applicants need more information, refer the official notification.