University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018: If you are the candidate who is very much interested in Teaching related jobs, then you are in the right place.University of Hyderabad has advertised an Employment Notification in their Official website for recruiting 44 Professor posts in their University. This is one of the great Opportunity for the applicatants who has completed their desired qualifications from a recognized university as mentioned in the Notification. Hence the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 through online mode till the last date that is 24-12-2017. Other Informations related to this recruitment process can be explained in the below section.
|University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||44|
|Qualification||Master’s degree/ Ph.D|
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
University of Hyderabad is an Indian Public Research University established in the year 1974 with its residential campus located at Hyderabad, Telangana. This University consists of morethan 5000 students and 400 faculties from several disciplines and Governer of Telangana is the ex-officio Chief Rector of the University while the President of India is the visitor to the University. It was mainly established for providing better Educational Facilities to the people living in the State of Hyderabad. A latest Recruitment Notification has been released by the University of Hyderabad for filling the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts with a total of 44 Vacancies. So candidates are advised to grab this great chance and we wish all the best to all the deserving candidates who all are eagerly waiting for the Teaching Jobs in the state of Hyderabad.
UOH Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Professor||11||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-|
|02||Associate Professor||25||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-|
|03||Assistant Professor||08||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
Remuneration Offered: A Consolidated amount will be given as a monthly salary to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in University of Hyderabad.
- Professor: Rs.37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs 10000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs 90000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600 – 39100 + AGP Rs 6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Master’s degree/ Ph.D
Upper Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is applicable as per the guidelines followed in the University of Hyderabad.
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview Process.
Applying Procedure for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below prescribed Application fees in available mode.
- For General, OBC and Third Gender- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, ST and PWD- Rs. 300/-
- For Foreign Applicants- Rs. 1250 /-
Steps for Online Application: Before applying for this University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 make sure that you will satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Official Notification.The steps involved in Online Application is listed below,
- Candidates have to first visit the official website www.uohyd.ac.in
- Download the Corresponding advertisement and read all the Information mentioned in it carefully
- After meeting out the Eligibility requirements click on the link “ Apply Online”
- Start filling your Online Application with the required details
- Upload the relevant documents, photograph and signature as asked in the Application form
- Pay the Specified Application fee in Online/ Offline mode
- Recheck all the details once again and click the Submit button
- Take a Print out of the generated Application form
- Hardcopies of the Application and other documents should be sent through post to the address The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell) Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building University of Hyderabad, Professor C.R. Rao Road Central University P.O., Gachibowli Hyderabad- 500 046, Telangana, India
- Envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of……………………”
|University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||21st December 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||24th December 2017|
|Last date for sending hard copy of Applications||31st January 2018|
Note: Here we have discussed about University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 and their related Information. Candidates who are looking for teaching related jobs are advised to visit this section regularly. Also Job Seekers who are seriously looking for a Government job in Hyderabad can bookmark this page for further updates.