United Bank of India Recruitment 2017: United Bank of India, a leading nationalized bank has tie-up with NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance Training Limited for the purpose of recruiting eligible aspirants for Probationary Officer in JMG Scale-1. This recruitment will be conducted in next year. That means those who successfully completed one year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Banking and Finance will be considered for this PO Jobs. The admission for this course will starts soon for those who beat the upcoming selection stages. Concluding the overview about United Bank of India Recruitment 2017, we had discussed more in the below paragraphs.
|Bank Name||United Bank of India|
|Course Name||PG Diploma (Banking & Finance)|
|No of Intakes||200 (Approx)||Last Date||Will update soon|
United Bank of India Recruitment 2017
United Bank of India is playing a significant role in the spread of banking services in different parts of India. It’s a member of banking codes and standard boards of India (BCSBI). With an intension to hire well talented professionals in the post of Probationary Officer, United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 has been scheduled by joining hands with NIIT. For this recruitment, special attention will be given to the Graduates. Among the applicants, pre-examination training would be given to the candidates who come under reserved category.
Deserving aspirants thus selected will be admitted into the training institute (NIIT) for undergoing training for a period of one year, which includes internship period of three years also. Applications are accepted now in online mode. The necessary information for this recruitment is explained separately in below sub topics.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Probationary Officer||100 (Approx)||30 years||Rs.2500/-|
Academic Qualification: Generally in all banking recruitment’s, Graduates are only preferred. It suits now in case of United Bank of India Recruitment also. Applicants Degree will be considered for selection, if they acquire it from any recognized institutions/ universities.
- Qualification – Graduate Degree
Age Restrictions: As on the crucial date given in the recruitment notification, one who desire to apply must be complied with the below age limits.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Upper age for – 30 years
Reservations given for age in case of candidates claiming under various categories except general are tabled below,
|SC/ ST/ J & K domiciles/ Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers||5 years|
Recruitment Procedure: One stage of online test will be conducted in order to filter eligible aspirants for the next stage of selection i.e. Interview or Group Discussion. Here the online test will be of objective type and the attendees have to qualify in each of the objective tests as per the cut-off marks determined.
- Online test
- Personal Interview and/ or GD
Salary Details: On doing the post graduate diploma course, every month these students will be offered with a consolidated amount. And it will be increased at the time of internship period.
- Stipend offered for students – Rs.2500/-
- Stipend during internship – Rs.12000/-
On frequent increment basis, aspirants who get enrolled as Probationary Officer will accept the monthly salary in below pay scale.
- Pay scale for PO – Rs.23700-42020/-
Application Fee & Intimation Charge: In between the dates given for remitting the application fee, aspirants have to transact the amount in online mode. Without remitting this non-refundable amount, your application will not be accepted.
- Cost of application for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.150/-
- Cost of application for all other category – Rs.700/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Course Fee: To join the above said course, selected individuals have to pay an admission fee. However, United Bank of India will arrange educational loan facility for those who are in need of money.
- Fee for PG Diploma Course – 3.20 Lakhs with taxes
Applying Procedure for United Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Would you be the one intend to make your career in banking sector then, submit your applications in online mode. The step by step procedure for applying is given below,
- Log on the official website “www.unitedbankofindia.com”.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab and open the link “Online application for admission to PGDBF Course”.
- Against that concerned link, hit on “Apply Online” option, which will open a new screen.
- To register application, click on “Click here for new registration” tab and enter the details.
- You will get the provisional registration number and password.
- Click on “SAVE & NEXT” button and click on “FINAL SUBMIT”
- Then, upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given.
- To view the entire application, click on “Preview”
- Take the hard copy of the application for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Applications will be submitted from – will update soon
- Applications will be submitted up to – will update soon
Note: Aspirants, you may get the exact details about United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 in the above sections. Find more details seen in the official advertisement.