Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017: United Bank of India has rolled out a notification on 29th September 2017 in their official website. It states about the need of Credit Officers in more number. Most of the desired candidates had registered to participate in this recruitment event. For your kind information, the first stage of the online written test will be conducted tentatively on 25th November 2017. Before that, he/ she must gain knowledge related to the upcoming online exam. While preparing for the exam, keep in mind getting hired in this Bank is a not an easy task. Take it as a motivation to serve in this highly reputed organization, prepare for the exam in all the syllabus topics. For your convenience, we are here with Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017 and relevant details about the exam.
|Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||UBI Credit Officer Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Credit Officer|
|Exam Date||25th November 2017 (Tentative)||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Bank||United Bank of India (UBI)||Official Site||www.unionbankofindia.co.in|
Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017
United Bank of India (UBI) is a leading listed public sector Bank with head office in Mumbai. This bank is having pan India as well as overseas presence. Also, online Tele banking facility is available to all its Core Banking Customers. As said above this page is specially provided for the aspirants who are going to write the Credit Officer exam. Through this exam, two hundreds of vacancies will be filled in the post of Credit Officer. The selected candidate can be posted at any Branch / Office of the Bank at sole discretion of the Bank.
Contenders, nearly one month time is there to prepare for the exam. We hope, this much of time is enough for being well prepared, if you do the exam preparation in effective manner. That is, you have the ability to manage time (since it is the online examination), do fast calculations and must be conversed in General Knowledge. All these things will be come to your knowledge, if you prepare for the exam using Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017. The concerned syllabus is placed herein.
Important Subjects: The test subjects that are took part in the UBI Credit Officer Exam is given below. All the questions asked will be in these related topics.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge relevant to the post
- English Language
UBI Credit Officer Exam Pattern 2017
The entire selection process of UBI Credit Officer Recruitment may comprise of online examination, group discussion and personal interview. All these stages are not a mandatory one, but you have to be mentally prepared to attend all these stages. Here we gave the structure of online written examination (if conducted).
- Online written test will be conducted.
- Except English language section, remaining questions will be asked bilinguallye. English and Hindi.
- The total duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers (1/4 marks deducted) marked in the online examination.
|Sl.No||Name of the Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 marks|
|3||Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||50||100 marks|
|4||English Language||200||200 marks|
*Union Bank of India has the right to alter the structure of the online exam.
Union Bank of India Credit Officer Subject wise Syllabus 2017
The topics available under each of the topics are tabulated below. In each and every topic given, he/ she must be thorough on appearing for the exam.
|Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017|
|Syllabus for Reasoning||Syllabus for Banking Awareness/ Trade Related|
· Relationship Concepts.
· Space Visualization.
· Similarities & Differences.
· Arithmetical Number Series.
· Figural Series.
· Arithmetical Reasoning.
· Verbal & Figure Classification.
· Analysis & Judgment.
· Visual Memory.
· Data Sufficiency etc.
|· Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
· Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
· Banking Concepts
· Commercial Banking
· Reserve bank of India
· International Banking
· Institutional Financing
· Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
· Banking Ombudsman
· Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
· Banking Terms
· List of Important Abbreviations For SBI PO
· 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
· List of Currency Terms With Explanation
· Banking Terms for IBPS, SBI, RRB and RBI Exams
· Investment and Exchange
· E-banking & Payment Banks
· International financial organization
· Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
· Cash Management
· Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
· Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
· Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
· Public and Private Sector Banks
· Other Banking & Financial Organisations
· Capital Market & Money Market
· Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exam
|Syllabus for General English||Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude|
|· Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
· Interrogative Sentence
· Phrases & Idioms
· Spelling Mistake detection
· Mood & Voice
· Adverb & Conjunctive
· Noun & Pronoun
· Infinitive & Gerund
· Spotting of Error
· Problems on Ages
· Time and Distance
· Ratio and Proportion
· Number Systems
· Pipes and Cisterns
· H.C.F. and L.C.M
· Profit and Loss
· Data Interpretation
· Time and Work
· Mixture and Allegation
· Boats and Streams
· Simple & Compound Interest etc.
Union Bank of India Credit Officer Exam 2017
Here we are going to discuss about the Union Bank of India Credit Officer Exam coming soon. The applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria specified in the official notification before applying for the exam. In the centers of Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai, the above said UBI credit Officer Exam would be organized.
The suitable candidates selected via online exam, GD and personal interview will be appointed as Credit Officer of Specialized segment of the Bank. They will be on probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of joining. These specialized officers will be promoted up to Senior Management Grade Scale IV.
- Name of the post – Credit Officer (Scale/ Grade-II)
- No of Vacancies – 200
- Educational qualification – Bachelors Degree
- Age Limit – 23 to 32 years
- Required Experience – 2 years
- Applying mode – Online
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|UBI SO Exam 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Tentative date of online examination||25th November 2017|
Note: A lot of information in regard of Union Bank of India SO Syllabus 2017 is updated in the above paragraphs.