Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017: In the month of September 2017, Union Bank of India (UBI) has divulged about the existence of vacant positions in the post of Credit Officer in Specialist Officer Cadre. In accordance with the formal notice, the first round of selection would be conducted as Online Test or Group Discussion. As per their further discussion of the selection team, now they confirmed that the recruitment would be based on online test. Also, they issues hall tickets for all the eligible applicants. Those who are applied and waiting to attend the exam can download Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017 in website from now onwards. The overall details regarding the download of UBI Admit Card 2017 are illustrated below.
|Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Credit Officer exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Available now|
|Exam Date||25-11-2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Bank Name||Union Bank of India (UBI)||Official Site||www.unionbankofindia.co.in|
Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017
Union Bank of India (UBI) is a governmental organization that has branches in different areas at India. Its banking and financial services mainly focuses on mortgage loans, wealth management, finance & insurance, private banking, etc. This leading Public Sector bank is headquartered at Mumbai. Now, this bank has flashed out the announcement of downloading Union Bank of India Admit Card for the Credit Officer exam. Before 25th November 2017 (exam date), candidates are advised to download the admit card.
Downloading admit card is mandatory to attend the exam. In exam as well as interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of photo identity proof such as PAN card, passport, driving license, voter’s card etc. would be verified. If the identity of the candidate is not clear, the authorities in exam centers not permit them to attend interview. Or you will be rejected in case of appearing for exam without hall ticket. The following details will be found in the UBI Admit Card 2017.
- Candidate details
- Candidate photograph
- Registration number
- Exam center, venue & time etc.
Things to Remember: Candidates who are going to participate in the Union Bank of India Credit Officer exam should remember the below instructions.
- Initial verification would be there for checking requisite documents (Admit card & photo identity proof).
- Be careful at the time of doing the biometric data process (Capturing photograph and right thumb impression).
- Don’t write anything in the hall ticket.
- Stationary items and electronic items are not allowed for the exam.
- Keep silence while writing the online exam.
- Don’t create any malfunctions inside the exam hall.
UBI Credit Officer Exam 2017
The information given in this section is fully drafted from the formal notification of UBI Credit Officer Recruitment released on 29th September 2017,
- Designation – Credit Officer
- No of Vacancies – 200
- Applying mode – Online
Basic Eligibility Requirements: One who need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for UBI Credit Officer Recruitment, then he/ she must possess the below listed qualifications.
- Nationality – India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee/ Persons migrated to other countries
- Educational Qualification – Graduate Degree
- Experience – 2 years or above
- Age Limit – 23 to 32 years
- Other qualification – Certificate course (Computer Awareness & Office Automation)
Selection Process: The Procedure for selection will be carried out by conducting two selection rounds i.e. online examination and interview. Depends on the result of computer based test, cut off marks will be released.
Those who secure high cut off marks will be invited to attend the personal interview. The personal attitude and knowledge of banking will be examined at the time of interview. On combining both the performance, final decision would be taken for appointment.
- Online examination
- Personal interview
Exam Pattern & Phases: The online test would be conducted in one phase only. The test subjects that are included in the online test are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge relevant to the post and English Language. Few other important details regarding the structure of exam are given as follows.
- Every section carries 50 multiple choice questions.
- The allocation of marks for each section will be differed.
- Totally this online test would be conducted for 200 marks.
- The total duration of the exam would be 120 minutes.
- Except English section, all the questions would be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be penalty for wrong answers (0.25 marks).
How to Download Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017
The hall tickets/ admit card for the upcoming UBI Credit Officer exam will be distributed among all the applicants, those who seem to be eligible. Intimations regarding the Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017 will be received by the registered candidates via e-mail and/ or SMS. Aspirants keep in mind you will not receive the hardcopy of call letter by post or courier.
Once you get the intimation regarding UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017, go to the authorized web portal of bank and download it by clicking the appropriate links. The print out of the online application form will be required at this time for referring the registration number and password. By feeding these requirements, he/ she can to grasp their own admission certificate. This online downloading procedure might be familiar for most of you. But, someone not convenient in internet use are hereby advised to follow the below steps,
- Initially, log on the official website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in”.
- Click on “Careers” tab available in the bottom of the home page.
- Under careers tab, hit on “Click here to download online examination call letters”
- It will be redirected to a new page.
- In that page, choose your language either “English” or “Hindi”.
- Then, feed the “Registration/ Roll No”, “Password/ Date of Birth” and captcha number.
- Check the filled in details once and click on “Login”
- Immediately, your admit card will be downloaded on the screen in printable format.
- Keep the hard copy of the call letter safe until the date of exam.
Exam Centers: The online exam will be conducted in the following exam centers.
The full address of the exam centers will be indicated in the admit card. So, all the applicants are advised to download Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017 from the banks website.
|Download UBI SO Admit Card here||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|Official notification has been released on||29th September 2017|
|Union Bank of India credit officer exam will be conducted on||25th November 2017 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of call letter download will be from||14th November 2017|
|Closure of call letter download will be up to||25th November 2017|
Note: All the essential information in regard of Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017 is updated in the above sections.