UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is now conducting a direct recruitment to fill 1218 Forest Guard posts that are vacant in state Forest Department. School qualified aspirants searching for government jobs in Uttarakhand can apply for this UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018, if having interest. Female candidates can also make an attempt, if found eligible interms of physical fitness, qualification and age limits. Detailed information about the eligibilities, applying procedure and selection process of this latest recruitment are given in the below section.
|UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Selection||Written Exam, Physical Test, Interview/ Document Verification|
|Job Type||Permanent/ Contract|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) was set up by state government to recruit suitable candidates for various Group C posts that are vacant in subordinate departments and offices. Now this Commission is going to hire young male and female aspirants for Forest Guard posts that are currently vacant in Uttarakhand Forest Reserve. Interested citizens apply through proper channel on or before last date to participate on this UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. UKSSSC will conduct some successive stages of selection process like test and interview for recruiting suitable candidates amongst the large number of contestants for Forest Guard posts. Aspirants having National Cadet B/ C certificates, etc are most preferred. Appointment may be done either on temporary or permanent basis, depending upon requirements in Forest Reserve.
Uttarakhand Forest Guard Vacancy 2018
|SI.No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1||Forest Guard||1218||28 years||Rs.69100/-|
Uttarakhand Forest Guard Salary: All candidates appointed on Forest Guard posts are eligible for receiving Level-3 salary and other admissible allowances as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.21700 – Rs.69100/-
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Academic Profile: Aspirants must have completed following qualification from recognized board/ institution to apply for Uttarakhand Forest Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Intermediate examination with Agriculture/ Science Subject
Age Limit: Individuals within following age limits are the eligible persons to participate on UK Forest Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
Physical Fitness: To apply for UK Forest Guard Vacancy 2018, male and female aspirants should have good physical fitness.
- Height: 163 cm Male (150 cm for Female)
- Relaxation: Refer official notification
Selection Process of Uttarakhand Forest Guard Posts
UKSSSC has decided to conduct following selection rounds for the candidates those who are submitting applications for Forest Guard posts.
- Written Exam
- Physical Tests
- Interview/ Document Verification
How to Apply for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: To participate on this recruitment, after submitting application form aspirants have to remit fee based on their category. Payment can be done using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards or by downloading the e-challan form available on UKSSSC website.
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ PWDs: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Applying Procedure: Candidates aspiring to apply for Forest Guard jobs in Uttarakhand have to visit the official website of UKSSSC to submit application form. The general guidelines to apply online are,
- Visit UKSSSC website “www.sssc.uk.gov.in”
- Go to “Exams/ Recruitment” section
- Hit the Group C Forest Reserve (Forest Guard) apply online link
- Read Uttarakhand Forest Guard 1218 Recruitment Notification 2018 from Notification/ Advertising section
- New users first create an account by clicking the “New user registration” tab
- After registration, click “Fill/ Submit Application Form” link
- Enter registration number, candidate’s name, date of birth and father’s name in appropriate boxes
- On submitting all those details, your application form will open
- Fill the application form and upload necessary certificates, photo, signature as scanned images
- Preview the filled details and “Submit” the application
- Click “Collect Fee/ Pay Fee” link and do the transaction successfully
- Finally print the application form and e-receipt for future reference purpose
Dates to Remember
|UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 – Exam Dates|
|Notification issued date||21st May 2018|
|Application can be submitted online from||21st May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||4th July 2018|
|Last date to take printout copy of e-receipt||4th July 2018|
|Last date to pay fee using Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards||6th July 2018|
|Last date to pay fee using e-receipt||9th July 2018|
|Admit cards for written exam/ physical tests will be issued from||Updated Soon…|
|Date of written examination/ physical tests||Updated Soon…|
Note: In the above section, we have provided some general details regarding UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. Aspirants who need more information about this recruitment can check with the official advertisement linked in this article.