UIIC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 17 Assistant Vacancy. United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has unfolded a much awaited recruitment notification through their official site mentioning that there are vacancies available below Assistant designations. Graduates who are residing in the state of Jammu and Kashmir are preferred for UIIC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who possess sufficient knowledge in the local language of that state will be an added advantage for them. Only 17 positions are going to be filled in some of the districts of Jammu & Kashmir. You can refer the detailed explanation in the below sub headings for getting more information.
|Company||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|No of Posts||17||Last Date||07-01-2017|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
UIIC Recruitment 2017
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) is a public sector undertaking which offers general insurance and financial services to their customers. This company’s main office is located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. UIIC has its branches at various states in India. Some of the offices of UIIC which is situated in Jammu & Kashmir are in urgent requirement of young, dedicated and challenging aspirants for filling the vacant positions of Assistant post. Candidates who hold working proficiency in Computer are required for this position. However, a test shall be conducted to check their knowledge in computer.
This is a special recruitment which is meant only for residents of Jammu & Kashmir only. The vacancies mentioned on the table can be altered, if required. Those who wish to grab this job should qualify in various tests conducted by UIIC. The appointed candidates will be made to serve in the districts such as Srinagar, Pulwana, Sopre, Baramulla and Anantnag. They shall undergo probation for a period of 6 months before making their job on regular basis. Deserving candidates are asked to submit their application only through online.
Post Wise Vacancies in UIIC
|Sl.No||Post Name||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant||17||28 years||Rs.23000/- pm|
Necessary Qualification: Graduate degree holders who have the ability to read, write and speak in local languages i.e. Urdu or Kashmiri are suitable for assistant post.
- For Assistant – Graduate Degree
Age Restrictions: Candidates who have crossed the age of 18 years are eligible to apply. However, the upper age limit of the applicants should not exceed 28 years as on 30th June 2016. This restricted age can be relaxed by aspirants belonging to reserved category as per government orders.
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J & K/ UIIC Employee – 33 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 31 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 10 years
Recruitment Process: After the last date of online application, the selection committee will verify the entered details and only the suitable applicants will be intimated for the Online Test through email/ SMS.
Candidates who are securing minimum marks in this test are required to appear for the Computer Proficiency Test. The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in individuals in both the examination.
- Online Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Salary & Pay Scale: The newly recruited employees have to undergo probation for a minimum period of 6 months. During this period, the designees will get paid according to the pay scale only.
- Pay Scale for Assistant – Rs.14435 to 40080/- per month
Apart from the basic pay, the appointees are liable to get medical benefits and other usual allowance as per company norms.
Application Fee: Applicants have to remit the application fee through payment gateways such as Debit cards, Credit cards, Cash cards/ Mobile wallet, internet banking, etc. Online transaction charges have to be borne by the candidates only.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.100/-
- For Others – Rs.500/-
How to Apply Online for UIIC Recruitment 2017
Please go through the eligibility conditions twice, before filling the online application. Once you have verified all the requirements and found you to be suitable for UIIC Recruitment 2017can start to fill your applications through online. Use the official portal of UIIC for filling your applications. The instruction for online application are listed in the below section.
- Go to the official website of UIIC i.e. “www.uiic.co.in”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option on the main page.
- To register your application, choose the “Click Here for New Registration” tab and enter the basic details and give “Submit”
- Use the system generated Register number and Password as login data for filling the rest of the form.
- After filling each section, applicants have to click on the “Save and Next”
- Also, upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Click on the “Preview” tab for checking whether the entered details are correct or not.
- After clicking on the “Final Submit” button, you will be directed to a Payment window.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After successful submission, an application form along with e-receipt will appear.
- Download and take the printout of the forms.
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts from – 30th Dec 2016
- Last date for online submission/ Fee payment – 7th Jan 2017
- Date of Online Examination – Jan/ Feb 2017
Note: Here in the above section, we have discussed the essential requirements which are required to apply for the UIIC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who desire to get additional information can go through the official notification of UIIC.