UCO Bank Recruitment 2017: A most awaited job opportunity is knocking your doorsteps now, by giving special attention to Graduates in specialized field. It is conveyed through the official notification posted over its official web portal of UCO Bank. While referring the official notification, some of the vacancies newly raised below the posts of Law Officer and Engineer. Apart from their academic studies, experience is expected from the candidates applying for UCO Bank Jobs. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about the recruitment.
|Bank Name||UCO Bank|
|Designation||Law Officer and Engineer|
|Vacancy Nos||25 (Approx)||Last Date||Will update soon|
|Degree||Law Graduate or B.E/ B.Tech|
UCO Bank Recruitment 2017
UCO Bank is a major Government owned commercial bank of India. It offers loans and other financial schemes in personal, corporate, international and rural levels. By leaving a condition i.e. only Indian nationals who are striving to get into banking jobs are invited to participate in the upcoming competitive exam. But, the applying one must be a Graduate in the fields of law, civil and electrical.
This competitive exam has been taken in hands of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). Following the competitive exam, other selection rounds will also be carried out by this bank. Online registration is moreover important to participate in UCO Bank Recruitment 2017. Additional requirements for this recruitment is discussed below,
Designation Wise UCO Bank Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Law Officer||25 (Approx)||35 years|
Educational Requirements: To come under the eligibility list for UCO Bank Recruitment 2017, applicants must be a Law Graduates or Engineers in Civil or Electrical stream. These academic degrees must be from any recognized university or institution and holding 55-60% marks.
- For Law Officer Post – Degree (Law)
- For Engineer Post – B.E/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical)
Age Constraints: In accordance with the post applied for, upper and lower age limit gets varied.
- Age limit for Law Officer – 28 to 35 years
- Age limit for Engineer – 21 to 30 years
Apart from the general category, those who are applying fall under the below categories will accept age relaxation.
|SC/ ST/ J & K domiciles/ Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
Selection Procedure: Initially IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) organizes online test for all the applied candidates. After that, shortlisted aspirants via online exam will be handled by this bank, by subjecting them to interview.
- Online test
Exam Pattern: Those who applied and going to write this exam must be familiar in the areas such as reasoning, English, quantitative aptitude and professional knowledge. Aspirants should be aware of the negative marks also.
Salary Details: Monthly salary applicable to the hired employees of Scale-I/ II Officers will be in the below pay scales.
- Pay scale for Law Officer – Rs.31705-45950/-
- Pay Scale for Engineer – Rs.23700-32850/-
In addition to that, DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per Bank’s rules and depending upon the place of posting. Medical, LFC, Terminal Benefits and other perquisites will be offered as per prevailing rules.
Application Fee: The specified amount of application fee should be paid in online through the bill desk payment. Other modes of application fee deposition will not be accepted.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.100/-
- Application fee for OBC & Other Category – Rs.600/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for UCO Bank Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are keen to work in UCO Bank shall submit your applications in online mode. The step by step procedure for applying is given below,
- Candidates are first required to log on the official website “www.ucobank.com”.
- Then, hit on “Careers” tab and find the notification.
- For doing the basic registration hit on “Click here for new registration”
- On successful completion of registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated on the screen.
- Then enter into the profile by feeding the login credentials, in login page.
- Fill the remaining details and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Save the details by clicking “Save & Next” button and click on “Final submit”
- Finally retain the hard copy of the application for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Starting date to submit online application – Will update soon
- Last date to submit online application – Will update soon
Note: To get the latest banking career details of UCO bank, refer all the above detailed sections. If the applicants have any doubts, download and view the official notification.