TVNL Recruitment 2017: Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) has given a new choice for freshers as well as experienced guys to enter into its administration as employees under following Technical/ Non-Technical positions. Out of 59 openings, most of the seats are found vacant for ITI and Engineering/ Technology graduates. As per Jharkhand government’s reservation orders, placement will be done. Candidates should be ready to serve on any of the units/ project sites of organisation as placed by management. Indian nationals who are willing to work in this organisation under Accounts/ Personal/ Estate, etc. Officer positions can confidentially use this opportunity.
|Company||Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL)|
|Post Names||Assistant Operator, Personal Officer, etc.|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ PGDM/ BBA/ ITI|
TVNL Recruitment 2017
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) is a Jharkhand Government undertaken organisation that is having its corporate Office at Ranchi. The main business of this Company is power generation. For filling the Executive as well as Non-Executive vacant positions in its establishments recently this Company has let out a notice by inviting online applications. On taking decisions of appointment after selection rounds, candidates who had worked already in similar positions on any governmental/ semi-governmental organisations shall be given first priority. Three years period bond will be executed with new recruits, on the joining date. Failing to serve in this organisation for this much period will have to pay a bulk amount to TVNL.
Designation Wise Vacancies in TVNL
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Personnel Officer||2||35 years||Rs.34800/-|
|5.||Assistant Executive Engineers||5|
|6.||Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T.)||2|
|7.||Assistant Personnel Officer||6|
|1.||Assistant Operator||40||35 years||Rs.20200/-|
Necessary Education: Individuals who are having minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination of B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ PGDM/ BBA can submit applications for this TVNL recruitment 2017. The post wise education details are tabulated here.
|Personnel Officer||MBA/ PGDM in HR/ PM/ IR/ Labour Welfare fields|
|Accounts Officer||CA/ ICWA|
|Estate Officer||B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Safety Officer||Any B.E/ B.Tech Degree and Diploma/ Graduation in Industrial Safety|
|Assistant Executive Engineers||B.E/ B.Tech in Elect/ Elect & Comm./ Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Power Plant Engineering subjects|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (IT)||B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or IT subjects|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||BBA/ MBA in HR/ PM/ IR/ Labour Welfare disciplines|
|Assistant Operator||10th pass and ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Welding/ Instrument Mechanic trades|
For aspirants falling under SC/ ST category, 5% marks relaxation will be given. Apart from this qualification, knowledge of Tally package in Computer is also needed to join as Accounts Officer in TVNL.
Requisite Experience: Working experience is not compulsory to enter into these Executive/ Non-Executive jobs. But experienced hands shall be given due weightage.
Age Limit: While calculating as on 1st Jan 2017, the upper age of Unreserved category appliers should not be above 35 years. Relaxations are given for following categories as per TVNL’s decision.
- Relaxation for PH persons: 5 years
- Age limit of BC-I/ II category: 37 years
- Age limit of Female (UR/ BC-I/ BC-II) category: 38 years
- Age limit of SC/ ST community: 40 years
- Employees of TVNL: can have 50 years
Recruitment Process: Two shortlisting stages are there to get into these jobs, which are Test and Interview. Candidates who are passing in test with leading marks shall only be further called for interview. The certificates of eligibility (original) would also be checked on interview date.
- Written Examination: Full of objective type questions shall be asked from following subjects and negative marking is applicable for each wrong answer.
- General Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Relevant Discipline
- Personal Interview
Remunerations Offered: Salary allotted for Non-Executive post is in Pay Band-1 standard and for other designations the monthly salary will be in a range of Pay Band-2. As applicable to posts, other admissible allowances and benefits would also be given.
- Salary of Assistant Operator Post: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Salary of other designations: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.3000 – 5600/-
Application Fee: To call for the different selection rounds of this TVNL recruitment 2017, appliers should also have to remit the application fee through online mode. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Cost of Application: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST of Jharkhand: Rs.500/-
- Online Bank Transaction charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for TVNL Recruitment 2017
Using official website of TVNL, the applications for job vacancies in this organisation can be submitted successfully. The guidelines that will be useful for doing this registration are,
- Open the tvnlonline.com website page.
- See for concerned jobs “Apply Online” link under “Recruitment” section.
- Newly register by filling requisite details in form.
- The scanned copies of photograph & signature should also be uploaded.
- After prior checking, “Submit” the completed application.
- Then proceed for doing payment.
- Successful transaction is indicated by e-Receipt generation.
- For future reference, take printout copies of e-Receipt and submitted application.
Queries/ Doubts can be cleared by emailing it to the address: email@example.com or contact on mobile numbers that is given in notification.
- Opening date of online registration – 7th Feb 2017
- Final date for submission of online application – 25th Mar 2017 (Extended)
Note: The current employment vacancies that are existing in TVNL and its details are elaborated here on above section. Readers can refer the official notice for more information.