Tumkur University Results 2017: In Tumkur University, recently one semester examination has been over at November/ December month 2016 for various Undergraduate and Post Graduate level courses. To get degree/ post graduate or grade certificate from university after course completion, qualifying in each semester is very important for students. Very soon the Tumkur University Results for this 1st/ 3rd/ 5th semester exams are going to be announced i.e. most probably in February/ March 2017. For helping the students of Tumkur University to see their results with no one’s help, we have provided information on below paragraphs.
|Exam Name||UG & PG Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||Nov/ Dec 2016|
|Result Date||February 2017 (tentative)|
Tumkur University Results 2017
Tumkur University lies in Karnataka state of India. About 2 constituent colleges and 94 affiliated colleges are working under its control. Through these educational institutes, university is imparting education to students at Arts, Science & Technology, Commerce & Management and Education subjects (not only UG, but also PG).
For every six months usually semester exams will be conducted for the UG/ PG level students. Recently the odd semester exam for Nov/ Dec 2016 has been over. On different dates, morning/ afternoon session likewise the test was conducted successfully in different centres as allotted by university.
In the last week of February/ March 2017, the results for these tests are planned to be announced by exam controller. The Tumkur University Results are useful for students/ college in following ways.
- Able to know that he/ she had passed/ failed in particular semester.
- Marks can be used for calculating percentages.
- Students with less marks can also appeal for re-evaluation, if have hope.
- Ranking will be done by university, for passed candidates.
- Depending upon number of students passed, the status of university will rise among public.
UG/ PG Exams of Tumkur Univeristy: As soon as the time for conducting exam reaches closer, exam fees, timetable, etc. particulars will be uploaded in official website of university. The same will also be pasted in notice board. Likewise for this odd semester also the exam related notifications have been dispersed.
- Courses: B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Tech/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.com/ M.Tech
- of Participants: Thousands in number
- Qualification: UG/ PG
- Exam Mode: Offline
Exam Pattern: Depending upon course candidates have taken, the number/ name of subjects for each semester will also change like Biochemistry/ Botany/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Psychology/ Sanskrit/ Communication, etc. From those subjects only questions are asked for test, with short as well as long answers. In descriptive form students are asked to write the exam in answer sheets, issued by authorities inside exam hall.
- Descriptive type questions are drafted.
- Time duration is 3 hours for theory.
- For practical exam duration is less than 3 hours.
- Offline mode of exam.
Tumkur University Exam Process 2017
Students who have paid the examination fee are issued with the Hall Tickets to participate in test. Candidates who kept arrears on previous semesters are also allowed to appear in test, by paying requisite amount of exam fee. Among the total student strength, except few all others have attended the Nov/ Dec month’s semester examination. Practical & Theory wise tests are conducted by university, on separate dates.
- Practical Exam
- Theoretical Exam
Cut-off Marks: Students who are securing marks above a particular grade will be declared as qualified in semester exam. The minimum qualifying cut-off will be set only by university.
How to Check Tumkur University Results 2017
The semester wise results will be published only through internet site, by exam controllers. By logging in into the official website of Tumkur University, students can get those information quickly. For this, candidates should know their roll number correctly and exam that he/ she had attended. Results can be taken out as printed form, by following the below given steps.
- First open the main website of university tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
- Go to “Examination -> Results” section.
- A new page will open by asking certain login details.
- Course level, Degree, Exam, Term, Registration Number should be entered.
- Then press “View” button.
- Your Tumkur University Results will be displayed.
- Save and download
- Register Number
- Course Name
- Exam/ Term
|Check Results||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Exam Conducted Date – Nov/ Dec 2016
- Result Published Date – Feb 2017 (tentative)
Note: For giving information to students of Tumkur University about how to see semester results, we have provided above details. Visit the university website to know more.