Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2018: Tumkur District court under the Karnataka Judiciary has released a recruitment notification for filling the vacant positions of peon, Typist, Typist-copyist with a total of 65 vacancies. Aspirants who are seriously looking for various court jobs can make use of this rare opportunity to start their career in Tumkur District court. If you are interested in this Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2018 then you may apply for the particular post only by online mode before the last date of 17-01-2018. Candidates can able to find the other details about this recruitment in the below section.
|Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Peon, Typists and Typist-Copyist posts|
|No of Posts||65|
|Qualification||7th, 10th Standard|
|Selection Type||Skill Test, Written Test|
Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2018
Tumkur is an administrative district in the state of Karnataka which was formed in 1832.The Tumkur District Court is involved in solving all the Legal Problems happening in various places located at Tumkur district of Karnataka. Every year, this district court is announcing new job notifications for filling up the available vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who would like to work in district courts of Karnataka. This Year also this Organization has announced Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2018 for recruiting 65 vacancies of Peon, Typists and Typist-Copyist posts. According to this Recruitment Notification interested candidates can fill their Application form only through Online Mode and No Other Modes of Application will be accepted by Tumakuru District Court. The various Procedures for filling the Online Application can be explained clearly in the below section.
Tumakaru District Court Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Peon||25||Rs. 9600-14550 /-|
|02||Typists||27||Rs. 11000-21000 /-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates Selected for the above mentioned posts will get an initial Scale of Pay between the range as mentioned in the above table with other allowances as applicable depending on the type of posts for which they have applied.
- For peon posts: Rs.9600-14550 /- pm
- For Typist & Typist-Copyist posts: 11000-21000 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for eCourt Tumkur Recruitment 2018
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in Tumkur District court.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- Peon posts :7th Standard
- Typist & Typist-Copyist posts: 10th Standard
Additional requirements: Apart from the general education qualification, the applicants should also satisfy the below mentioned requirements.
- Candidates have the ability to read and write in Kannada for all the posts
- For Typist & Typist-Copyist posts, candidates must have passed Junior Typing and Senior Typing Examinations
Age Limit: Candidate should Possess the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date mentioned in the official notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Instructions followed by the Karnataka Government.
- Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B: 03 years
- SC/ ST, Cat-I: 05 years
Selection Procedure for Tumkur District Court Recruitment
Selection Process: Candidate will be Selected based on their Performance in the
- Skill Test
- Written Test
Application Procedure for Tumakuru District Court Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: The application fees for different category of applicants are listed below
- Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, Cat-I: Rs. 50/-
Typist & Typist-Copyist posts:
- Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST, Cat-I: Rs. 100/-
Steps to apply Online: Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website “www.ecourts.gov.in/tumakuru”
- Then, click on the Recruitment section and download the advertisement from the official website
- Read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully
- Once you meet all the Eligibility Norms, fill the Application form with all the required details
- Applicants have to provide their Mobile number and a valid e-mail id for all the communications related to examination
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature with specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the application fees in Online/ Offline mode
- Check all the details once again and click the “ Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||ecourts.gov.in/tumakuru|
|Tumakuru District Court Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Last Date for Online Application form||17th January 2018|
|Last Date for Online payment of Application fees||17th January 2018|
|Last Date for Offline payment of Application fees||18th January 2018|
Note: In this article we have discussed about Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2018. If you want to know about other court Jobs available in different States you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.