TSRTC Recruitment 2017: Government of Telangana has given permission for filling 279 Junior Assistant (JA), Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST) and Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST) in Telangana State Road Transport Corporation, recently. Regarding this, yesterday N. Siva Sankar (Secretary of Telangana Government) has forwarded an order to Secretary of Telangana State Public Service Commission to take necessary steps for filling up the above vacancies through direct recruitment. By intimating the local cadre/ zonal/ district-wise vacancies for Junior Assistant, MST, TST posts, very soon TSPSC will release official notification for this TSRTC Recruitment 2017. To alert candidates who are searching for TSRTC Jobs in Telangana 2017, now we have mentioned this detail. In the below section we have provided general eligibility conditions of these TSRTC Jobs 2017. Interested aspirants make use of this information and apply as soon as the TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2017 is released.
|TSRTC Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Junior Assistant, Supervisor Trainee||Vacancies||279|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Degree||Application||probably Online mode|
|Selection Type||Written Exam/ Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||Updated Soon…||Job Location||Telangana|
TSRTC Recruitment 2017
Due to manpower requirements arised for Junior Assistant and Supervisor Trainee posts in Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC), Telangana Roads & Buildings (TR & B) Department had submitted a proposal to Telangana Government. Regarding this proposal, government has examined the actual manpower requirements with reference to the nature of work & activities of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation and given permission to fill 279 JA, MST and TST posts immediately. Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct direct recruitment for TS RTC Jobs in Telangana 2017. Commission conducts written examination/ oral test for selection of suitable candidates for the various categories of TSRTC Jobs 2017.
As the TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2017 has not yet released, we have mentioned some general information on below paragraphs. If any changes occur, as soon as the TSRTC Recruitment 2017 notification is published, we will update it.
TSRTC Jobs in Telangana 2017
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Finance)||39|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Personnel)||33|
|3.||Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST)||123|
|4.||Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST)||84|
Pay Scale of TSRTC Jobs 2017: Candidates selected for 279 Junior Assistant and Supervisor Trainee posts in TSRTC shall get starting salary from the range given below.
- Salary: Rs. 9280/- + admissible allowances
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Latest TSRTC Jobs in Telangana 2017
Qualification: Minimum qualification that should be completed by aspirants desiring to apply for TSRTC 279 Junior Assistant and Supervisor Trainee Posts 2017 are given below.
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainee: Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Other TSRTC Jobs 2017: Degree on relevant fields
Age Limit: Most probably individuals within following age limits will be selected for TSRTC 279 Junior Assistant, MST, TST Jobs 2017.
- Between 18 to 44 years
Selection Criteria for 279 RTC Jobs in Telangana 2017
Individuals who are submitting applications for 279 RTC Jobs in Telangana 2017 (Junior Assistant, MST, TST) shall be hired by conducting following selection rounds.
- Written Exam and/ or Interview
How to Apply for 279 TS RTC Recruitment 2017?
Fees: Aspirants will be asked to pay fee to participate in TSRTC Recruitment 2017 (Junior Assistant/ Supervisor Trainee Jobs). It differs based on category as follows.
- General/ OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-SM: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
TS RTC Jobs in Telangana Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: As the official notification for TSRTC 279 Junior Assistant and Supervisor Trainee Jobs 2017 has not yet released, we are not very sure about the proper mode of application submission. But, most probably TSPSC will say to submit online applications for TSRTC 279 Junior Assistant, MST, TST Recruitment 2017. The TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online guidelines are given below.
- Open the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click “One Time Registration -> New” option in homepage.
- The TSPSC Registration form will open.
- Fill requisite information like Aadhar, personal, qualification details, etc. in it.
- Choose file to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- On successful registration you will get TSPSC id.
- After OTR registration, read TSPSC TSRTC Junior Assistant, MST, TST Notification 2017 PDF.
- Click “Application submission for TSRTC 279 Junior Assistant, Supervisor Trainee Jobs” link with notification number that is available on homepage.
- Current active notifications will display with “Application Submission” link.
- Click TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link.
- Enter your TSPSC id and Date of Birth in appropriate boxes.
- Fill the verification code box and hit “Proceed” button.
- TSPSC TSRTC Junior Assistant, MST, TST Online Application 2017 will open.
- Fill the requisite details in application and “Submit” it.
- SBI ePay payment gateway will open.
- Remit the fee and download the TSPSC TSRTC Application 2017 in PDF format.
Important Dates of TSPSC TSRTC Jobs in Telangana 2017
|Telangana Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Recruitment Order published on||22nd November 2017|
|Date of TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2017||Updated Soon….|
|TSRTC Application 2017 can be submitted from||Updated Soon….|
|TSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online last date||Updated Soon….|
|TSRTC Admit Card 2017 will be issued on||Updated Soon….|
|Date of Written exam/ Interview||Updated Soon….|
Note: For giving general idea to aspirants who are searching for TSRTC govt jobs in Telangana 2017-18, we have provided this information. Vacancies indicated in the TSRTC Recruitment 2017 for Junior Assistant and Supervisor Trainee posts, differ based on category and district. To know all such details let’s wait for the release of TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2017.