TSRTC Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) is now having 72 job vacancies for Junior Assistant (JA) posts. To fill these vacant places with capable employees, now Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is inviting applications from eligible and interested citizens. Individuals searching for government jobs in Telangana after completing typewriting or commerce qualification can utilize this golden opportunity. Handful salary and other benefits are awaiting for the candidates going to be selected under this TSRTC Recruitment 2018. Know more about this latest recruitment, by reading remaining paragraphs in this article.
|TSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Selection||Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Document Verification|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
TSRTC Recruitment 2018
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation runs transport services within state. It works under the control of Ministry of Road Transport, Government of Telangana with an intention to attain the position of pre-eminence in the bus transport sector. The Finance and Personnel departments of this company now requires 72 staffs for Junior Assistant works. Job seekers interested in doing this work can submit your applications on or before 6th July 2018 to participate on TSRTC Recruitment 2018. Telangana State Public Service Commission collects applications from willing aspirants for this recruitment. Only written and proficiency tests will be conducted to check the suitability of candidates for Junior Assistant posts. Selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made strictly on the basis of merit and category-wise reservation norms.
TSRTC Jobs 2018
|No.||Designation||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Personnel)||33||40 years||Rs.36970/-|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Finance)||39|
Scale of Pay: Candidates going to be selected for Junior Assistant posts in TSRTC shall get salary and other admissible allowances as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.13950 to 36970/-
Eligibilities to Apply for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Individuals aspiring to apply for these Junior Assistant jobs in Telangana must have completed their graduation in relevant streams from recognized institution or university.
- JA (Personnel): Degree + English/ Telugu Typewriting lower grade certificate
- JA (Finance): B.Com
Age Constraints: Aspirants within following age group can apply for these TSRTC Jobs 2018. The cut off date for reckoning age limit is 1st July 2018.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Age Relaxations: Only individuals belonging to SC, ST, BC, Ex-Servicemen categories shall get concessions in upper age limit to apply for this TSRTC Recruitment 2018.
- SC/ ST/ BCs: 5 years
- Ex-SM: 3 years + length of service in defence force
There will be no interview. Aspirants have to overcome various tests that will be conducted by TSPSC successfully to get appointment as a Junior Assistant in TSRTC.
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Fees: Interested candidates can apply through TSPSC website for this job. While submitting application aspirants have to remit application as well as examination fee through online payment gateway available on website. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Application Fees: Rs.200/-
- Examination Fees: Rs.120/-
- Exam Fee Exemption: SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-SM and Unemployed candidates of Telangana
- Mode of Payment: Online mode (SBI ePay)
Applying Procedure: Eligible aspirants submit your applications for Junior Assistant jobs in Telangana 2018 on or before last date. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Candidates visit TSPSC website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Go to “Notification” section and read the official notification for particular post
- Click the “One Time Registration -> New” option available in homepage
- Start filling the TSPSC One Time Registration Form
- Choose file to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature
- Check the filled details, tick the declaration checkbox and press “Submit” button
- TSPSC One Time Registration Status message will display
- Once aspirants get their TSPSC id, comeback to homepage of website
- Click “Application” link of TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 available on “What’s New” or “Direct Recruitment” section
- Using TSPSC id and date of birth, login into application part of particular post
- Fill all * marked mandatory fields in application
- Upload necessary documents in application (if any)
- Preview the filled details in application and for doing corrections use “Edit” option
- If everything is okay, press “Submit” button
- Click SBI payment gateway link that appears
- Do the transaction successfully and download the pay receipt
- Aspirants should also have to download submitted application in PDF format and keep it safely
Important Dates of TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Official notification published on||2nd June 2018|
|Applications can be submitted online from||7th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||6th July 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||6th July 2018|
|Hall tickets for written exam will be issued||7 days before examination|
|Date of written examination||7th October 2018|
Note: Details about the current vacancies existing for Junior Assistant posts in Telangana State Road Transport Corporation are provided here on above section. Job seekers can read the official notification and know more information about this TSRTC Recruitment 2018.