TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India, to recruit deserving candidates for several Civil Service jobs. It provides smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana. Every year, this commission conducts recruitment for various services of Telangana Government. TSPSC now came with a most awaited job notification with vast amount of opportunities in School Education & Medical Department. Moreover, this notification is released with respect to the need of eligible staffs in nearly thousands of vacant positions.
Diploma or Bachelors or Masters Degree holders are the right persons to apply against these TSPSC Vacancies. Also it is mandatory that, applicants must prove their talent at the time of selection test. This is going to be an amazing opportunity for those who are striving to get a Government job. Such candidates can make your registration, before the deadline fixed by the commission. Scroll down the page further for gathering more information about the recruitment.
|Latest TSPSC Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|TSPSC EO, LT Notification 2018||279||24-01-2018||Click here|
|TSPSC Teacher Notification 2017||8792||30-11-2017||Click here|
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – 279 Extension Officer, Lab Technician Jobs
TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has unlaced a recruitment notification for fulfilling huge job openings in Officer and Lab Technician posts. Regarding that, about 279 vacancies are announced recently for the academic year 2018. Where, the examination would be held at Hyderabad only, which may change as per the decision of the Commission. Willing candidates who are qualified in relevant academic Degree/ Diploma are especially encouraged to apply for the currently notified TSPSC Jobs. Educational qualifications, other eligibility criteria, selection and other relevant details are given below.
|TSPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Extension Officer & Lab Technician|
|No of Vacancies||279|
|Selection Type||Online/ Offline exam|
|Last Date||24th January 2018|
Post Wise TSPSC Vacancy 2018
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Extension Officers Grade-I (Supervisor) in Woman Development Child Welfare and Disabled Welfare Department||79|
|2||Lab Technician Grade-II in DPH&FW||103|
|3||Lab Technician Grade-II in DME||88|
|4||Lab Technician in TVVP||09|
Salary Structure: In the given pay scale, candidates who get enrolled under Extension Officer and Lab Technician posts of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 will get the basic monthly salary.
- Extension Officer – Rs.24440-71510/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.21230-63010/-
- Lab Technician (TVVP) – Rs.23100-67990/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification is mandatory to get considered under TSPSC Recruitment 2018. Also, Lab Technicians must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/ TS.
- Extension Officer – B.Sc Degree
- Lab Technician – DMLT or B.Sc (MLT)
Age Restriction: Aspirants those who come under these age group are invited to apply against TSPSC Jobs mentioned above. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st July 2017.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age – 44 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxed in the following cases. No person shall be eligible if he/ she crossed the superannuation age (58 years).
|Category of Candidates||Age Relaxation|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc, are not eligible)||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen & NCC||3 years|
|SC/ ST/ BC||5 years|
TSPSC Selection Procedure 2018
The selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the posts will be made either by Computer based recruitment test or OMR based written test. However, the exam would be purely of objective type only.
The final selection would be dome based on the marks secured by the contestants in this examination. In the order of merit, those who qualified will be invited for verification of certificates.
- Online/ Written exam
- Verification of certificates
Applying Procedure for TSPSC Jobs 2018
Application Fee: Aspirants who desire to apply for TSPSC Vacancy should remit the specified amount towards application processing and examination. To deposit the fee amount, applicants are advised to choose the SBI e-pay method.
- Application processing fee – Rs.200/-
- Examination fee – Rs.80/-
- Fee Exemption – BC/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen/ Unemployed applicants
In exemption category, appliers should be the residents of Telangana State and the unemployed candidates have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the commission that they are unemployed.
Online Application Guidelines: Willing and interested persons are invited to apply online through the TSPSC website. While filling the online application form, the fields marked as ‘*’ are mandatory. The step by step TSPSC Apply Online procedure is illustrated as follows.
- Log on the official website “tspsc.gov.in”
- Before applying, do the One Time Registration and get the TSPSC ID
- For that, click on “Know your TSPSC ID” link
- And feed the Aadhar number and Date of Birth in the login page
- On hitting “Get Details”, a new TSPSC ID will be displayed on the screen
- Choose “Direct Recruitment” or “Departmental Test” link
- Against the concerned notification (66/2017 or 67/2017), click on “Application Submission” link
- Put a tick mark in the declaration part, after reading details furnished in the notification
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions
- Check the details and click on “Continue” button to fill the remaining application form
- Recheck all the remaining filled in details
- Proceed for fee payment through the appropriate option provided
- Finally submit the application form
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply online||tspsc.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|TSPSC Jobs 2018 – Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||18th December 2017|
|Starting date for the submission of online application||23rd December 2017|
|Last date for the submission of online application||24th January 2018|
|Hall tickets will be downloaded from||7 days before exam|
|CBRT or written test will be held on||March 2018|
Note: In the above section we have discussed a lot about TSPSC Recruitment 2018. Also, more details about the recruitment are found in the official notification linked here.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 8792 Teacher Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has unlaced a recruitment notification for fulfilling a huge number of opportunities available in various Teaching Positions. Regarding that, about 8792 vacancies are announced recently for the current academic year, which occurred under the designations such as Secondary Graduate Teacher, School Assistant, Language Pandit etc. Willing candidates who are qualified in relevant academic Degree/ Diploma are especially encouraged to apply for the present TSPSC Jobs. Educational qualifications, other eligibility criteria, selection and other relevant details are given below.
|TSPSC Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Secondary Graduate Teacher, School Assistant etc.||Vacancies||8792|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Graduate/ PG Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Test and document verification||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||30-11-2017||Job Location||Telangana|
Designation Wise Vacancies in TSPSC
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Secondary Grade Teacher (Excluding Urdu Medium)||4779||44 years||Rs.63010/-|
|2||Secondary Grade Teacher (Urdu)||636|
|3||School Assistant (Excluding Urdu Medium)||1745||Rs.78910/-|
|4||School Assistant (Urdu)||196|
|5||School Assistant (Physical Education)||09|
|6||Language Pandit (Excluding Urdu Medium)||985||Rs.63010/-|
|7||Language Pandit (Urdu)||26|
|8||Physical Education Teacher (Excluding Urdu Medium)||374|
|9||Physical Education Teacher (Urdu)||42|
Salary Offered: Aspirants hired through TSPSC Recruitment 2017 are appointed under the concerned posts. During the period of service, they will be provided with an impressive and attractive salary with allowances in below pay scale.
- School Assistant – Rs.28940-78910/-
- Other Posts – Rs.21230-63010/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Qualifications Required: Candidates who have accomplished the below mentioned educational qualifications, are invited to apply for the latest TSPSC Jobs. These qualifications are considered as eligible, only if the aspirants qualified from any recognized institution.
- Physical Education Teacher – Diploma/ Bachelors Degree
- Other Posts – Graduate or Post Graduate Degree
Age Limit and Relaxation: The upper age limit required to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 is mentioned in the above tabular column. However, the candidates must have attained the minimum age of 18 years. Also, age of the applicants should be reckoned as on 1st July 2017.
- Age Limit for all posts – 18 to 44 years
Age Relaxation: Concession in age is granted for the candidates who are falling under the reserved category as per Government norms. No person shall be eligible if they crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
- BC/ SC/ ST Category – 5 years
- PWD category – 10 years
- Telengana State Government Employees – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ NCC – 3 years + Service rendered
TSPSC Recruitment Method
Either online or OMR based written examination will be conducted initially. Those candidates who find suitable based on the merit obtained in written test as well as marks secured in TET Paper-I will be called for document verification. The weight age marks applicable for each of the criteria is given as follows.
- Written test – 80%
- TET Paper-I – 20%
How to Apply Online for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application processing fee and exam fee while filling the online application form. Use SBI e-pay system to remit the application fee.
- Application processing fee – Rs.200/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.80/-
- Fee Exemption – BC/ SC/ ST/ Unemployed candidates/ PH/ Ex-M
- Fee payment mode – Online
The fee exemption is only applicable for the residents of Telangana State. And the unemployed aspirants have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the commission, that they are unemployed.
TSPSC Recruitment Apply Online Steps: Only online mode of applications is invited from the candidates who are satisfying all the eligibility conditions. Those candidates must keep the valid e-mail ID before applying. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.tspsc.gov.in”.
- After entering into the website, you can get the official advertisement from the “Notification” section of the website.
- Read the information furnished in the notification.
- Select the desired post, you wish to apply.
- Click on the concerned link to apply.
- It will display the new application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all requisite details.
- If required, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Finally submit the application form, after ensuring the filled in entries are correct.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future use.
|Official Notification for High School Assistant||Click here|
|Official Notification for Secondary Teacher||Click here|
|Official Notification for Pundit||Click here|
|Official Notification for Special Assistant||Click here|
|Official Notification for PE Teacher||Click here|
|TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Notification publicized on||21st October 2017|
|Initial date to submit the online application||30th October 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||30th November 2017|
|Computer based test will be conducted on||2nd week of February 2017 (Tentative)|
Note: The overall details about the latest vacancies available in TSPSC are illustrated above. Additional information about TSPSC Recruitment 2017 is updated in the official notification.