TSPCB Recruitment 2017: The Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) is currently having about 63 seats vacant for the various categories of technical, engineer, etc. posts. Board has given the responsibility of conducting general recruitment for these positions to Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). The job nature is permanent and all these are state wide posts. Graduates/ ITI persons inside or outside Telangana state can use this opportunity. Citizens with good general knowledge and domain knowledge can definitely acquire these government jobs. The minimum eligibility standards and selection process of this TSPCB recruitment 2017 are detailed down.
|Board Name||Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB)|
|Post Names||Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||63||Last Date||07-03-2017|
|Education||B.E/ ITI/ Degree|
TSPCB Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) is working under Department of Health & Family Welfare, state government. Its only goal is environmental protection by implementing various acts/ rules. To support its work, now there is lack of employees in its administration. So by arranging a recruitment based test, board has decided to intake some adroit candidates to handle the roles and responsibilities of following posts. By paying fees, interested persons are asked to register their profile for this TSPCB recruitment 2017. Contestants with sound health will get deputed finally on the basis of their rank in overall merit list (test and/ or interview performance) prepared by Commission. As per reservation norms (category/ gender wise), appointment orders will be issued by concerned authority.
Designation Wise Vacancies in TSPCB
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Posts (tentative)||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Environmental Engineer||26||44||Rs.91450/-|
Educational Requirements: The board is searching for degree holders from any recognized university in India/ UGC or established under Central/ State Act.
- For Assistant Environmental Engineer post: BE in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Environment Engineering
- For Analyst designation: Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject
- For Technician position: ITI in Electrical subject
- For other designations: any Degree or equivalent qualification
Aspirants qualified in Section A&B of AMIE Civil examination are also eligible for Assistant Environmental Engineer job. Typing and Shorthand are the skills found necessary for Steno-cum-Typist posts, apart from degree.
Any Computer course certificate is also needed to join in Junior Assistant-cum-Typist/ Junior Assistant jobs.
Requisite Experience: From any governmental or non-governmental firm, individuals applying for Technician jobs must have gained experience in electrical cadre.
- Minimum years of experience for Technician post: 3 years
Age Constraints: Before beginning to apply, candidates should see whether they had attained 18 years of age while reckoning as on 1st July 2017. Also citizens whose upper age is found above 44 years will not be taken into consideration for this TSPCB recruitment 2017.
Aspirants crossing the upper age and are coming under following categories will get relaxation as stated here.
- Retrenched employees in state Census department (temporary): 3 years
- For Government employees of Telangana/ SC/ ST/ BCs: 5 years
- For PH persons: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman/ NCC persons: 3 years plus service rendered in armed forces/ NCC
Recruitment Process: Commission will conduct a CBT or OMR based competitive examination with full of objective type questions, for hiring suitable candidates amongst the applicants. Dates of this exam will be published later through printed media.
After this exam, on the merit basis appliers of Assistant Environmental Engineer posts will be called for Oral Test and appliers of other positions shall be invited for certificate verification. For Steno and Junior Assistant level posts, Computer Proficiency tests shall also be conducted.
- Computer Proficiency Test (as applicable)
- Interview/ Document Verification
Salary and Allowances: The board will give attractive salary package based on position he/ she is enrolled. Leave and other allowances are also applicable for the appointees.
- Salary of Assistant Environmental Engineer post: Rs.37100 – 91450/-
- Salary of Analyst position: Rs.22460 – 66330/-
- Salary of Technician designation: Rs.13780 – 42490/-
- Salary for other positions: Rs.16400 – 49870/-
Application & Examination Fee: The application processing fee and examination fee should be paid by appliers, using SBI e-Pay link given in official website of Commission. Other state candidates will not get any exemption and fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.120/-
- Exemption from exam fee: SC/ ST/ BC/ PH and Unemployed persons of Telangana
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for TSPCB Recruitment 2017
Online applications have to be submitted by interested persons. Newly registering citizens have to do the One Time Registration (OTR) first. But already registered candidates can directly login and fill & submit the application for TSPCB recruitment 2017. Guidelines that will be helpful for doing this application submission are,
- Visit the Commission’s website tspsc.gov.in.
- Hit the “OTR” option and fill the registration form.
- Then using your TSPSC ID & Date of Birth login and “Apply Online” for the post which you wish to enter.
- Fill correct details in form and preview the entered information.
- Changes if any can be made using “Edit” option.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo & sign in jpg format.
- Finally hit the “Submit” button and proceed for making payment.
- Printout copies of submitted application and e-Receipt can be taken for future reference.
Regarding any technical problems in online submission of application or hall ticket downloading, appliers can contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302 or email at email@example.com.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Beginning date of online registration – 12th Feb 2017
- Final date for submission of online application – 7th Mar 2017
- Hall Ticket downloading date – 7 days before exam.
Note: The new recruitment that is arranged by TSPSC for doing staff appointments in TSPCB and its details are illustrated above. Read the official notice for detailed information.