A common Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT has been arranged by Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) for various posts such as Language Pandit, Secondary Grade Teacher, School Assistant and Physical Education Teacher. It has been wandered out in the TSPSC official website. Amongst, here we gave more importance to the Physical Education Teacher exam, which is somewhat differed in the exam pattern. Most probably, this competitive exam would be conducted on 2nd week of February 2018. Many of the eligible contenders had applied and waiting to write this exam with more curiosity. Since it is Government recruitment, the number of competitors will be huge. For being a part of such aspirants in their exam preparation, we are here with TS TRT PET Syllabus 2017 and relevant details about the exam.
|TS TRT PET Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||TS TRT PET Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Physical Education Teacher (PET)|
|Exam Date||February 2018||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)||Official Site||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TS TRT PET Syllabus 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India, to recruit deserving candidates for several Civil Service jobs. It provides smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana. In School Education Department, 416 vacancies are opened in the designation of Physical Education Teacher (PET).
Regarding that, Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) decides to carry out this recruitment in provisional way. Aspirants whoever hold Graduate Degree or Diploma are invited to utilize this opportunity. A numerous number of applications have been reached in the official website of TSPSC.
Most of the talented competitors are waiting to trample you down, so be aware and get thorough about the related subjects. To cope with this competitive situation, TS TRT PET Syllabus 2017 are placed below with individual subjects and related topics.
Main Subjects: In order to achieve the Physical Education Teacher post, candidates have to clear one level of written/ online examination only. All the questions available in the question paper will be drafted from these sections.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education
- Psychology, Materials and Methods of Physical Education
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology
- Health Education, Safety Education and Physiology of Exercise
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
TS TRT PET Exam Pattern 2017
To get knowledge about the test portions, no of questions, total marks and duration of the exam please refer the below tabular column.
- Here, 5 marks are allotted for each correct answer.
- Exam will be conducted in online or offline
- It is an objective type
|Sl.No||Subject Names||No of questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||10||3 hours|
|3||Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education||30||15|
|4||Organization and Administration of Physical Education||24||12|
|5||Psychology, Materials and Methods of Physical Education||24||12|
|6||Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology||24||12|
|7||Health Education, Safety Education and Physiology of Exercise||30||15|
|8||Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education||28||14|
Subject Wise Topics in TS TRT PET Syllabus 2017
It is somewhat important section candidates need to refer. All the topics come under the syllabus of TS TRT PET exam is listed below.
|TS TRT PET Syllabus 2017|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Syllabus for English|
|· Awards and Honors
· General Polity
· Indian Economy
· Countries & Capitals
· Budget and Five Year Plans
· Books and Authors
· Important Days
· International & National Organizations
· Current Affairs – National & International
· Indian History
· Science – Inventions & Discoveries
· General Science
· Science & Technology
· Indian National Movement
|· Parts of speech
· Types of sentences
· Articles and prepositions
· Degrees of Comparison
· Direct speech and indirect speech
· Voice – Active and passive voice
· Use of phrases
· Comprehension of a prose passage
|Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education||Organization and Administration of Physical Education|
|· Meaning of the terms
· Aims and Objectives
· Aim and objectives of Physical Education, Meaning and Definition of Physical Education
· Biological Principles
· The biological basis of life
· Growth and Development
· Principles of use, disuse and overuse
· Body types – Ages of development.
· Sociological Principles
· Physical Education and Recreation as socializing factors – Cooperation and Competition
· Character building and Personality development through Games and Sports
· Physical Education in Ancient Greece – Sparta, Athens – Ancient
· Rome – Germany, Ancient and Modern Olympic Movement
· Historical development of Physical Education in India and status of various committees and their recommendations
|· Meaning of the terms organization, Administration and supervision.
· Guiding Principles of Organization
· Physical Education Department set up in School, District and State.
· Play fields – Construction and Maintenance – Equipment – Purchase and
· Care and Maintenance; Layout and Maintenance of swimming pool and Gymnasium.
· Time-Table; Factors influencing time-table
· Types of Physical Education
· Time allotment for Intra-Murals, Extra Murals, Play days,
· Budget and Accounting
· Preparation and Administration of good budget.
· Records and Registers
· Types of Registers
· Stock, Issue, Attendance,
· Physical Measurement and fitness record Cumulative Register.
· Supervision Meaning and need
· Guiding principles of supervision.
|Psychology, Materials and Methods of Physical Education||Health Education, Safety Education and Physiology of Exercise|
· Meaning and Definition of Psychology
· Definition of Sports
· Psychology, Development and stages
· Motor development, Social development
· Role of Maturation – Individual differences.
· Play – Theories of Play
· Kinds of Learning
· Laws of Learning
· Learning curve
· Transfer of Training.
· Motivation – Meaning, definition and its importance.
· Methods and Materials in Physical Education
· Definition of Method and Material
· Presentation techniques – Personal and Technical –
· Management of Class.
· Methods of Teaching
· Factors influencing method
· Verbal Explanation, Demonstration, Explanation, Discussion and Supervision.
· Lesson Planning – Types of Lessons – Objectives of Lesson Planning
· Values of lesson Plan.
· Tournaments – Types of Tournaments
· Knock out, League and Combination – Fixtures for Tournaments – Knock-out League fixtures.
· Classification – Classification of Students
· Characteristics of Good Test.
· Training Methods
· Definition of Training – importance of Training
|· Definition of Health, Hygiene and Sanitation
· Factors influencing Health – Heredity, Habits and Environment.
· Factors influencing Physical and Mental Health.
· Communicable diseases – Prevention and Control
· Tuberculosis, Cholera,
· Malaria, Typhoid, Measles and Whooping cough.
· Food and Nutrition – Essential Constituents of food – Proteins, CHO, Fats,
· Minerals, Vitamins – Balanced DIET – Under nutrition and malnutrition.
· Posture – Definition – Values of Good Posture
· Common Pastural deformities
· Kyphosis, Lordosis, Scoliosis, knocked
· knees, Flat foot.
· Coordinated School Health programme
· Health Services, Health Instruction,
· Health Supervision and Health Record.
· Safety Education – Safety on Road, Safety in the School, Safety on playfields.
· Pollution – Air and Water Pollutions and their prevention and control.
· Yoga – Definition, Meaning and Objectives.
· Values of Streams of Yoga – Jnana, Bhakti, Karuna, Raja Yoga
· Relationship of Yoga with Physical Education and Health.
· Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga
· Pranayama – Meaning and importance; Stages of Pranayama.
· Effect of yoga on sports performance.
· Physiology of Exercise:
· Warming up, Conditioning, Motor end plate, Glycolsis.
|Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology||Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education|
|· Structure and Functions of cell
· Skeletal system
· Bones – Axial and Appendicular Skeleton
· Structure and Functions of bones
· Types of bones
· Effect of exercise on skeleton system.
· Muscular system
· Classification of Muscles
· Effect of Exercise on Muscular system
· Respiratory system
· Structure of Human Respiratory system
· Mechanism of Respiration
· Effect of Exercise on Respiratory system.
· Digestive system
· Structure of human digestive system and process of digestion
· Effect of exercise on digestive system.
· Circulatory system
· Constituents of Blood and its functions
· Structure and Functions of
· Human Heart – Effect of Exercise on Circulatory system.
· Excretory system
· Structure and Functions of Kidneys and Skin
· Effects of Exercise on Excretory system.
· Nervous system
· Structure and Functions of Human Brain and Spinal cord.
|· Meaning and Principles of officiating
· Duties of Referee / Umpires / Scorer’s in various Games.
· Athletics – Runs, Throws and Jumps
· Marking, Rules, Signals and Systems of Officiating in the following Games;
· Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Kabaddi, Kho kho, Soft Ball, Ball Badminton,
· Hockey, Foot Ball, Cricket, Tennikoit, Hand Ball.
Forthcoming TS TRT PET Exam 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has scattered out a recruitment notification for fulfilling a huge number of opportunities available in various Teaching Positions. In respect of that, about 8792 vacancies are announced recently for the current academic year, which occurred under the designations such as Secondary Graduate Teacher, School Assistant, Language Pandit etc. Aspiring candidates who are qualified in relevant academic Degree/ Diploma are especially encouraged to apply for the present TSPSC Jobs. Educational qualifications, other eligibility criteria, selection and other relevant details for the Language Pandit post are given below.
- Name of the Designation – Physical Education Teacher
- No of vacancies – 416
- Educational qualification – Graduate Degree/ Diploma
- Age limit – 18 to 44 years
- Applying mode – Online
|Download Physical Education Teacher Syllabus pdf||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|TS TRT PET Exam 2017 – Imporatant Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||21st October 2017|
|Last date to submit application||30th November 2017|
|Date of examination (Tentative)||2nd Week of February 2018|
Note: Candidates who are seeking for information about TS TRT PET Syllabus 2017 are asked to refer the above sections.