TS Post Recruitment 2018: Telangana State has 10 Districts namely Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabub Nagar, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Medak and Ranga Reddy. Telangana Postal department is responsible for providing the Customer service facilities such as acceptance of letter and parcels, provision of Post office boxes, sale of postage stamps and other postal operations to the people living in the entire state. In addition to this it is also offering other services such as providing and accepting government forms, processing government services and banking services.
The Telangana Postal department provides large number of government opportunities to young candidates belonging to different Qualifications. Now this department has released one advertisement Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 for filling 1058 GDS vacancies under several divisions in Telangana. Candidates who have just passed their Matriculation level can make use of this rare Opportunity so that they will easily became a Central Governmental Employee in the Postal department.
|Latest Telangana Post Office Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Vacancy||Know More|
|TS Post Office GDS Notification 2018||1058||09-04-2018||Click here|
|TS Post Office MTS Notification 2017||127||19-12-2017||Click here|
TS Post GDS Recruitment 2018 – 1058 Vacancies
TS Post Recruitment 2018: Telangana Postal Circle is now inviting jobs applications for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Male/ Female candidates those who had passed 10th standard can grasp this employment opportunity, if having interest on central government jobs. There will no interview or test. Only based on 10th standard marks, authorities will appoint suitable candidates in respective posts. So, job seekers hurry up! The last date to submit application for this TS Post Recruitment 2018 is 9th April 2018. To know elaborated details about this TS Postal GDS Recruitment 2018, go through the paragraphs that are given below.
|TS Post Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Qualification||10th/ Matric pass|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||Categories||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Branch Post Master (BPM)||1058||40 years|
|Mail Carrier (MC)|
|Mail Deliverer (MD)|
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2018: Based on the division/ place of posting, the Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2018 will differ. Other admissible government allowances would also be provided from time to time to designees, apart from salary.
- GDS BPM – Rs.2745-7125/-
- GDS Packer, Mailman – Rs.3635-5585/-
- GDS MD – Rs.4220-6470/-
- GDS MC – Rs.2295-4370/-
Eligibilities to Apply for TS Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Qualification: From any recognized institution, aspirants must have completed their matric qualification to apply for these TS Postal GDS Jobs 2018.
- 10th pass
Age Limit: While computing as on 9th March 2018, the age of candidates those who are applying for GDS posts should not be below the minimum age and should not be above the maximum age that is given below.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Age Relaxations: The maximum age limit will be relaxed in the case of OBC, SC/ ST and PWDs, as per state government order.
- OBCs: 3 years
- SC/ STs: 5 years
- PH category: 10 years
Others: Apart from eligibilities stated above, aspirants should also have good knowledge on Computer to apply for this TS Post Recruitment 2018.
- Must have 60 days basic computer training certificate (or)
- Must have studied Computer as a subject in 10th/ 12th standard
Selection Process of Telangana Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2018
Based on the details submitted by candidates in application, the marks taken by aspirants in 10th standard will be taken into account for preparation of provisional select list. No special weightage will be given to highly qualified aspirants. An SMS will be sent to mobile number of candidates those who are provisionally selected. Such candidates will be invited for document verification. After all verification, suitable candidates will be selected for GDS posts by appointing authorities.
- Academic Assessment
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TS Post Recruitment 2018?
Fees: In any Head Post Office in the circle, male candidates those who are willing to participate on this TS Postal Recruitment 2018 have to remit fee before submitting application. To know about Fee Payment offices, visit http://appost.in/gdsonline/ website.
- Fee for OC/ OBC Male: Rs.100/-
- Fee for Female, SC/ ST and PH candidates: No fees
- Payment Mode: Offline
TS Post GDS Online Applying Procedure
Online applications have to be submitted by interested and eligible candidates to participate on TS Postal GDS Recruitment 2018. The Telangana Postal Department Notification 2018 Apply Online general guidelines are given below.
- Visit “http://appost.in/gdsonline/” website
- Click the “Registration” link available on left side
- Fill the registration form and “Submit” it
- You will get a Registration Number
- Go to the Head Post Office and remit the fee for this recruitment using your registration number, if you are a OC/ OBC category male candidate
- After making payment, visit the website again with your fee payment number
- Click “Apply Online” link in homepage
- Enter your registration number, fee payment number etc in appropriate boxes and “Submit” it
- Your application form will open
- Fill all mandatory fields in application
- Upload scanned copies of requisites documents, photo and signature
- Preview the filled details and “Submit” the application
- Print the submitted application form and keep it for future records
It should be rememberable that, candidates those who had already registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline/ website, no need to register again. Also, candidates those who are exempted from payment can directly login into the application part after registration.
Important Dates of TS Post Recruitment 2018
|Date of advertisement||9th March 2018|
|Starting date to submit application||9th March 2018|
|Last date of application submission||9th April 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||9th April 2018|
|Document Verification will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
Note: Details about the new job vacancies that have been arised in TS Postal Circle are stated here on above sections. To know about the division-wise Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Position for Telangana Circle and other terms & conditions of TS Post Recruitment 2018, read the official notification that we have linked in this article.
TS Post Recruitment 2017 – 33 Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Here is the good news for candidates who are looking for various Central Government Jobs in Telangana state. Department of Posts has announced the Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for filling the designations of 33 Multi Tasking Staff vacancies in the State of Telangana. Matriculation/ ITI passed students are eligible to apply for the posts available in this Recruitment. Therefore Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before the last date of 08.01.2018. For detailed Information you are advised to go through this section completely.
|Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2017- Highlights|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Selection Type||Written Exam|
Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|01||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||33||Rs.18,000/- pm|
Salary Offered: Candidate will get a monthly Salary and other allowances according to the Norms adopted in Telangana Postal department.
- Rs 18,000 /- pm + other allowances
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Candidates must read the below mentioned Eligibility criteria carefully before applying Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matriculation or ITI from a recognized board.
- Matriculation/ ITI
Age Limit: Age Limit should lies between 18 to 25 Years for Unreserved (UR) Candidates as on the date 08.01.2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be Applicable to other candidates based on Government of India Reservation Rules.
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ ST- 05 Years
- For PH+ UR- 10 Years
- For PH+ OBC- 13 Years
- For PH+ SC/ ST- 15 Years
Selection Criteria for TS Post Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: The selection Process of Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 consists of the following steps.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Applying Procedure for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Application Fees: Candidate have to pay the below mentioned Application Fees by Offline mode.
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs 500 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman Candidates- Rs 100 /-
Candidates must ensure whether they fulfill all the Eligibility criteria and then they can apply for Telangana Postal circle Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.telanganapostalcircle.in
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Click on the link of “REGISTER” in the Official website
- During the Registration Process the Candidate has to fill all the required details
- After Successful Registration a Unique Application Number is received on the Mobile Number and E-mail id
- Applicants has to Login by using their Login credentials and enter all the required details asked in Application Form
- Upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature in the Application Form
- After checking all the details click the Submit button
- After Successful submission of Application form Fees Challan will be generated
- Take a Print out of the Fees Challan and Pay the Prescribed Application Fees after 24 hours of submission of Application Form
- Once the fees is paid the Registration Process is completed
|Official Notification & Apply Online||telanganapostalcircle.in|
|Starting Date For Online Application||9th December 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||8th January 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Candidates who are seriously preparing for various Competitive Exams to get into a Government job in Telangana are advised to bookmark this Page where they can find all the Latest Government jobs in the particular state.