TS POLYCET 2017: On the month of April 2017, State Board of Technical Education and Training has planned to conduct TS POLYCET 2017 exam for filling 53470 seats which are available in various polytechnic colleges in Telangana State. In most of the colleges, some of the seats will be reserved for counselling students. So in order to enter into the counselling, aspirants have to pass in the Telangana POLYCET exam. Candidates have passed 10th examination are only eligible to take part in this exam. Indian Nationals who wish to persuade their higher studies in polytechnic colleges are asked to make their registration through online. The online application link is opened from 14th March 2017.
|Board Name||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Exam Name||Telangana State POLYCET 2017( CEEP)|
|Availability of Seats||53470|
|Last Date||11th April 2017|
|Exam Date||22nd April 2017|
|Exam Timing||11.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
TS POLYCET 2017
State Board of Technical Education and Training is an authorised body which was started out by Telangana Government for enhancing Technical Education. This Board also conducts entrance exams for engaging students in various Government and private polytechnic colleges. It is mandatory to hold Aadhar card to apply for TS POLYCET 2017. Aspirants who are going to appear for SSC 2017 exam is also eligible to apply.
After the declaration of result on the month of May 2017, the details about the Telangana POLYCET counseling will be advertised in all the leading newspapers. Based on the marks obtained in this exam, a schedule will be prepared for counseling. At the time of counseling, candidates will be asked to choose the desired Polytechnic college name and course. People who enter into colleges through counseling can get concession in academic fees. Interested people are asked to submit their application through online only.
Educational Profile: Individuals who have passed Matriculation level or higher secondary or CBSE or any similar qualification from a recognised board or university are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Required Qualification – SSC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ NIOS/ APOSS
Age Constraints: Any Indian citizens who are of any age limit with the above said qualifications can apply for this exam.
- Age Limit – As per rules
Examination Process: The details which are mentioned on the online application will be validated and only the eligible aspirants would be invited for POLYCET-2017 Exam. The exam paper will be available in Telugu, English and Urdu language.
Some of the details regarding this exam has been given in the below section.
- This exam will be conducted through pencil and paper
- There will be a total of 120 questions and each question carry one mark.
- Negative marks will not be detected for wrong answers.
- This exam will be held for duration of 2 hours
- The questions will be from Maths (60 marks), Physics (30 marks) and Chemistry (30 marks).
- Minimum pass mark for this exam is 36 out of 120.
You can refer the model or old questions papers which is available online or you grab it from the nearby by polytechnic college.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to remit the application fee through online gateways such as AP Online, Bill Desk, Credit/ Debit card or Net banking.
- Fee for SC/ ST – Rs.200/-
- Fee for Other Candidates – Rs.350/-
How to Apply Online for TS POLYCET 2017
Aspirants who desire to join in Diploma courses are requested to start applying for TS POLYCET 2017 from now onwards. The step wise guidelines for Online application are given in the below section.
- First of all, visit the official site of POLYCETTS i.e. “www.polycetts.nic.in”.
- Click on the “File Application” tab on the top of the page.
- Selected the mode of tenth exam and fill the other details such as Hall tick no, Date of birth and Year of passing.
- Then hit on the “Show Application”
- You will be moved into the application window.
- Four steps are involved in online application.
- In the 1st steps, fill the application with necessary details.
- On the next step, upload the scanned copies of photo and Signature.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- And finally take the printout of your Hall Ticket.
For any queries, you can email your doubts to “email@example.com” or you can get assistance from 59 Help Line Centres.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||polycetts.nic.in|
- Online Application Starts from – 14th March 2017
- Last Date for Filling the Application – 11th April 2017 (05.00 PM)
- Examination Date – 22nd April 2017
- Result Date – 5th May 2017
- Counseling Starts from – 1st week of July 2017
Note: In the above section, we have made the announcement regarding the Telangana POLYCET Exam which is going to be held on next month.