TS DSC 2017: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently let out a vacancy notification, states about numerous vacancies in teaching cadre. On further referring the official notification, 8792 vacancies are occurred in the post of Secondary School Teacher, School Assistant, Language Pandit and Physical Education Teacher. Aspiring persons, who holds relevant academic degree, can apply for the upcoming exam planned by this commission. Moreover, you may get the information about TS DSC 2017 in the below section.
|TS DSC 2017 Exam Notification – Dates|
|Designation||Secondary School Teacher, School Assistant, Language Pandit & PET|
|No of Vacancies||8792|
|Qualification||TTC/ Diploma/ Graduate/ PG Degree|
|Selection Type||Written/ CBT & document verification|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
TS DSC 2017 Exam
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India, to recruit deserving candidates for several Civil Service jobs. It provides smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana. In 31 districts of the Telangana State, a competitive Exam is going to be conducted, as per the information furnished in Telangana DSC Notification 2017. Through this examination, more number of teaching vacancies availed in primary and upper primary schools are going to be fulfilled.
Most probably this exam would be conducted in the month of February 2018. Before that, desiring aspirants are invited to apply online via TSPSC website. Candidates will receive admit cards before one or two weeks of the exam. Additional more information about TS DSC 2017 is illustrated below.
Telangana DSC 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||Medium||No of Vacancies|
|1||School Assistant||All mediums except Urdu||1745|
|2||Secondary Grade Teacher||All mediums except Urdu||4779|
|3||Language Pandit||All mediums except Urdu||985|
|4||School Assistant||Physical Education||09|
|5||Physical Education Teacher (PET)||All mediums Except Urdu||374|
Salary Details: Selected candidates via TS DSC 2017 will receive good salary package along with other admissible allowances.
- School Assistant – Rs.28940-78910/-
- Other Posts – Rs.21230-63010/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TS DSC 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are eager to apply should possess the below notified educational qualification. Refer the Telangana DSC Notification 2017 for gathering more details.
- Physical Education Teacher – Intermediate Qualification/ Diploma/ Bachelors Degree
- School Assistant (Physical Education) – Graduate or Post Graduate Degree
- School Assistant (Others) – B.Ed/ Graduate Degree/ TTC
- Secondary Grade Teacher – Graduate Degree in relevant stream
- Language Pandit – Graduate Degree/ B.A, B.Ed/ B.Sc, B.Ed
Age Restriction: The upper and lower age limits applicable for TS DSC 2017 is given below. The crucial date for determining the age limit is 1st July 2017.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 44 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age is applicable for the aspirants who are falling under the reserved category as per Government norms. If you cross the superannuation age i.e. 58 years, he/ she can’t attend the Telangana DSC Exam 2017.
- BC/ SC/ ST Category – 5 years
- PWD category – 10 years
- Telangana State Government Employees – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ NCC – 3 years + Service rendered
Telangana DSC Exam 2017:
The Telangana DSC Exam would be conducted as objective type online exam or written exam. In this examination, the test subjects, no of questions, maximum marls, time duration etc, will be differed in post wise.
- Written or Computer based test
Those who get qualified in the above said examination will be called for document verification depends upon the marks in TSPSC exam and TET paper-I. The respective weight age for exam and TET marks would be in the ratio of 80:20. The minimum qualifying marks for selection are 40% for OC category and 30% for other categories (SC/ ST/ PH).
Applying Procedure for TS DSC 2017 Exam
Application Fee: On filling the online application form, deposit the below mentioned application fee using SBI e-pay system.
- Application processing fee – Rs.200/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.80/-
- Fee Exemption – BC/ SC/ ST/ Unemployed candidates/ PH/ Ex-M
- Fee payment mode – Online
The fee exemption is only applicable for the residents of Telangana State. And the unemployed aspirants have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the commission, that they are unemployed.
Online Steps to Apply Online: Through the TS DSC official website, the online registration process is going on at this time. Other modes of applications are not accepted. And, remember that your e-mail ID should be valid to apply. The relevant steps to proceed the online registration is given below,
- At first, visit the website “www.tspsc.gov.in”
- After entering into the website, you can get the official advertisement from the “Notification” section of the website
- Read the information furnished in the notification
- Select the desired post, you wish to apply
- Click on the concerned apply online link to apply
- It will display the new application form on the screen
- Fill the application form with all requisite details
- If required, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature
- Check all the filled in details for doing correction
- Finally submit the application form, after ensuring the filled in entries are correct
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future use
|Official Notification & Apply Online||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|TS DSC 2017 Exam – Dates|
|Notification has been issued on||21st October 2017|
|Starting date to apply online||30th October 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||30th December 2017|
|TS DSC admit card will be issued from||Will be updated soon|
|Date of TS DSC written examination||2nd Week of February 2018|
Note: All the necessary details about the competitive exam planned by TSPSC are stated above. Additional more information in regard of district wise Telangana DSC 2017 Vacancy, reservation details etc, are found in the official notification linked here. We are here always to give new updates regarding this exam as well as other recruitment, so please stay tuned in our website.