TS DSC Syllabus 2017: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) frequently announces direct recruitment for Secondary Grade Teacher posts in residential Schools located in various districts of the state. Candidates who are applying for this examination will be invited for a written examination first. Do you guys want to know about the latest TS DSC Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for SGT posts? Then you are on the right place to gather information. Yes, go through the following paragraphs. You will get the TS DSC New Exam Pattern 2017 as well as TS DSC SGT Syllabus 2017.
|TS DSC Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||TS DSC Teacher Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Material||TS DSC Syllabus 2017 Download PDF for SGT||Exam Category||Secondary Grade Teacher|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…||Exam Phase||Single phase|
|Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TS PSC)||Official website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TS DSC Syllabus 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is responsible for conducting direct recruitment and competitive exams, inorder to appoint talented and suitable aspirants for the various posts that are vacant in government departments of the state.
The Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) examination is one among that. The first round of SGT selection is written examination. To qualify in this exam, contestants should be aware of the current issues in society, English language, Maths, etc. By seeing the TSPSC DSC Exam Pattern 2017 and Telangana DSC Syllabus 2017 that we have given below, aspirants will get idea about what type of questions will be asked in upcoming examination. Just read the next sub-headings.
TS DSC SGT Exam Topics: TSPSC will conduct written examination for Secondary Grade Teacher posts in offline mode. Candidates can more often expect questions from the following sections for TS SGT exam.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
TSPSC DSC Exam Pattern 2017 for SGTs
A TSPSC DSC Exam Pattern 2017 for Secondary Grade Teacher post is given below. Each question carries equal marks in this exam. This exam pattern is just for reference.
|TSPSC DSC Exam Pattern 2017 for SGT|
|No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10 questions||10 marks||150 minutes|
|2.||Child Development & Pedagogy||30 questions||30 marks|
|3.||Language-I||30 questions||30 marks|
|4.||Language-II||35 questions||35 marks|
|5.||Maths||30 questions||30 marks|
|6.||Environmental Studies||40 questions||40 marks|
- TS DSC SGT exam will be conducted in OMR
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Maximum exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- No negative marks are applicable.
Detailed TS DSC SGT Syllabus 2017
To determine the general awareness of candidates, the general knowledge and current affairs section is added and to check the language proficiency & comprehension abilities of contestants the Language section is added, in TSPSC DSC exam pattern. Questions of Language section will be upto a standard of Secondary level.
Questions of child development and pedagogy will be in a standard of Diploma and questions on Maths section will be in a difficulty standard of 1st to 8th standard with linkage upto 10th class. Look into the detailed TS DSC SGT Syllabus 2017 that we have given below to know about what to study for Telangana Secondary Grade Teacher exam.
|Telangana DSC SGT Syllabus 2017|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Mathematics|
|· Indian History & Geography with special reference to Telangana
· Arts & Culture
· General Science
· Famous personalities
· Indian Economy
· Awards & Honours
· Sports & Games
· Current National and International events, etc.
|· Number System
· Real and complex analysis
· Differential Equations
· Decimals & Fractions
· Profit & Loss
· Mechanics & Numerical methods
· Probability & mathematical statistics
· Differential Geometry & graph theory
· Mathematical programming & fluid dynamics
· Measure theory & functional analysis, etc.
|Language (English)||Child development & Pedagogy|
|· Parts of Speech
· Types of sentences
· Articles and prepositions
· Degrees of comparison
· Direct and Indirect speech
· Active and Passive Voice
· Use of Phrases
· Comprehension of prose/ poems
· Synonyms & Antonyms
· Forms of Language
· Poets, Essayists, Novelists, Dramatists and their works, etc.
· Teacher Empowerment
· Educational concerns in contemporary India
· Child development and learning difficulties
· Influences of Heredity & Environment
· Meaning & Concept of learning & its processes
· Understanding diverse learners
· Concept of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
· Theories of learning & its implication
· Right to Education Act 2009 (roles & responsibilities of teachers)
· Concept of Child Centered and Progressive Education
· Critical Perspective of the Construct of Intelligence
· Motivation & implications for learning
· How Children Think and Learn: how and why children “Fail” to achieve success in school performance.
· Basic Process of teaching and learning, children’s strategies of learning, learning as social activity, social context of learning.
· Child as a problem solver and a Scientific Investigator, etc.
|· Social & Economical bad effects
· Cloths & Habitats
· Disaster management
· Public places & institutions
· Our culture & civilizations
· Solar system
· Transport & Communication
· Personal hygiene
· Applications of energy in daily life
· Renewable & non-renewable resources
· Work and Play
· Concept and Scope of EVS
· Significance of EVS, integrated EVS
· Environmental Studies & Environmental Education
· Learning Principles
· Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
· Approaches of presenting concepts activities
· Family Personal relationships, etc.
Aspirants who are going for exam according to the Telangana DSC Syllabus 2017 that we have given below can definitely score good percentage of marks. All the Best!
TS DSC SGT Exam 2017
Inorder to fill the Secondary teacher requirements in residential Schools of Telangana the TS DSC SGT exam is being conducted. Contestants who had performed well in written exam will be appointed directly to the respective Teacher posts in District-wise schools of Telangana, based on reservation norms. Sometimes, interview would also be conducted.
- Designation – Secondary Grade Teacher
- TS DSC SGT Exam Date – Announced Soon…
|Official Notification||Click here|
Note: Details regarding TS DSC Syllabus 2017, Exam pattern are given here on above section. If any changes made by Commission in DSC Exam Pattern of SGT in future, we will update it immediately. So keep in touch with our website.