TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017: Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) at the present time, points out more number of Assistant Professor Vacancies exists in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service. They insist legibly about the need of qualified as well as experienced persons. Post Graduate Degree is preferred to apply for TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017. Also, TRB particularly checks whether the applicants can be able to read, write and speak Tamil language fluently. The detailed information such as educational qualification, other eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc, is available in the following sections.
|TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||Announced Soon||Job Location||India|
TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) is controlled under the umbrella of State Government of Tamil Nadu. Specially focusing on teaching appointments, it conducts tests and interview periodically. So, for inviting aspirants for their latest Direct Recruitment, TRB revealed a recruitment notification in their official web page. On downloading the PDF document, it notifies about 1883 vacancies are available in the Assistant Professor post.
It includes backlog and current vacancies, these permanent seats are reserved for both reserved and unreserved categories. Individuals with higher qualification and experience will be treated with additional weight age. Those who are intending to serve in Government Arts and Science colleges shall step forward to do the online registration.
|TRB Assistant Professor Exam– Related Topics|
|TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification||TRB Assistant Professor Result|
Salary Details: If you be the one designated beneath the post of Assistant Professor, will get salary in particular pay scale. In addition to that, you will get the Academic Grade Pay.
- Salary scale – Rs.15600-39100/-
- Academic Grade Pay – Rs.6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Passed in PG Degree with 55% of marks is expected from the candidates who wish to apply. And, additional qualification of UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/SLST is also preferred.
- Post Graduate Degree
Required Experience: Aspirants, those who are expertise in teaching in Universities/ Government/ aided colleges/ Self financing colleges would be taken into account for priority list.
Age Limit: Candidates, who are not completed the upper age limit given will be considered and your age limit should be reckoned as on the crucial date. Since the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Upper age – 57 years
TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment Process
The scheme of the selection involves two successive stages. One is providing marks to all the certificates along with application form as per the criteria. Another one is marks secured by the attendees at the time of interview. Finally total marks scored by the candidates are calculated and deserving of them will be selected. Weight-age marks given in qualification wise is given below,
- Teaching experience – 15 marks
- PHD – 9 marks
- Phil with SLET/ SET – 6 marks
- PG & SLET/ NET – 5 marks
- Interview – 10 marks
How to Apply for TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Candidates, those who seem to be eligible for TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 can apply, if you are interested in this recruitment. To apply for this Assistant Professor post, he/ she have to visit the TRB website and register your details in the facilitated platform. The steps to be followed in this online application process is given below,
Application Fee: In order to compete against TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment, those who transact the application fee will be called to attend recruitment. The fee should be paid in any of the online mode such as net banking/ mobile wallets/ credit card/ debit card.
- Application fee for General Category – Rs.500/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST category – Rs.50/-
- Service charges – If applicable
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Steps:
- Enter the Teachers Recruitment Board website “www.trb.tn.nic.in”.
- On the home page, hit on relevant direct recruitment link.
- If necessary, read the detailed official notification.
- Then, hit on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are a new user, hit on “Registration” link.
- On submitting the basic details in the registration form, you will get the registration number and password.
- Using these login credentials, go to login section and feed the details.
- It will open a new application form.
- Fill the new application form, select the exam district, read the declaration and put a tick mark in the “I agree” check box.
- Cross check all the filled in details and press on “Submit”
- After submitting the application, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Make the online fee payment and keep the acknowledgement receipt, generated after successful fee transaction.
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||July 2017|
|Interview will be conducted on||1st week of Sep 2017|
|Date of declaration of final result||Oct 2017|
Note: For helping aspirants, who are searching for information about TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 shall access it here along with detailed online application steps.