TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Here is the good news for the candidates who are looking for various Government Jobs in the State of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released one Official Notification for the recruitment of 24 Junior Analyst, Junior Chemist, Chemist and Archaeological Chemist posts under various departments in the state of Tamil Nadu. Interested Candidates can apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode before the last date that is 20.12.2017. Further Information about this recruitment can be explained briefly in the below section.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Junior Analyst, Junior Chemist, Chemist and Archaeological Chemist Posts||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Education||Graduation/ Post Graduation||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List, Interview||Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date||20.12.2017||Total Vacancies||24|
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is an Exam conducting Authority of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment into the various Government Organizations located at Tamil Nadu. In 1923, the Indian Government established the Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. It is the constitutional body which is established by the government of Tamil Nadu for governing the manpower requirements of the Ministries and Department of the State Government. Every year it conducts several exams for engaging deserving candidates in the vacant posts existing in various departments. Now this commission is going to conduct written examination for selecting the right and intelligent candidates. According to this Recruitment Process around 24 vacancies of Junior Analyst, Junior Chemist, Chemist and Archaeological Chemist Posts are to be filled by means of direct Recruitment.
TNPSC Jobs & Vacancies 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Junior Analyst in Drugs Testing Laboratory||14||Rs 9,300- 34,800 /-|
|02||Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce department||06|
|03||Chemist in Industries and Commerce department||03|
|04||Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology department.||01||Rs.15,600- 39,100 /-|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates will get a decent Salary with other allowances according to the policies followed in the State Government of Tamil Nadu.
- For Junior Analyst Posts: Rs.9,300- 34,800 + GP 4600/-
- For Junior Chemist Posts: Rs.9,300- 34,800 + GP 4400/-
- For Chemist Posts: Rs.9,300- 34,800 + GP 5100/-
- For Archaeological Chemist Posts: Rs.15,600- 39,100 + GP 5400 /-
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have complete knowledge about the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the TNPSC Recruitment 2017. If the Candidates does not have the below mentioned Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have studied the below mentioned Academic Qualification from a recognized university.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant discipline
Upper Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Upper Age Limit as on the date 01-07-2017.
- Others- 30 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes- No Maximum Age Limit
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their Performance in the below mentioned Process.
- Written Exam
Application Fee: People those who all are interested to apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2017 have to pay the Application fees as per the details listed below. Candidates can make the payment through online by using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards or through Offline mode.
- Registration Fee:Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD:Exemption
- Payment Mode:Online
Applying Procedure for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates must ensure whether they fulfill all the Eligibility criteria and then they can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully.
- Select the Apply Online Tab in the Homepage of the Official website.
- If you are a New User then you have to register all your basic details by clicking on the “One Time Registration” link.
- Now Login with your UserName and Password and Start filling the Online Application Form.
- In the Online Application enter details such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and so on.
- Upload the Scanned images of the Signature, Photographs and Left Thump Impressions with correct Specifications as mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Select the Payment link and pay the prescribed Application Fees.
- After entering all the details check once again and click the Submit button.
- After the Final Submission of Application Form a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the Screen.
- Take a Print out of the Application form and Payment Receipt for your Future Reference.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||24th November 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||20th December 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fees||22nd December 2017|
|Date of Examination||17th February 2018, 18th February 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. For further Information about latest Job Opportunities in TNPSC, Candidates are advised to visit this section regularly.