TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has scattered out a much awaited employment notification through their official website. As per the notification, there are 31 vacancies are available at present in the Medical department. Aspirants those who all are qualified in degree can apply for this latest recruitment. Both fresh and experience hand candidates are asked to submit their application for this TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Application submission, age limit, selection methods and other important eligibility details are given in the below section.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Selection Type||Written Exam & Oral Test||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Last Date||03-10-2017||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment into the state’s public service. In 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. Now this commission is going to conduct written examination for selecting the right and intelligent candidates. Because, now job vacancies are available in Statistician in Medical Education Department and Statistician in Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy Department postings.
Interested aspirants can submit their application through online. Citizens those who all are searching government sector job can apply for this recruitment. Appointment of this TNPSC Recruitment 2017 is purely done through Permanent basis, so people need not worry about their future.
Designation Wise TNPSC Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Statistician in Medical Education Department||30||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2||Statistician in Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy Department||01|
Pay Scale and Salary: As per the details given below, selected candidates will get monthly basis salary.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – Rs.34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Academic Profile: Below given any one of the qualifications is necessary for applying this TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Degree with Statistics
- Degree in Mathematics with Statistics
- Degree in Economics with Statistics
Experience: Relevant field experience is required for applying this recruitment.
- Requires Experience: 2 years
Age Limit: Candidates should not exceed below given upper age limit, it will be calculated as on 1st July 2017.
- Upper age limit: 30 years
Age Relaxation: Following category citizens will get age relaxation.
- PWD: 10 years
- SC/ ST/ MBC/ BC/ BCM/ DWs: No maximum age limit
Selection Process for TNPSC Jobs 2017
Commission will conduct below given recruitment methods for selection of the aspirants.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
Written Exam: Questions were asked from below given topics.
- Degree standard
- General Studies
- Aptitude and Mental Ability
Applying Procedure for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: People those who all are interested to apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2017 application fee also applicable, as per the details listed below. Candidates can make the payment through online by using Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards etc.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exemption
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Eligible Indian citizens can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 through online by using the official site of TNPSC. Steps for applying online are listed below.
- Appliers visit the website “www.tnpscexams.in/ www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net”.
- Select the “Online Application”
- Next choose relevant post link and click “Apply online”.
- New user’s first select “One Time Registration”
- Enter the personal details and create username and password.
- Next login the web portal.
- Duly fill the application form.
- Then upload the certificates, photograph and signature.
- Select the “Payment” link and make the transaction.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application details, before submission of the application.
- Finally click the “Submit” button for submitting the application form.
- Take a print of the application form and payment receipt for reference
Dates to Remember
|TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Notification date||5th September 2017|
|Online application Started date||5th September 2017|
|Online application closing date||3rd October 2017|
|Last date for payment of fee||5th October 2017|
|Written Exam (Paper I & II)||26th November 2017|
In the above section we have discussed about the job a vacancies detail, which was published by TNPSC. To know more about this recruitment, read the official notification.