TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018: Today, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released an employment notification for selection of suitable candidates for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. Candidates qualified and experienced in repairing light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles can grasp this opportunity, if having interest. Apart from male candidates, eligible female citizens, third genders and PWDs can also make an attempt for this TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018 Recruitment. Attractive salary package is waiting for the candidates who got selection through this direct recruitment. To know elaborated details about TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018, read the paragraphs that are given below.
|TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)|
|Selection||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the state government agency that often conducts recruitment to hire suitable candidates from open market for various public service posts. To fill the 113 vacancies that have been arised on Tamil Nadu Transport Subordinate Service department, few hours before TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018 Notification has been released by Commission. Job applications will be accepted only via online upto 13th March 2018 for this recruitment. Written as well as oral type of tests will be conducted to findout the right persons for respective position. The aptitude, mental ability, general knowledge and concerned field related knowledge of contestants will be analyzed by selection committee and decisions of final appointment will be taken atlast.
TNPSC MVI Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade-II||113||32 years||Rs.113500/-|
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Salary 2018: Candidates selected through Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 in Tamilnadu shall get Level 13 salary and other admissible allowances as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.35900 to 113500/-
Eligibilities to Apply for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018 Recruitment
Qualification: Aspirants must have obtained following certificate from Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education & Training to apply for TNPSC MIV Jobs 2018.
- SSLC and Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
Experience: Apart passing prescribed qualification, aspirants must have gained hands-on experience on following fields to apply for Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018.
- Repaired Light Motor, Heavy Goods and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles – atleast 1 year
- Experience in driving Heavy Transport Vehicles: not less than 6 months
Age Limit: As per TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2018, while computing as on 1st July 2018 aspirants should be within following age limits.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows: No upper age limit
Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to following categories will get relaxations in upper age to apply for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018 Jobs.
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-SM: can have 48 years (maximum)
Others: Apart from above said eligibilities, certain other qualities that should be possessed by candidates who are applying for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2018 are given below.
- Good Physical Fitness (especially vision standards)
- Knowledge to read, write and speak in Tamil Language
- Must have valid licence to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018 Selection Procedure
Following selection rounds will be followed by TNPSC to hire suitable candidates amongst the contestants for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts.
- Written Exam – 500 marks
- Interview & Document Verification – 70 marks
Minimum qualifying marks for selection (written exam + interview) is 171 for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs & BCMs and 228 for others.
How to Apply for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fee: To participate on TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018, aspirants have to first do one time registration and then they have to submit application, by paying requisite amount of fee as follows.
|Particulars||Non-refundable Fee/ Mode|
|One Time Registration Fee||Rs.150/-|
|Exam Fee Exemption||· SC, ST, SC (A), PWDs, Destitute Widow
· MBC, Denotified Communities/ BCs (for those who had not availed 3 free chances before)
· Ex-SM who have not have availed 2 free chances in previous recruitment (not applicable for candidates already recruited to any service/ class)
|Service Charges||· As applicable|
|Exam Fee Payment Mode||Online: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (or)
Offline: SBI/ Indian Bank
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018 Apply Online Guidelines
The general guidelines to do registration for TNPSC MVI Exam 2018 are given below.
- Visit TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click “Notification” tab available on homepage
- Read TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2018 (03/ 2018) carefully
- Click “Apply Online” link given against particular notification
- The www.tnpscexams.in page will open
- Click the “One Time Registration” tab
- In the newly opening page, click “New User” link
- Fill the OTR form with requisite details
- Upload your photo, signature as per required specifications and submit it
- You will get TNPSC id and password
- Take printout copy of TNPSC One Time Registration slip for your reference
- Then come to www.tnpscexams.in page and click “Apply” link given against particular advertisement
- Enter your TNPSC id, Password and press “Submit” button
- Select name of the post which you wish to apply
- Start filling TNPSC MVI Online Application 2018
- Upload the experience certificate copies
- Finally preview the entered details and “Submit” it
- Select the mode of payment and do the transaction
- Using Application Print option available on www.tnpscexams.in page, take printout copy of submitted application
- Candidates who had chosen offline mode of payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in SBI/ Indian bank within 2 days of submission of application
The hardcopy of submitted application should be forwarded along with attested photocopies of following documents in person or by Post to “TNPSC office, V.O.C. Nagar, Park Town, Chennai-600 003, Tamil Nadu” before 5.30 PM of 25th March 2018. The top of envelope containing these documents should be neatly superscribed with details like “Name of Post, Notification Number and Notification date” without fail.
- SSLC, H.Sc, Diploma certificates and marksheets
- Driving licence
- Experience certificate
- Community certificate
- Character and Conduct certificate
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Evidence of qualification in Tamil (if any)
- No Objection certificate (if any), etc
Important Dates of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
|TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2018 released on||14th February 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||14th February 2018|
|Last date to submit TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application 2018||13th March 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||13th March 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through bank||15th March 2018|
|Last date for sending attested copies of necessary documents||25th March 2018 (5.30 PM)|
|Hall tickets will be issued on||May/ June 2018|
|TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Date 2018||10th June 2018|
|Written exam results will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
|Oral Test will be conducted on||Updated Soon…..|
Note: Details about the new employment notification that is released by TNPSC has been provided on above section. Candidates who want detailed information about the terms of conditions of this recruitment can refer TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector 2018 Notification that we have linked in this article. Very soon we will update details about TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2018. So, keep in touch with our website.