TNPSC CCSE 4 Online Application 2017: Combined Civil service Examination (CCSE) – 4 (Group-IV), it is one of the competitive examination organized by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) on 11th February 2018. As per the term CCSE, this combined direct recruitment is planned to fulfill 9351 vacancies in the posts of village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Steno-Typist and Typist. In order to receive applications, they insist all the desiring applicants to submit applications in online mode. Moreover, it is mandatory for the applicants to fill their basic particulars through one time registration system. Since, this one time registration would be valid for a period of five years. Thereafter the registration must be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Additional more information about TNPSC CCSE 4 Online Application 2017 is illustrated below,
Important Dates for TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam 2017
|TNPSC CCSE 4 Online Application 2017 – Highlights|
|Date of publication of advertisement||14th November 2017|
|Starting date to fill the online application form||14th November 2017|
|Last date to fill the online application form||20th December 2017 (Extended)|
|Last date to remit the application fee (Online)||21st December 2017|
|Last date to remit the application fee (Bank or Post Office)||15th December 2017|
|TNPSC CCSE exam admit cards will be released from||1 or 2 weeks before exam|
|TNPSC CCSE 4 written Examination will be held on||11th February 2018 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)|
Qualifications Required to Apply for TNPSC CCSE 4 Recruitment 2017
The below illustrated qualifications are necessary for the candidates to apply against the upcoming TNPSC CCSE 4 Recruitment.
Persons migrated to other countries
|2||Educational Qualification||10th/ 12th Pass|
|2||Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|3||Age Relaxation||SC/ SC (A)/ ST/ MBC/ DC/ BCM/ Destitute Widow – Up to 40 years|
|4||Additional Requirements||Computer Qualification
Knowledge in Tamil
Process of TNPSC CCSE 4 Online Application 2017
- Pre-Processing Steps
Necessities to Apply: The documents mentioned in the below tabular column should be kept ready by the candidates, at the time of processing the TNPSC CCSE Group IV Online Application form.
|Requirements for TNPSC CCSE Group IV Online Application form|
Specifications for Photo: Candidates, your chosen photo should satisfy all the conditions given here at the time of uploading.
|Photograph Image Specifications|
Specifications for Signature: Also, some of the specifications needed to upload your signature which is tabulated as follows.
|Signature Image Specifications|
Scanning Procedure: After choosing the Photo and signature, you have to scan it by following the below procedure.
- Set the scanner resolution to concerned limit.
- Set the color (true color) and file size (specified above).
- Crop the image in scanner by using “Upload Editor” and edit to final size.
- The image file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- To edit your image use tools such as MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager or advanced tools like Photoshop or other photo editors.
- Finally upload the scanned image of Photo, signature and other certificates in Pen Drive/ DVD/ CD.
- TNPSC CCSE 4 Application Submission Procedure
Exam Fee & Mode of Fee payment: Candidates have to pay the specified amount of application fee via online or offline mode. If you choose online mode, deposit the application fee in bank (SBI/ Indian Bank) or Post Office in the form of Demand Draft or Postal Order.
For offline fee payment, two days additional time is there to remit the fee from the date of online fee payment. Also, appliers have to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India or Indian Bank or Post Office.
|Category||Registration Fee||Exam fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widow of all communities||Nil||Nil|
|MBC/ Denotified communities/ BC||Three free chances & exam fee is exempted after that||Nil|
|Ex-servicemen||Two free chances & exam fee is exempted after that||Nil|
Online Fee Payment Steps: In online fee payment system, candidates have multiple options to transact the registration and exam fee. That is, via Net banking, Credit card and debit card. The below guidelines give you the useful information about the SBI Online Fee Payment Procedure.
- While proceeding for fee payment, click on concerned payment tab.
- Select Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Challan under payment option.
- Choose “State Bank of India” under Bank name drop down box.
- Also, select SBI Branch in other payment modes.
- Then, enter your mobile number, date of Birth and other details.
- Finally, hit on “Confirm”
- On successful fee transaction, a message will be displayed on the screen.
TNPSC CCSE 4 Online Application Guidelines
As you know the entire article is about TNPSC CCSE 4 Online Application 2017. Here we provide the relevant steps to apply online. Those who are not convenient in internet use are asked to go through it.
- Log on any of the official websites “www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in”.
- Hit on “One Time Registration” link, available in the website.
- Again hit on the same link available in the next page.
- If you are a new user, then hit on “New User” link.
- It will open a new registration form in new window.
- Fill the application form and check it thoroughly whether all the information is right or not.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- On confirmation, hit on “Submit” button.
- After successful submission, you will get the unique “Login ID”.
- Again go to the previous page and hit on “Already One Time Registered Candidates/ Primary Stage of One Time Registration Completed Candidates”
- It will be taken you to a new login page.
- There you have to feed the “Login ID”, “Password” and captcha text given.
- Once, go through the details and hit on “Login” button.
- A fresh application form will be appeared on new window on successful login.
- Fill all the details in the application form, without leaving any columns.
- Verify the application form for doing any corrections, if necessary.
- Finally proceed for fee payment and keep the receipt of payment.
- After submitting the application form, hit on “Print/ Save” button and retain it as PDF Format.
*After submitting the payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server. Meanwhile DO NOT press “Back” or “Refresh” button to avoid payment failure or double Payment.
Forget Password: After registration, while feeding data in the applicant login page, if you forget the password you can recover it. The certain simple procedure is given below.
- In the Applicant Login page, hit on “Forget Password”
- It will open a new page, there you have to enter the details such as Login ID, date of birth, Registered Email ID and Registered Mobile Number.
- Cross Check the details and hit on “Submit”
- Immediately your Password will be displayed on the screen.
Forget Login (OTR) ID: Likewise, if you forget the Login (OTR) ID follow the below procedure to access that again.
- In the same “Applicant Login” window, hit on “Forget Login ID/ OTR ID”
- It will be redirected to a new page and asked to submit details such as Date of Birth, SSLC Register Number, Registered E-mail ID and Registered Mobile No.
- Verify the details and hit on “Submit”
- At once, your Login ID will be displayed on the screen.
Checklists: Before submitting the online application form, verify the following whether you do it or not.
- Verify whether you entered all the information in the TNPSC CCSE Group IV Online Application Form.
- Verify whether you feed correct email-ID & Mobile number or not.
- Are you upload the photo and signature in correct size or not.
- And at last, have you taken the print out of application form or not.
|Online Application link here||tnpscexams.net|
No of Attempts: Only one application form should be accepted from a person and multiple no of applications will be rejected for TNPSC CCSE Group IV Exam. And to submit the application form, there may be some no of attempts suggested by the authorities. But in some of the recruitment, you will be given chance to submit your applications in multiple attempts. So, while proceeding with the TNPSC CCSE Online Application, be sure about the no of attempts of application submission.
Reasons of Application Rejection: Due to the following rationale, candidate’s applications will be rejected without any intimation.
- Application form without proper details
- Invalid Photo & Signature or without that
- Unsuccessful fee transaction
- Selection Call
In accordance with the information furnished in the application form, the selection team of TNPSC issues admission certificates to the eligible candidates. After that, based on the marks this commission will prepare a tentative select list for document verification.
After verification of the original documents, deserving contestants will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and unit/ department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
- Written exam
- Document Verification
- Exam Centers
Mostly in all the districts of Tamil Nadu, this exam will be conducted. Some of the exam centers notified in the exam notification are Ariyalur, Chennai Central, Dindugal, Chennai North/ South, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Erode, Kancheepuram, Kanyakumari, Krishnagiri, Karur, Theni etc. The exact exams centers will be specified in your individual admit cards.
Queries: Almost all the details about TNPSC CCSE 4 Online Application 2017 are narrated above. If you have any doubts regarding that, please contact this toll free number “1800 425 1002”.