TNHB Recruitment 2017: Good news for aspirants who are looking for government jobs in Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Housing Board (தமிழ்நாடு வீட்டு வசதி வாரியம்) is an organisation which is established to cater the housing needs in the Chennai city in late 1961. By now this organisation has rolled out a recruitment notification for 277 vacancies in various designations. Against this notification online applications are invited from deserving candidates through the official website “www.tnhbrecruitment.in” before the last date. TNHB seek candidates who are most aspired to join the service, at the same time it expects that candidates should have qualification in relevant discipline which are eligible for the concerned designation.
|TNHB Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Jr Assistant, Typist, Surveyor, Etc||Vacancies||277|
|Qualification||B.E, Any Degree, Diploma, 10th/ 12th||Job Type||Permanent|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||30th June 2017||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNHB Recruitment 2017
According to the notification issued in the leading newspapers, there are vacancies existing for more than 6 different designations. The available positions for each designation may vary, depending upon the necessary and requirement. Below in this table candidates may find the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria regarding the TNHB Recruitment 2017.
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Engineer||25||B.E (Civil Engg)|
|2||Surveyor||19||Diploma/ BE/ Any Degree in relevant discipline.|
|3||Junior Draughting Officer||19|
|5||Junior Assistant||126||SSLC/ 10th Class Pass|
|6||Typist||12||SSLC/ 10th with Typewriting|
Salary and Allowances: Selected aspirants will be provided with standard salary packages which are already in existence for government employees in the state of Tamil Nadu. In addition to the basic salary package candidates may also get other allowances and perks as per the rules and regulations.
- For Assistant Engineer – Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4400-5100/- per month.
- For Junior Assistant & Typist – Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800-2400/- per month.
- For all other posts salary ranges from – Rs.5200-20200/- to Rs.9300-34800/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for TNHB Vacancies
Education Qualification: Aspirants applying for TNHB Recruitment 2017 must possess valid education qualifications which are applicable for concerned designation. Except the posts in sl.no 2, 3 & 4 the qualifications are mentioned in the notification which is published in the newspapers. For detailed information regarding qualification candidates can refer “www.tnhbrecruitment.in” the official recruitment site of TNHB.
- For Assistant Engineer – B.E degree in Civil Engineering stream.
- For Surveyor – Diploma/ Degree in Concerned discipline
- For Junior Draughting Officer – Diploma/ Degree in Concerned discipline
- For Technical Assistant – Diploma/ Degree in Concerned discipline
- For Junior Assistant – SSLC/ 10th Class pass from recognized institution
- For Typist – SSLC/ 10th pass with type writing English and Tamil with lower and upper grade in both
Age Limit: Candidates who attained 18 years of age are eligible to apply for these vacancies. However, there is upper age limit for all the vacancies in general. The age limit will be reckoned as on 1st July 2017.
- For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC and BC (M) upper age limit is 35 years
- For all other candidates who don’t lies in above category, the age limit is 30 years
The selection process for TNHB Recruitment 2017 comprises several stages. Based on the marks obtained in each stages candidates will be shortlisted and further allowed to the next stage. Finally candidates with score in academic, written and personal interview will get appointed in TNHB.
- Basic Screening – Written Test in concerned stream
- Trade test – Surveying and Typewriting
- Final Selection – Personal Interview
Online Application Procedure for TNHB Recruitment 2017
Exam Fee: Payment of the application/ exam fee should be by means of Online/ Offline which will be indicated for the applicants during they submit the applications online.
- For candidates belonging to OC/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC category – Rs.500/- only
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SC (A)/ Differently Abled – Rs.250/- Only
Steps to Apply Online
Individuals who are willing to apply for TNHB Recruitment 2017 should submit their applications online from the official recruitment portal of TNHB. Here aspirants may find the step by step instructions to submit the applications online.
- Log on to the official website of TNHB, “www.tnhbrecruitment.in”.
- Find the link Apply Online, from the menu list and click on it.
- Now fill your personal, academic and professional details in the concerned fields.
- Check out all the given information for any corrections and mistakes.
- Now submit the application, you will be prompted for fee payment.
- Pay the exam fee through the procedure as described in the application portal.
- After successful completion of all the process submit the application.
- Take a printout of the preview copy for future references.
|TNHB Official Notification||“Click Here“|
|TNHB Online Application||“www.tnhbrecruitment.in“|
TNHB Exam Date and Application Date 2017
|TNHB Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of Notification Published||8th June 2017|
|TNHB Online Application Starts on||10th June 2017|
|TNHB Online Registration Ends on||30th June 2017|
|Tentative Date of Admit Card Available||July 2017|
|Tentative Date of TNHB Exam 2017||August 2017|