TNFU Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Fisheries University recently announced TNFU Recruitment 2017 for filling up various Non-Teaching vacant Posts in their University. Candidates who have the required Eligibility criteria can apply for the 25 vacancies under different posts namely Junior Assistant, Typist, Fishery Assistant, Farm Manager and other Posts. Candidates who are looking for Non-Teaching Jobs and interested in TNFU Recruitment 2017 can find all the related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary details, Applying Procedure, Important Dates etc in this section.
|TNFU Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Non-Teaching Jobs||No of Openings||25|
|Qualification||8th/ ITI/ Graduation||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Last Date||07.11.2017||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNFU Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is the 20th University in Tamil Nadu founded on 2012 at Nagapattinam district, Tamil Nadu. It was established under the Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Act, 2012 and it has three affiliated colleges namely Fisheries College and Research Institute at Thoothukudi & Ponneri and College of Fisheries Engineering at Nagapattinam. Candidates who have selected for these Non-Teaching Jobs were posted in any one of the Affiliated Colleges or in Tamil Nadu Fisheries University.
Designation wise TNFU Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancies|
|01||Junior Assistant||Rs 5200-20200 /-||07|
|03||Steno Typist Gr III||03|
|06||Farm Manager||Rs 9300-34800 /-||01|
|07||Electrician Gr.II||Rs 5200-20200 /-||01|
|09||Lab Attendant||Rs 4800-10000 /-||02|
Selected Candidates for the above mentioned posts will get a fixed monthly salary and other allowances. The Pay scale for different posts are mentioned below
- For Junior Assistant, Typist and Library Assistant Posts – Rs 5200-20200 /- + 2400 GP in PB-1
- For Steno-Typist Gr.III Post – Rs.5200-20,200 /- +2800 GP in PB 1
- For Fishery Assistant Post – Rs.5200-20,200 /- +2200 GP in PB 1
- For Farm Manager Post – Rs. 9300-34800 /- + 4400 GP in PB 2
- For Electrician Gr. II and Mechanic Gr. II Posts – Rs.5200-20,200 /- +2400 GP in PB 1
- For Lab. Attendant and Office Assistant Posts – Rs.4800-10000 /- + 1300 GP in PB 1
Eligibility Criteria for TNFU Vacancy 2017
Before applying for Tamil Nadu Fisheries Recruitment 2017 the candidates must check whether they fulfill the required Eligibility criteria as specified below. If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected. The detailed Eligibility criteria is listed in the below
Educational Qualification: The Essential Educational Qualification may vary for different posts available in TNFU Recruitment 2017.
- For Junior Assistant Post- Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Typist & Steno Typist Gr III Posts- Graduation with Typewriting in English and Tamil.
- For Library Assistant & Fishery Assistant Post- Minimum General Education in their relevant disciplines.
- For Farm Manager Post- F.Sc degree with Overall Grade Point Average of 3.00 / 4.00 or 7.00 / 10.00.
- For Electrician Gr. II and Mechanic Gr. II Posts- ITI in relevant disciplines.
- For Lab. Attendant and Office Assistant Posts- 8th Standard Pass with Experience in the related Field.
Age Limit: The common Age Limit for all categories of Posts is listed below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Government rules.
- SCA, SC/ ST: 05 Years
- MBC/ DC, BCM, BC: 02 Years
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Merit List
Applying Procedure for TNFU Recruitment 2017
Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply for TNFU Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode. No other modes of Application will be accepted by Tamil Nadu Fisheries University. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website”tnfu.ac.in” and download the Official Notification.
- Read all the instructions given in the Notification and Start filling the Offline Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Official Notification.
- After filling all the required details send the Filled Application Form to the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 001 on or before 5.00 pm on 11.2017 along with the Registration Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)/ Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) in case of SC/ST candidates by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 001” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam.
|Official Notification & Application Form||tnfu.ac.in|
|TNFU Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||08.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||07.11.2017|
Candidates who are interested and willing to work in Fisheries Department may apply for various posts in TNFU Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 7th November 2017. Here we have mentioned all the information related to TNFU Recruitment 2017, so that you may apply easily without any mistake. We hope you fill the form and if you face any problem then ask to our expert by writing on our comment section, they will give you better suggestion regarding it.