TN MRB Recruitment 2017: The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) of Tamil Nadu has unveiled few direct recruitment notices recently, by inviting applications from candidates who are medically qualified to serve beneath the following posts in the organizations functioning beneath Health & Family Welfare department of the state. Experience is not mandatory to indulge on these jobs, so freshers who wish to gain experience from governmental organizations in relevant Technical fields can utilize this offer. Sources say about 241 candidates are planned to be hired on response of these TN MRB Recruitment 2017. Read the below given contents to know more about these latest TN MRB jobs.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Designations||Plaster Technician, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||241||Last Date||29-05-2017|
|Qualification||H.Sc & certificate course|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
TN MRB has been set up by state government for hiring medical staffs whenever required for the medical institutions or organizations within Tamil Nadu. To meet the short term staff needs for Anaesthesia, Plaster and Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician posts in those establishments, now board has decided to hire a group of individuals very soon. Applicants who are having good academic and technical qualification records shall only be opted for the posts. Appointing authority takes decision of posting candidates in any medical institution within state. Aspirants should join on duty within 30 days of receipt of appointment order. Probation, training and tests are the initial stages of appointment. Candidates who are not performing well in probation period will be terminated immediately from relevant post.
Post Wise TN MRB Vacancy Details
|Notification||Post Name||Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician||7||30 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2||Plaster Technician Grade- II||87||Rs.10000/-|
Educational Profile: Individuals who are ready to apply for these Technician jobs must have studied +2 from recognized university and a certificate course in relevant technician field. Candidates desiring to enter on Machine/ Anaesthesia Technician jobs should have studied Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Botany & Zoology/ Biology subjects.
- Notification-I post: Sc and certificate course in Pump Technician
- Notification-II post: Sc and certificate course in Orthopaedic Technician
- Notification-III post: Sc and certificate course in Anaesthesia Technician
Age Constraints: Aspirants should have attained 18 years of age to apply for these TNMRB jobs. The upper age limit indicated in vacancy table is applicable only for candidates who are falling under Open category. But it will also differ incase of following categories.
- Disabled persons: 40 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
Aspirants belonging to any of the following group or destitute widows can apply for this recruitment even if they are not above 57 years.
- SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC/ Destitute Widows: 57 years
Above said age limits will be computed by recruiting authorities of TN MRB, using date 1st July 2017.
Selection Criteria: No interview or test will be organized for this selection. TN MRB will fix weightage marks depending upon percentage of marks scored by applicants in their academics (i.e. 20% for 10th, 30% for 12th and 50% for certificate course) and prepare a merit list. Finally original documents of provisionally selected candidates would be verified.
- Academic Assessment
- Certificate Verification
Remunerations Offered: The salary that will be given for appointees of Notification-I post will be in Pay Band-1 standard and for other two designations the basic pay will be somewhat equivalent to Hypothermia Machine Technician post.
- Salary Range of Notification-I post: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Salary of Other positions: Rs.4800 – 10000/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.1650 – 2400/-
Application Fee: Everyone have to remit application fee if willing to participate in this Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2017. Comparing Open category, the SC/ ST/ destitute widows, etc. are asked to pay half the amount.
This non-refundable fee can be paid using Indian Bank e-Challan form or Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Mobile Wallet/ Debit Card facilities.
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH)/ DW categories: Rs.250/-
- All other category persons: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for TN MRB Recruitment 2017
The applications for these Technician category jobs in TN MRB should be submitted only through online, before completion of deadline. The steps are given here,
- Go to mrb.tn.gov.in website.
- In the homepage click “Online Registration” tab.
- Against the post which you want to apply, click the link “Apply Online”.
- Tick the disclaimer and press “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill the registration form with requisite details and submit.
- Then proceed further for uploading scanned copies of photo, signature in application.
- Preview the details entered in application and do changes if any required using “Edit” option.
- Also select the mode of payment and submit the application.
- Using “Print” option, take a copy of submitted application.
- Start doing transaction, if you have chosen online payment mode.
- Candidates choosing offline payment must pay the fee within 2 days of this online registration of application.
- Otherwise application will be rejected.
- If online/ offline transaction is successfully finished, then an SMS/ email will be sent to applicants.
- After that, they can take the registration slip from website for reference by entering their application number and password.
Individuals having doubts in doing this online registration can contact the help desk number of board 91- 7815936791.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||mrb.tn.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Released on – 8th May 2017
- Last date for filling online application – 29th May 2017
- Offline fee payment can be done upto – 31st May 2017
Note: We hope the details that are given above will be useful for job hunters who are seeking for Technician jobs in medical departments of Tamil Nadu. To know about those information detaily, refer the official notices released by TN MRB.