TN MRB Recruitment 2017: Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has posted one of its new employment notifications in its official website. As per its notice, we came to know that there are more than seven hundred vacancies to be filled under the posts of Assistant Surgeon. Candidates who are ambitious to serve under Tamil Nadu Government are advised to make use of this nice opportunity. Individuals from the academic background of medical sciences are highly invited to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017. To know more eligibility criteria regarding this recruitment candidates are asked to go through the below section.
|TN MRB Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon||No of Vacancies||744|
|Qualification||MBBS with PG Degree, etc||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Methods||Walk-in selection||Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
|Last Date||10-10-2017||Job Location||Tamilnadu|
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Its objective is to give appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by the way of direct recruitment. This organization is currently in need of 744 candidates for Assistant Surgeon Posts.
Aspirants who are interested in these job vacancies are advised to send across their application for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 before the closing date. There will not be any written test or oral test for the applicants. Selection of desirable candidates will be done based on the academic scores of applicants. Appointed candidates will receive attractive compensation packages from the government of Tamilnadu.
TN TRB Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Surgeon||744||35 years||Rs.39100/-|
Salary Offered: Appointees will be offered with pay band 3 salary packages.
- Scale of pay: Rs.15600 to 39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Jobs 2017
Education: Aspirants must possess the below qualification from recognized board or universities.
- MBBS with PG Degree/ Super Speciality Degree/ DNB/ PG in Diploma
Age Limits: Candidates age will be reckoned as on 1st July 2017.
- 35 years
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit is relaxable only for the below categories.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC & DCs, BCs, BCMs, Ex-servicemen of same communities: 57 years
- Ex-servicemen belonging to others: 48 years
Recruitment Procedure: Selection will be done through the followings,
- Walk-in Selection (Based on Academic Scores)
How to Submit Application for TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Examination Fee: Candidates who are all going to participate in this recruitment are advised to pay the below recommended application charges either through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ mobile wallet or by means of offline payment through Indian Bank.
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH): Rs.375/-
- Others: Rs.750/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Procedure: Aspirants who are interested in TN MRB job vacancies are asked to ensure themselves whether they have satisfied the above eligibility criteria. Only those suitable candidates are advised to submit their application for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 through online, as per the instruction given below.
- First of all go to the official website “mrb.tn.gov.in”.
- Click on the tab “Online Registration” in the home page.
- Now click on “Application Register/ Login” for the relevant post you want to apply.
- If candidates are new user, then click for New Registration
- Complete the registration and then login to online application.
- Enter the application id and password and then click “Login”
- Fill the enter details of candidates asked for.
- Pay the application fee
- Check whether the details entered are
- “Submit” the online application and then take print of it for further use.
|TN MRB Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Advertisement issued date||20th September 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||10th October 2017|
|Closing date for offline fee payment||12th October 2017|
In the above section we have discussed the application procedure, selection methods and many others regarding the recruitment of candidates under the post of Assistant Surgeon. Candidates are asked to refer the official notification of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for further clarifications.