TMB Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank (TMB) has now promulgated some of the vacancies in Specialist Officer (SO) Cadre. This present vacancies are available in particular positions like Agricultural Officer, Chartered Accountant, Chief Security Officer and Marketing Officer. On referring the notifications, mostly all these vacancies are seem to be applicable for Graduates and Post Graduates. Those who keen to serve under these TMB Jobs can submit your applications as soon as earlier. Additional more information about TMB SO Recruitment 2017, is elaborately stated below.
|TMB Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Specialist Officer (SO)||Vacancies||NA|
|Qualification||Graduate/ PG Degree||Application||Online/ Offline|
|Selection Type||Interview||Job Type||Regular/ Contract|
|Last Date||03-10-2017||Job Location||India|
TMB Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank (TMB) is a bank headquartered at Tuticorin. It was the first private sector bank in India to introduce computerization for branch level operations. In this highly reputed bank, job opportunities are waiting for those who possess relevant education and experience. Here some of the posts are permanent and in case of Chief Security Officer it would be filled up on contract basis for a period of three years.
Selected individuals will be on probation for a period of one year. At the end of the probationary period, aspirants will be subject to internal screening to evaluate their performance before confirming their service. This probation period may also be extended. Posting will be anywhere in India, so those who applying should be flexible to serve anywhere. More details about TMB Recruitment 2017 are summarized below.
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary offered|
|1||Agricultural Officer (Scale-I)||Not mentioned||30 years||Rs.43330/-|
|2||Chartered Accountant (Scale-II)||Manager (Scale-I)||35 years||Rs.47260/-|
|Senior Manager (Scale-III)||Rs.52950/-|
|3||Chief Security Officer||50 years||Rs.80000/-|
|4||Marketing Officer (Scale-II)||40 years||Rs.47260/-|
Pay Scale & Allowances: Selected individuals shall be posted in their applied designations and offered with monthly salary in below pay scale structure.
- Agricultural Officer – Rs.23700-43330/-
- Manager (Scale-I)/ Marketing officer – Rs.31705-47260/-
- Senior Manager (Scale-III) – Rs.42020-47260/-
- Chief Security Officer – Rs.80000/-
In addition to that, appointees are reimbursed with the following allowances or perquisites or facilities.
- Dearness allowance
- House rent
- Leave encashment
- Hospitalization expenses
- Group insurances etc.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TMB Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates who intends to apply for the latest TMB Careers availed in the positions of Officer/ Manager should hold the below qualifications.
- Agricultural Officer – Degree in Agriculture
- Manager/ Senior Manager – Chartered Accountant
- Chief Security Officer – Major/ Police Officer in Armed Forces
- Marketing Officer – PG Degree
Experience Required: Except Chief Security Officer Post, others should have minimum years of experience in Banking/FIs/Foreign preferably in processing corporate proposals /Risk Management/Treasury/ Foreign Exchange/ Merchant Banking etc.
- Agricultural Officer/ Chartered Accountant – 3 years
- Marketing Officer – 5 years
- Chief Security Officer – Ex-servicemen/ related experience
For the post of Chief Security Officer, applicants have been served as Major/ equivalent rank in armed forces or Police Officer/ SP in Para Military Forces.
Age Limitation: The upper age limit prescribed for each of the post is already mentioned in the vacancy table. The crucial date for determining the upper age limit is on 30th June 2017.
- Age limit – 30 to 50 years
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Recruitment Selection Process
All the eligible candidates will be called to appear for interview. The Venue, Date and Time for the latest TMB Careers will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
How to Apply for TMB Careers
Online Application Submission Procedure: Apart from the Chief Security Officer Post, online mode of applications is only encouraged to apply. If an applicant wants to apply for more than one post, Registration is required for every post separately. The certain simple steps to do the online registration is listed below,
- At first, all the aspiring candidates have to log on the official website “www.tmbnet.in”.
- Go to “Career” Section of the website and click on “Recruitment/ Openings”
- Select the desired post and hit on “Download Advertisement” link to view the application form.
- If you desire to apply, then proceed for filling the application form by hitting “Apply Online”
- Hit on “Register” button and provide details in the registration form.
- After successful registration, Registered ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Using the login credentials, fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of documents in correct specifications, if required.
- Check the entire application form and hit on submit
- At the end of the process, press on “Download your Application as PDF” button and retain the application form as hard copy.
Submission of Hard Copy: Print out of the duly signed e-application form (affixed with photograph)should be sent to the following address i.e. “The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002”.
Documents to Attach: The following documents should be attached with the hard copy of e-application form.
- Age Proof
- Qualification certificates (Self Attested)
- Experience certificates
Application Procedure for Chief Security Officer Post: The format of the application can be downloaded from the website. Then, fill the application form with all true information and submit it in the above mentioned address before the last date.
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||tmbnet.in|
Dates to Remember
|TMB Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Opening date for submitting e-application||20th September 2017|
|Last date for submitting e-application||3rd October 2017|
|Last date for the submission of hard copy including offline application||9th October 2017|
Note: Information in lot about TMB Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. Refer the official notifications available in the website for gathering more details.