TMB Recruitment 2017: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) uncovers a fabulous and most awaited job notification in their career page of the website. This is for informing various vacancies occurred in Clerical cadre of Gujarat branch. Graduates in any stream having intention to apply, shall register through their authorised web portal. Concluding the overview, we had discussed more about TMB Bank Jobs in the upcoming sections.
|Bank Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB)|
|Vacancy Nos||Not mentioned||Last Date||22-02-2017|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree|
|Place of Posting||India|
TMB Recruitment 2017
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) is a fast growing private sector bank, which is headquartered at Tuticorin. It establishes their regional offices, extension counters, central processing centers, service branches etc, all over India. From TMB, finally this clerk requirement notification is released now. To apply for the Clerk post, aspirants must be a Graduate in any stream. It is also preferred that, applicants should have knowledge in Gujarati/ Hindi/ Marathi languages.
Candidates who are keenly waited for this Central Government recruitment shall utilise this excellent opportunity. For getting placement through TMB Recruitment 2017, you must succeed in two tires of selection. If the candidates satisfied with all the above conditions, submit your job applications in online. Qualification, other eligibility criteria, selection, procedure to apply etc. are discussed hereunder.
Designation & Other Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Academic Profile: In any stream, candidates who wish to apply should have completed Graduate Degree. Also, this qualification must have secured from any recognised institution or university.
- For Clerk Post –B.E/ B.Tech/ any Graduate Degree
Age Limits & Relaxation: Graduates or Post Graduates who are not exceeded the below mentioned upper age limits are eligible to apply for TMB Recruitment 2017. These age limits should be reckoned as on 31st Dec 2017. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided as per Government rules.
- Upper age for Graduates – 24 years
- Upper age for Post Graduates – 26 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years ( plus3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)
Recruitment Method: TMB initially conducts online examination to find apt candidates, on the basis of their speed and performance in the test. Finally, aspirants who secure good cut-off in this examination are invited for interview. Appointment letter will be offered to the candidate’s depends on their response at the time of interview.
- Online test
Pay Scale: Candidates appointment in TMB under the post of Clerk will be reimbursed with a monthly salary, which is drawn from a particular pay scale.
- Pay Scale for Clerk Post – Rs.7200-20100/-
Application Fee: The fee should be drawn in the form of Demand Draft, in favor of “Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited”, payable at Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
- Cost of Application – Rs.300/-
- Cost of Application for SC/ ST category – Rs.150/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for TMB Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to serve in TMB bank shall apply through their web portal. The instructions to be followed while applying is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.tmbnet.in”.
- Go to the “Recruitment” section of the website and click on “careers@tmp”
- Now you get the notification for Clerical recruitment.
- Read the notification, if you are interested start to apply.
- Click the concerned link to apply.
- It will display the new application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all requisite information, including fee details.
- Ensure the filled in entries and submit your application.
- At this time, you will receive the registration ID and Password.
- By using the registration ID & Password, edit your details (if required) and take print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting date to submit the online application – 8th Feb 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 22nd Feb 2017
- Date of Online examination – Mar/Apr 2017 (Tentative)
Note: The overall information about TMB Recruitment 2017 is summarised in the above sections. Furthermore information about the recruitment is updated in the official notification.