Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2018: Tirunelveli District Court has recently made an employment notification for filling the vacant positions of 15 Typists and Stenographer posts. This is a great Opportunity for the candidates who are seriously looking for various Court Jobs under the Tamil Nadu Judiciary. Aspirants who have completed their required educational qualification alone are eligible to apply for this Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2018 through Offline mode before the last date 19.02.2018. If you want to know more about this recruitment process then you are advised to go through this entire section carefully.
|Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Typists and Stenographer posts|
|No of Posts||15|
|Selection Type||Written Test, Skill Test|
Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2018
Tirunelveli is one of the major city in the South Indian State of Tamil Nadu and the local villagers still refers this place as Nellai. This Tirunelveli District Court is involved in solving all the Legal Problems happening in various places located at Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu. Every year, this district court is announcing new job notifications for filling up the available vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who would like to work in district courts of Tamil Nadu. This Year also it has announced Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2018 for recruiting 15 vacancies of Typists and Stenographer posts. According to this Recruitment Notification interested candidates can fill their Application form only through Offline Mode and No Other Modes of Application will be accepted by the District Court. The various Procedures for filling the Offline Application can be explained clearly in the below section.
Tirunelveli District Court Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Typists||10||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates Selected for the above mentioned posts will get an initial Scale of Pay between the range of Rs 5200-20200 /- with other allowances as applicable depending on the type of posts for which they have applied.
- Typists Posts: Rs. 5200-20200 /- + GP 2400
- Stenographer posts: Rs. 5200-20200 /- + GP 2800
Eligibility Criteria for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2018
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in Tirunelveli District court.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- 10th Standard
Age Limit: Candidate should Possess the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date 01-07-2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Instructions given by the Tamil Nadu State Government.
- BC/ MBC – 02 Years
- SC/ST/ SCA – 05 Years
Selection Procedure for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment
Selection Process: Candidate will be Selected based on their Performance in the
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Applying Procedure for Tirunelveli District court Recruitment 2018
Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website “www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tirunelveli“
- Download the Recruitment advertisement
- Read the eligibility details and other information mentioned in the Advertisement carefully
- Download the Application Form and take a Print out of it
- Enter all the required details and Affix a Latest Colour Photograph in the Tirunelveli District court Application Form
- Candidates have to send the Filled Application Form along with copies of the required documents and two latest passport size photographs to the address “The Chief District Judge, Chief District Court, Tirunelveli-627 002
- Envelope containing application form along with the above mentioned documents should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………………….”
- So that application form along with the above mentioned documents has to reach the particular address before the last date 19.02.2018
|Tirunelveli District court Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||30th January 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||19th February 2018|
Note: In this article we have discussed about Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2018. If you want to know about other court Jobs available in the State of Tamil Nadu you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.