TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2017: Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) is a government owned firm that provides financial support to industries in all means. Now TIIC is going to conduct one direct recruitment test to hire staffs for Senior Officer (SO) posts under three various disciplines. To participate in this exam till 3rd March 2017 registrations and fee payment are said to be done by eager persons, through online mode. Appliers with Chartered Accountant/ Management/ Engineering/ Technology/ Law qualified marks shall only be allowed to take part in exam, as TIIC is searching for persons for these cadres only. Those who wish to secure more marks in test and get into this SO posts can follow the TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2017 that is given in below section.
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)|
|Exam Name||Senior Officer Exam 2017|
|Exam Category||TIIC Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective & Descriptive|
|Exam Date||Mar/ Apr 2017|
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2017
Young graduates/ post graduates on Finance/ Technical/ Legal disciplines are going to be deputed for Senior Officer posts. The selection for these positions are planned to be done through test and interview. The exam for these posts will be most probably conducted in March/ April 2017. On seeing the number of vacancies, competitors for these positions might be hundreds in number only.
- Ramanujan Computing Centre of Anna University will conduct this SO exam.
- University will follow TANCET norms to implement this exam.
- TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2017 contains general and professional knowledge
Those who are securing marks above the cut-off set by TIIC shall only be called further for oral test, as per necessity of organization. On regular basis, candidates who are proficient in MS Office and having fluency of English & Tamil languages will get selected for these SO posts. Anywhere in Tamil Nadu the postings will be made.
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA & MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Diploma/ B.L
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
- Selection Methods: Written Exam, Interview
Main Topics of TIIC SO Syllabus: Through offline mode, the SO exam will be conducted. Questions will be set in English only. In the question booklet, three parts of questions will be given. Objective type MCQs are planned to be asked. Descriptive type questions would also be involved only for SO (legal) posts i.e. in 50:50 ratio of MCQ & descriptive weightage will be set. Major topics under which questions are decided to be drafted are,
Objective Type (for all):
- General English
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Professional Knowledge
Descriptive Type (for SO-Legal only):
- Preparation of Plaints/ Counter
- Preparation of Agreements/ Deeds
TIIC Senior Officer Exam Pattern 2017
Exam will be conducted for 100 marks with 100 one word type questions. But for preparing merit list the written exam marks will be worked out to 90. Most of questions will come from General Aptitude & Mental Ability and Professional subjects. Only 2 hours time will be given to answer this much number of questions in OMR sheets.
- Offline exam and objective and/ or descriptive questions shall be asked.
- About 1/3 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer (objective).
- Total number of questions will be 100 only (objective).
- Duration is 2 hours
- Each one word type question carries 1 mark.
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective Questions (Common for all SO posts)|
|A||General English||10||100||2 hours|
|B||General Aptitude & Mental Ability||40|
|Descriptive Questions: Senior Officer (Legal) only|
|1.||Preparation of Plaints/ Counter|
|2.||Preparation of Agreements/ Deeds|
Subject Wise Syllabus of TIIC Senior Officer Posts: The written examination for SO posts is going to be conducted in Chennai city only. Candidates who got the Hall Ticket from TIIC will only be allowed inside the exam hall. By preparing using the TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2017 given below, definitely contestants can score marks above the minimum cut-off i.e. 40 for SC/ STs and 50 for other categories.
General English Syllabus:
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Error detecting, etc.
Syllabus of General Aptitude & Mental Ability:
- Coding & Decoding
- Problems on Ages
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Verbal & Numerical Ability
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Series, Classification
- Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Analytical Reasoning, etc.
Professional Knowledge Syllabus:
- i) Senior Officer (Finance)
- Basic Accounting concepts & Principles of bank reconciliation, depreciation
- Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account
- Managerial Costing & Breakeven Analysis
- Cash Flow/ Fund Flow Statement and Ratio Analysis
- Capital Budgeting
- Working capital management & Leverage analysis
- Business & financial risks
- Investment Decisions
- Strategic Analysis
- Basic Business Laws
- Income Tax on individuals/ corporate
- Project appraisal
- Companies Act 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ii) Senior Officer (Technical)
- Determinants & Matrices
- Calculus & Differential Equations
- Applied Probability
- Physics, Chemistry
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Electronic devices & circuits
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Communication Theory & System
- Project Management
iii) Senior Officer (Legal)
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Law of Limitation Act, 1963
- Law of Contract Act, 1872
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- Hindu Minority & Guardianship Act, 1956
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Companies Act, 2013
- SARFAESI Act 2002, SFCs Act 1951
- Recovery of debts due to banks & financial institutions act, 1993
- Civil Procedure Code 1908
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Consumer Protection Act 1986
- Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008
- Partnership Act 1932
- Tamil Nadu Registration Act 1908 – Amendment of Tamil Nadu Act No. 29 of 2012
- Drafting of plaint
- Scrutiny of title – Hindu & Indian Succession Act, Mohammedan Law (class I & II)
- Measurement & Conversion
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code 2016
|Download Official Syllabus||Click here|
TIIC Senior Officer Exam 2017
TIIC is conducting this recruitment exam only to occupy the Senior Officer vacant positions spread across its units. About 42 Indian nationals will get recruited through this selection plan. On the basis of merit marks in test and interview, communal roster wise seat allotment will be done for physically fit contestants.
- Name of Designation: Senior Officer
- of Vacancies: 42
- Date of Notification: 15th Feb 2017
- Date of Exam: Mar/ Apr 2017
Note: To give idea to the Senior Officer post appliers about the recruitment exam pattern, we have provided the TIIC Syllabus 2017 on above section. Go through the official notice for more information.