TIIC Recruitment 2017: An employment notification has been scattered out by Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) through their official website with the goal of engaging young graduates below Senior Officer Posts. Totally this company requires 42 talented candidates for filling this designation in three different disciplines. Officials who have done Chartered Accountancy/ Engineering/ MBA or Law Course are advised to apply for TIIC Recruitment 2017. Holding experience in banking sector will be an added advantage for them. In this site we have provided the essential eligibility conditions which are required to apply for senior Officer Posts.
|Corporation||Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)|
|Vacancy No’s||42||Last Date||03-03-2017|
|Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.L|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TIIC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) is a government owned institution which offers financial assistance to industries in purchase of land, machinery and constructing building. Now, this company is in urgent requirement of active and self motivated officials for serving at their office. Aspirants should be able to read, write and speak fluently in English and Tamil Language. It is mandatory for the applicants to be proficient in MS office applications. To attain this position aspirants have to succeed in several screening process of TIIC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants should be ready to serve at any place in Tamil Nadu.
Post Wise Vacancies in TIIC
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Senior Officer (SO)||Finance||15||30 years||Rs.39100/- pm|
Necessary Education: Aspirants who have completed Chartered Accountant or Management course or any degree in Engineering or Post Graduate Diploma or Law from any UGC approved university are required for this job.
- For SO (Finance) – CA/ ICWA/ PG with MBA
- For SO (Technical) – BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE with 60% marks
- For SO (Legal) – L
Work Experience: Candidates who are holding experience in banking fields, Financial Institutions, etc are suitable for this job.
- For SO (Finance) – 1 year
- For SO (Technical & Legal) – 3 years
Age Limit & Relaxation: Individuals who are aging between 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this officer level post. The age of applicants shall be computed as on 1st July 2016. Aspirants who are belonging to reserved category can get age relaxation as per government norms.
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ SCA – 35 years
- Age Limit for BC/ MBC & DC/ BCM – 32 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 40 years
Selection Method: With reference to the details mentioned on the online application, only the satisfying aspirants would be invited for written test. This exam will be conducted at Chennai only.
Aspirants who are securing the minimum cut-off marks shall be shortlisted for interview. The mark obtained by the individuals in both the examination will be calculated and the final merit list would be prepared.
- Written Test
Salary & Pay Scale: Aspirants who are appointed as Senior Officer can be posted anywhere in Tamil Nadu. The monthly salary offered for the appointees will be according to Pay Band three.
- Pay Scale – Rs.15600 to 39100/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.5400/-
Examination Fee: Applicants are asked to remit their application fee through online gateways such as online banking, Debit or Credit cards.
- Fee for SC/ ST/ SCA – Rs.250/-
- Fee for MBC/ DC/ BC/ BCM & Others – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for TIIC Recruitment 2017
Job Hunters who are interested and eligible for this post are encouraged to submit their application through online. Aspirants who are applying for TIIC Recruitment 2017should hold valid email and phone number. Here we have listed the steps which are involved in online application.
- Go to the official portal of TIIC i.e. “www.tiicrecruitment.in”.
- Click on the “Registration” tab on the home page.
- Fill the form with required details and give “Register”
- A “One Time Password” will be send to your phone no.
- Use the Mobile no and password as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Select the post name and click “Apply”
- Fill all the necessary details in the specified column.
- Choose payment option and make the fee payment.
- Upload the Scanned copies of Photo and
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed.
- Take the printout of the form and save it for future reference.
- Date of Notification/ Online Applications Starts from – 16th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration – 3rd March 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 4th March 2017
- Written Exam Date – March/ April 2017
Note: We have illustrated lot of details regarding TIIC Recruitment 2017 in the above section, for making it simple for reference. You can also go through the official notification for fetching more details.